Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 16/01/2016 at 15:04

Fashion’Newbie
Place: Jaipur

Hi..
My real name is Simran
M from India n i just luv all dis fashio  stuff...
I wish i had da same wardrobe in real life too!! I want to make a lot of friends who shares my intrest of being fashionable.
For me style n attitude is everything.plus i m also a chatterbox. I luv gardening. i wish site had a little garden too.
pretty women intrested in making a really gud fun luving frnd inbox immediately!
Happy styling!

Last edited by rewaq (16/01/2016 at 17:36)

#2 16/01/2016 at 16:13

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Simran ♥! Welcome to the site.

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn’t long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post. The more you talk about yourself, the greater chance you have at making friends who share your interests.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 16/01/2016 at 22:33

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome to the game and forums! A garden in the game.... now that's something that would be cool to have. Grow your garden and stuff. I haven't heard anyone mentioning that one yet  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif
You should check out the game forums and of course the chitchat forums. There's some interesting topics you can voice your opinion on, and of course some neat little games to keep you busy too /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.
~ Moderator

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

Topic closed

Pages : 1