Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 05/02/2016 at 15:59

Notso’Fashion
Doornroosjee

Hello,

I'm Sylvie, I'm 16 years old, I'm Belgian. I speak french and i'm learning dutch, English and spanish!

I love like a fashionista. I've played on Ma bimbo and now I play also here for speaking English and make new friends

Sorry for the mistakes!

If you want to talk with me you can send me a message!

#2 05/02/2016 at 17:27

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Sylvie ♥! Welcome to the site.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 06/02/2016 at 06:16

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome to the game and the forums! It's nice to meet you. And I think it's super awesome how many language you know and are learning. I wish I had kept up with Spanish. I took 6 years of it in grade school, but don't remember much of it. Hope to see you on the Game Forums sometime. That's where I hang out a lot. There's so much to do on this game.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#4 06/02/2016 at 11:22

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hello, Sylvie!

Welcome on LAF /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Wow, you speak so many languages!
I can assure you that LAF will definitely help you improve your English (which is already great, by the way), just ask Em and Chrissy how much it used to take me to reply to their PMs just a couple of months ago! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Seriously, though, it really is a fantastic way to learn a language while having fun /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Hope I'll see you around, have a lovely weekend!

Thalia

PS - I love love love the title of your intro /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.
~ Moderator

Topic closed

Pages : 1