Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 09/02/2016 at 23:19

Fashion’Newbie

I'm Misstayxo. I was on Miss Bimbo for years. I was sad when I went to log on to see it is no longer around!

A bit about me: I work as a wardrobe stylist in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles. I have been able to work with people from some of my favorite shows this past year, so that has been pretty exciting. I am hoping to be able to make a living as a full-time stylist but it takes time to build celebrity clientele. Slowly but surely, I'll get there...

Anyways, I was addicted to Miss Bimbo years ago. It was a fun game with a friendly community. I hope to have the same experience here. Nice to meet all of you!

#2 10/02/2016 at 22:23

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post before a mod. But I'll try to /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Hope you enjoy the game. Wow you have an amazing job as a celebrity stylist. I bet you work with some awesome people. I'm really jealous.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#3 11/02/2016 at 00:20

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Misstayxo ♥! Welcome to the site.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. There are quite a few former MB players. (I was MianaE.)I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

I apologize for being so late to respond, I was under the weather.

Have fun! ♥

LucyHeartfilia, not only are you allowed to post before a Mod, but you are welcomed to do so. Thanks so much for your hospitality. ♥

This intro has passed the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1