Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 05/03/2016 at 19:51

Almost'Fashion
MissLaurieRose

Hello,

I had an account on MissBimbo for years and didn't realise that this site even existed until today! It's almost exactly the same. I'm sad I lost my old bimbo though, really put so much time into that account.

Did most people here have a Miss Bimbo account? I'm not even sure how many people have accounts here on Like A Fashionista - like I said, I didnt even know it existed until today /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

It's nice to be back.

#2 07/03/2016 at 18:01

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome to the game! I know there's a lot of people that play the game on here. The forums and contests always seem pretty active. I also know lots of people on this game played Ma Bimbo, or have accounts on French and other versions of this game. I never played Ma Bimbo, but I do hope you enjoy this game. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#3 07/03/2016 at 22:04

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, MissLaurieRose ♥! Welcome to the site. I apologize for responding so late.

You will see quite a few players from MissBimbo. Don't look at it as starting over. This is an different site, different game, and owned by a different company.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

We're glad to have you here.
Have fun! ♥

This introduction has passed the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1