Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 01/05/2016 at 05:34

SortOf'Fashion
Raiden
Place: Down by the bay

I don't typically make my entrance with an introduction topic, but I figure why not this time?

But hey, I'm Raiden! I'm actually from MCL. I'm not sure what caused me to make an account here, but here I am and hopefully I'll be around for a while. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I'm 21, from the US, and I'm a college student... but only for two more weeks (I'm graduating /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png) I'm an artist and a writer and I hope to do that more once I finally have free time.

I have a lame sense of fashion, just look at my lady, she's transparent blue! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Happy May! /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

#2 01/05/2016 at 17:52

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Raiden ♥! We're glad to have you here!

I would love to be artistic. I have a creative notion and an eye for detail, but can never bring my vision to life. I guess talent would help a great deal. LOL

My fashion sense isn't that great, either. I love this type of game for the Objectives and the forum. LOL

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 01/05/2016 at 23:01

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome to the game. I originally found this game through MCL like a year before it officially came out. I was super excited for it and when I finally figured out it was live I fell in love. Haven't played MCL lately but I do love that game too. Nathaniel and Castiel are my favorites /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Hope to see you around the forums. I'm always posting in the game forums. There's contests you can enter in, games to play, and random topics to discuss with everyone. Hope you enjoy this game as much as I do.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#4 01/05/2016 at 23:43

SortOf'Fashion
Raiden
Place: Down by the bay

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I'll take a look around for sure. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#5 02/05/2016 at 15:38

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1