Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 09/05/2016 at 22:01

Fashion’Newbie

Hello! I'm Hina! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif How's everyone doing?  :rougie

Sorry for the shortness. Anywho, I came upon this site through My Candy Love (Much like a lot of other LAF members it seems). I'm a big writer and a lover of anime and mangas. I'm aspiring to be a novelist. /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif

Honestly, I dont know what else to put here. Um, I also like video games and generally dress up games like LAF dont interest me but after hearing about this place from one of my friends on MCL and Sweet Crush, I decided on giving it a shot.

I'm already loving this site, even if doing a lot of the activities on here require some patience (which doesn't bother me in least /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif

Well, that's all I can think of. I hope we can become good friends. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by Hina90 (09/05/2016 at 23:06)

#2 09/05/2016 at 22:11

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Hina ♥! Welcome to the site.

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn’t long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post. The more you talk about yourself, the greater chance you have at making friends who share your interests.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Here's a great place to meet people and chat:
Chitchat for Her

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#3 09/05/2016 at 23:06

Fashion’Newbie

EmmyAna wrote

Hi, Hina90 ♥! Welcome to the site.

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn’t long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post. The more you talk about yourself, the greater chance you have at making friends who share your interests.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Here's a great place to meet people and chat:
Chitchat for Her

Sorry about that and thank you. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 10/05/2016 at 01:20

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome to the game! Seems we have a lot in common. I found this game through My Candy Love like a lot of people did. And I love anime. Manga I have never read any, but would love to. I just don't have the money to spend on them at the moment. And a novelist! That's really awesome! One day I hope to see something written by you on the shelves /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.
~ Moderator

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

Topic closed

Pages : 1