Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 29/05/2016 at 13:57

Fashion’Newbie

ME

You can call me Noora - it's my real name - I'm 17 year-old girl from Finland (in other words, English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if there are some grammar/spelling mistakes).
I'm quite shy I think, kind of unsocial but I still love people. Hard to explain lol. I laugh like 24/7, but I'm super emotional also. I'm pretty sure I have some kind of sense of humor but, of course, I can't know well enough to tell that as a fact. In real life, I might seem like a snob or something like that because lol I never talk, but actually I don't think I am.

INTERESTS/HOBBIES

I love writing and reading. I write some fantasy and realistic stuff, also fan fiction but I wouldn't count that, and dream of becoming an author. I read kind of everything, but maybe mostly fantasy.
I also love to act (theatre), watch too much shows and movies and drink coffee. I've also played double bass for a year, but I'm not good at all.
And, because I'm in art-weighted high school, I also paint and draw and do stuff like that too much.

I'M A FAN OF

I'm a huge fan of Little House on the Prairie (especially of Melissa Anderson, she's amazing). I started the Waltons recently, but those are the only "old" shows I watch.
Right now, I'm in love with superhero shows, like Arrow, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow, but I watch kind of everything. Same with movies, but I'd say my favorites are the Harry Potter saga, Rain Man, Argo and If I stay.

URL (LIKE A FASHIONISTA)

Okay, I don't have much to say about this subject, but I wanted to explain something because why not. I'm in this page because 1. Gosupermodel was deleted 2. Objectives are fun to do for some reason 3. I love the clothes and hair of this page 4. I just tried for fun and now can't stop using

#2 29/05/2016 at 17:37

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Noora ♥! Welcome to the site.

I loved your introduction! It was so thorough and complete. Your English is great. Better than a lot of native speakers.

We're alike. I'm pretty quiet until you really get to know me and even then I'm not super sociable. Sometimes that gets misread as snobbish or unfriendly.

Maybe you can share some of your writing in the Creative section of the forum.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 30/05/2016 at 14:00

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1