Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 30/05/2016 at 16:20

Totally’Fashion
Kledia
Place: Somewhere in the middle of nothing.

Hi,I am Kledia. I am 14 years old and I love this game. I live in Albania(if you know where this country is) and I have more than 3 years studying English, even though I still make some mistakes. I am at the 7th grade with very good marks. I am the oldest student in my class!
I hate being lonely so if you want to talk just text me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png 
I would like to tell you about a little story:
When I was in kindergarten there was a girl who was very popular. She was only 5 years old but controlled all the other girls. I did not wanted to be under her control so I prefered staying with boys(it is less drama) At the 4th grade she moved in my class. I was afraid if she would steal my friends but in fact now we are best friends! So I understood not to be afraid from the past because it can turn into something beautiful in the future /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png
Now let's talk about this game! I am at the 21th level because I don't have enough money to buy some needed things to pass to the next level. I have 251 days of game and I would like to make my fashionista more popular and I have tried everything except of the introduction, so here I am...
I have made lots of friends here and I am trying to make more and more.
I love literature and I also love singing and dancing!
Hope you like my introduction! See you soon! Bye bye!! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

file:///C:/Users/opteron/Pictures/1%20laf.jpg

#2 30/05/2016 at 18:50

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Kledia ♥! Your English was fantastic.

I'm so glad that you posted an introduction. I've seen you around the forum - hosting and participating in contests. It's great to have you here!

I loved your story. Isn't it funny how sometimes our impressions of people can be so wrong? It's great that you were able to become friends with her without any problems.

If you haven't done so already, check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Besides contests, there are tons of other things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, and Creative Arts sections! Someone as friendly as you are will surely make friends quickly.

I hope you have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 30/05/2016 at 19:47

Totally’Fashion
Kledia
Place: Somewhere in the middle of nothing.

Thank you! I will participate more and more in the forum. I am glad you liked my introduction /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

file:///C:/Users/opteron/Pictures/1%20laf.jpg

#4 31/05/2016 at 16:20

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1