Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 13/09/2014 at 15:15

Fashion’Power
baby
Belgium

Hello everyone /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Loic me is, I'm 15 years old, I was born February 17, 1999, I just Brussels (Belgium) now I live close /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

If I have to describe myself in a few sentences? Or in pictures? : p

First I love and I love more than anything, scalloped potatoes !! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image

I also love sports, especially climbing, it's not all his owl? (yes I have already climbing the south of France, it's great !!)

Link to external image

Otherwise I'm also on my bimbo France and Italy /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png XxoxX on Italian, French and loic175 on, here are some pictures;)

Here loic175 the French:

Link to external image Link to external image

Here XxoxX the Italian:

Link to external image Link to external image

I'm blonde, blue eyes, I measure 1 mètre72 I weigh ... its none of your business lol;)

That I think I've said everything /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png If you want to familiarized, please, kisses to all ^^

† Nobody is perfect †

#2 13/09/2014 at 17:16

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Wow ♥ Loic, thanks for the great big picture-filled intro! You've already made yourself at home with the game and the site.

Very nice to meet you.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#3 13/09/2014 at 17:22

Fashion’Power
baby
Belgium

thank you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I am happy that other people see who I am delighted ^^ /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

† Nobody is perfect †

#4 14/09/2014 at 15:15

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1