Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 06/07/2016 at 10:21

Administrator
Nineland

Hello 'Nistas!

We wanted to update you and let you know we have a new and improved election system!

Here are the big changes:

- To clarify things for you, all votes are now given on the Parade pages and no longer on players' profile pages. (Miss Fashionista and the Decorating Contest)

- On your profile, a "Wow" button will be available, instead of the number of visitors (the counter has been moved: it's underneath the username in small letters). Since you will no longer be able to vote through players' profiles, this button is there to give a "like" to the Fashionistas of your choice! You can also remove a "Wow" that you have given. Keep in mind, a "Wow" vote is not associated with the elections!

- The fashion shows, podiums, scarves and crowns have been revamped!

- There are new conditions to appear in the Parades. Fashionistas must have passed level 11, be in good health/clean, have logged in within the past 12 hours, and have at least:
--- 200 (purchased) clothing items in their closet for the Miss Fashionista Parade.
--- 200 (purchased) decorating items (total) in their inventory for the Decorating Contest Parade.

- There is now an option on the "My Account" page which allows you to choose whether or not you would like to appear in the finalist parades.

- The finalists will receive a PM to inform them.

- Coming soon: updates to the forum rules concerning talking about the elections and voting requests in the forum.

For more detailed information, go to the FAQ. (via the "?" button on the relevant pages.)

There were certain big changes that needed to be made for the game's growth, as well as, to make the Like a Fashionista adventure more beautiful. Thanks, as always, for your support.

Everyone have fun!

XOXO

Nine

Link to external image
https://www.facebook.com/nineland.officiel/

#2 06/07/2016 at 10:42

Fashion’Plus
Keyo
Place: Middle-earth

New election system is strange yet, but okay. And I'm happy for updated podiums items, I love the new bouquet so much!

Thank you!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/28/moy/21788.jpg

#3 06/07/2016 at 12:16

Fashion’Newbie
Nazuki

Thanks for this ! But I think we could see the change in few weeks, or months /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

But just for you know : I received a message in french, is that normal ?

#4 06/07/2016 at 16:15

Fashion’Chatterbox
michty

I received the message in french too !  Strange !  /modules/forum/img/smilies/hein.gif

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/76/moy/60128.jpg

#5 06/07/2016 at 16:17

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Nazuki wrote

Thanks for this ! But I think we could see the change in few weeks, or months /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

But just for you know : I received a message in french, is that normal ?

I received a message in French too. Guess they're still transiting into everything and stuff.
Love the new podiums and parades. Though I'll miss having the option of voting when I view a person's page. I liked that feature. Oh well...

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#6 06/07/2016 at 17:41

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Everyone received the message in French and Lucy is correct. There are still transitions being made. Thanks so much for understanding and being patient.

I'm excited about the new changes. I hope you are, too! 

https://i.imgur.com/MtXac9k.png

#7 06/07/2016 at 20:27

Fashion’Newbie

No Problem i understand  French too.

#8 06/07/2016 at 21:42

SortOf'Fashion
Ana-Raiponce
Adorable me...
Place: Storybrook

To clarify things for you, all votes are now given on the Parade pages and no longer on players' profile pages.
-> Nice ! I agree!  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

There is now an option on the "My Account" page which allows you to choose whether or not you would like to appear in the finalist parades.
-> Good idea.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Villains don't get happy endings... except my older sister.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gifMoney Money Money...Always sunny! It's a rich bimbo's world

#9 07/07/2016 at 02:40

Notso’Fashion
MissStark
"Sometimes home isn't 4 walls, it's 2 eyes and a heartbeat"
Place: Brazil

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/34/moy/26992.jpg

Those are good news. Thank you!

http://i65.tinypic.com/259id5f.gif

#10 07/07/2016 at 05:10

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

I'm so pleased with this update!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif I always thought it was unfair that users who didn't spend a lot of time on the game couldn't be in the finalist parade (I always kept the game up in another tab so people would be able to vote for me in the parade!). I also love that the general parade give links to each fashionista's profile so you have easy access to give nice comments!

Fantastic update! I love how dedicated the game team is to making the game better <3

#11 08/07/2016 at 03:00

Fashion’Newbie

I'm still not sure how these competitions work. Are members no longer allowed to enter a competition once they've won 3 medals? I ask because I see some members who can't be voted for because they have won all the medals & in the decorating contest once you win a medal for a room, it seems the room can no longer be voted for even if it is redesigned. I think members should be allowed to participate in the same competition 8 - 12 months after winning, this would encourage motivation for past winners. And we should be allowed to have as many rooms as we want instead of the basic 5 rooms. Here's a link to the competition I won last year which is still a shock & I just noticed I haven't decorated my rooms since then (more than a year), this is what I mean about motivation & space. //www.likeafashionista.com/forum/t1083,1-this-weeks-winner-for-the-decoration-contest.htm /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

Last edited by Tasselle (08/07/2016 at 03:02)

#12 08/07/2016 at 16:48

Fashion’Newbie

LucyHeartfilia wrote

I received a message in French too. Guess they're still transiting into everything and stuff.
Love the new podiums and parades. Though I'll miss having the option of voting when I view a person's page. I liked that feature. Oh well...

I'll really miss that option too /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

#13 09/07/2016 at 17:29

Fashion’Newbie

Does that mean you no longer have to be online to appear in the fashion show?

#14 10/07/2016 at 21:33

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

tiffanyco wrote

you have just connect once , you will appear automaticaly 12 hours in the fashion show. Not necessary stay 12  hours,  you can disconnect . You will stay in fashion show ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&amp;dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&amp;dim=120&amp;rounded

#15 11/07/2016 at 22:53

Fashion’Newbie

Nicky wrote

tiffanyco wrote

you have just connect once , you will appear automaticaly 12 hours in the fashion show. Not necessary stay 12  hours,  you can disconnect . You will stay in fashion show ^^

Thanks Nicky, it is a really useful information. Thanks a lot !

#16 12/07/2016 at 21:24

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Mishell wrote

Nicky wrote

tiffanyco wrote

Thanks for answering this question, Nicky! ♥
Remember, 'nistas, you can always check the FAQ for great info like this.

Have fun!! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/MtXac9k.png

#17 12/07/2016 at 23:20

Almost'Fashion
gawain

I'm interested to see how this will work out /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#18 14/07/2016 at 13:19

Notso’Fashion
ThePrude

This is literally the best improvement that was ever made to the game.

Everyone now has a chance to win and earn it, it isn't about how popular and known you are or how active you are.

Thanks to this improvement, I won my second trophy when I least expected.

I just love it. Thank you so much for making everything better and for making the contest FAIR and the only way to win it is by EARNING it and not by being popular.

#19 15/07/2016 at 03:09

Fashion’Newbie

EmmyAna wrote

Mishell wrote

Nicky wrote

tiffanyco wrote

Thanks for answering this question, Nicky! ♥
Remember, 'nistas, you can always check the FAQ for great info like this.

Have fun!! ♥

This section on FAQ is new (I know it is not an excuse). Anyway, thank you so much guys, you are really the bests !

ThePrude wrote

This is literally the best improvement that was ever made to the game.

Everyone now has a chance to win and earn it, it isn't about how popular and known you are or how active you are.

Thanks to this improvement, I won my second trophy when I least expected.

I just love it. Thank you so much for making everything better and for making the contest FAIR and the only way to win it is by EARNING it and not by being popular.

+1

Last edited by Mishell (15/07/2016 at 03:10)

Topic closed

Pages : 1