Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 22/07/2016 at 14:21

Notso’Fashion
FactoryGirl
Place: Kosovska Mitrovica

Hey everyone, so I've made my account here a long time ago, but I didn't really commit to it as I was really bitter over all the drama that happened on MissBimbo and in the end the website closed. What I was mad about the most is that I was actually just starting to have amazing success there as an editor - my own theme Alternative Elegance was uploaded for everyone to use, and the theme for Valentine's Day that I teamed up with Trillyke never made it due to the site closure, and I've worked really hard for it. After that, I put my "Bimbo" folder from my computer on a disc and put it away. It wasn't until last night that I've finally opened that folder again and I was surprised and amazed by everything I found in there. All the work and creativity and everything I've learned is in there. It wasn't just child's play, it was actual art and creativity that I put into it. So, now I'm ready to commit to this website and make history again, even though it uses the old designed dolls instead of what it was like on MissBimbo. Maybe it's for the better, anyway. I'm excited to find out who else from MissBimbo is here as well as to meet new people! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I want to go back to editing again, but I really don't know where to start, even though I new exactly what to do back in the day. This doll is different, so I'll need to study the shading and everything, but that won't be hard once I get into it. The only thing I need help with is the template. Is there any way I can get the templates I need in order to edit? Of course, any help and advice from the editors here is welcome, I'm ready to learn again and be creative! Thank you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I was Jelena19 on MissBimbo.

Check my Fashionista edits here: //www.likeafashionista.com/forum/t2759,1-factorygirl-s-fashionista-edits.htm

#2 22/07/2016 at 18:46

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, FactoryGirl ♥! I remember you fondly from years gone by. I was MianaE. I'm so glad that you're here! I can't wait until you resume editing. I loved your designs. Rest assured that this site is operated by a completely different company than MB was.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 23/07/2016 at 00:01

Notso’Fashion
FactoryGirl

EmmyAna wrote

Hi, FactoryGirl ♥! I remember you fondly from years gone by. I was MianaE. I'm so glad that you're here! I can't wait until you resume editing. I loved your designs. Rest assured that this site is operated by a completely different company than MB was.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!!

Ah, I remember you, too!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif Thanks so much! I've found some templates and started editing, but I have a question: where can I post this? I thought I could post in Creative Arts, but there's no "Post new topic" option over there. Please help  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

Check my Fashionista edits here: //www.likeafashionista.com/forum/t2759,1-factorygirl-s-fashionista-edits.htm

#4 23/07/2016 at 00:07

EmmyAna

You'll have to post a request in the topic request thread in that section. Players can't start their own threads over there.

#5 23/07/2016 at 00:25

Notso’Fashion
FactoryGirl

EmmyAna wrote

You'll have to post a request in the topic request thread in that section. Players can't start their own threads over there.

Oooh, ok..

#6 23/07/2016 at 18:41

EmmyAna

Link to external image

Topic closed

Pages : 1