Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 17/09/2014 at 23:46

Almost'Fashion
Call-Of-Ugly
Tiger, tiger, burning bright In the forests of the night.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/3/moy/1800.jpg
I placed this, because I see pics in the others descriptions... °^°

Hello! It is me, yes me!, Call of Ugly...

But I am not Ugly. /modules/forum/img/smilies/hein.gif 

I am Charlotte, young novice writer, sixteen years old and big lover of books ! I am French (yes, another one! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png ).

Physically? Red skin, blue tooth, crooked fingers and big smile!

Mentally, I am a kind of gentle girl, serious, anxious, maybe a little taciturn sometime?

I play Like a Fashionista. Why? Because I want to ameliorate my english that is very wobbly.

Basically, I only know the "video game english" : game over, curse, power ranger, pikachu are starving, weapon, gun, the zombie chasing you! RUN! The zombie eat you, you hit the zombie, you eat the zombie, in brief!

So, I decide to learn english without zombie (perhaps Pikachu) and I chose this game. What better way? Nevertheless I hope that I don't massacring too the language of Shakespear (and Queen)! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Correction and rectification are appreciated!

That's it! Thank's!

#2 18/09/2014 at 02:33

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Hello Charlotte, it's nice to meet you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Believe me, I understand about the language barrier. I've been playing on the French version for almost five years, and I am too shy to say much in the forum. But I love the language, and I have learned to read it rather well. So best of luck to you here /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png And don't be shy, like me.

I love writing also; Literature was always one of my favorite subjects. I play Plants vs Zombies sometimes, that's the only zombie game I play. But my husband is much better at it than I am, and far ahead of me in the levels, hehe.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#3 18/09/2014 at 11:58

Almost'Fashion
Call-Of-Ugly

MissMelinda Thank you so much ! Plants vs Zombies, I played also ! But I losed everytime... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

And I am also happy to meet a player of "Ma Bimbo" and fan of literature ! ^^ I don't read much English author (Ken Follet, Meg Cabot when I was young...) so if you have some proposals, I'm all ears ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 18/09/2014 at 16:59

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Welcome here , Im also in french version since a long time, but Im not french, Im from Belgium ^^, I know your nickname of here , coz you talk yesterday in french topic ^^

I love also  the zombie plants games ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#5 19/09/2014 at 13:29

Almost'Fashion
Call-Of-Ugly

Nicky Yes ! I Know who you are thanks to your signature ! ^^

Thank you !

#6 19/09/2014 at 16:57

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hey, Call-Of-Ugly!

Welcome to the forum! After playing Never Ending Story with you the other day I can't believe that you're just learning english. I couldn't even tell. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I'm similar to MissMelinda... I can speak just a little bit of French because I studied it in school many years ago, but I have always been too afraid to post on the french forum. But what better way to learn a foreign langugage than familiarize yourself in a forum with potential of conversation everywhere. Take care. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#7 19/09/2014 at 17:13

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1