Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 21/09/2016 at 22:58

Fashion’Newbie
Karma666

Hi everybody! I've been on this site for a while, and have never posted an introduction, but I would like to talk to new people on this site. So I guess to start off, my name is Karma, I'm 23 years old, and I'm obsessed with Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. I love other mangas/animes as well, but Sailor Moon has childhood nostalgia because it was the anime that kindled my love for anime. Cardcaptor Sakura is my second favourite anime/manga for the same reason. I enjoy 90s prog metal, and 90s alt rock. I guess I'm rather artistic, and I try to be as creative as possible. I play many instruments, and draw often. I like to draw tattoo ideas for myself and my friends. Nature is always my biggest muse, because it's the most beautiful thing. Listening to people's opinions is my jam, fam...oh and I kind of have an offensive sense of humour. Besides that, how is everyone's day going? That's basically all I wanted to know. You know, get some conversations going?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

Last edited by Karma666 (22/09/2016 at 22:12)

Aerolin666

#2 21/09/2016 at 23:41

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn’t long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post. The more you talk about yourself, the greater chance you have at making friends who share your interests.

Also check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 22/09/2016 at 23:02

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Thank you for editing your introduction. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

This intro has passed the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1