Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 29

#1 14/11/2016 at 18:54

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

Big thanks to >>>♥Tonkolina♥<<<for suggesting this!

This thread is to discuss Story Writing contests within Multi
Round contests.

♥ Please keep note of the Multi Round Contest Rules

as well as the

Regular LaF Rules

♥ Tag the contest name in your post! It will help the mods deal with spam /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Example:

>>Happily Ever After School<<

OMG can't believe the host decided to have the mean girls do this! Lets talk about how we'll deal with this

♥ Have fun with discussions!

#2 14/11/2016 at 21:44

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

Weeeeee <3 <3 <3 /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png This makes me sooo excited <3 Can't wait for fashion, dare and mel and everyone else sees this :3

And I can already announce I'll prepare some kind of a game for Clover Reunion :3

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#3 15/11/2016 at 17:22

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

As time consuming as these contests can be, they're my favorite because they add another layer to the game. I have a couple brewing in the back of my mind...and I personally can't wait for Tonkolina's Clover reunion.

#4 15/11/2016 at 21:39

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Can't wait for the Reunion contest  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif/modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif I'm still sad I couldn't finish the other one

I agree, although they take a lot of planning they are the best kind of contests! I love how creative they allow everyone to get

#5 16/11/2016 at 15:34

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Well, I better start of with future professions and that alike /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

The reunion will happen 10 years after the end of school, so I guess... prepare /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
And you can contact me about your relationship with my characters through this thread or via PM.

Of course, the ones who would like to join for the reunion only, are free to.

But now the game :3

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

CLOVER ACADEMY

Guess who is the character who says these words. For each correct answer you will get a point you'll be able to use during the contest!

"Well, to all those who thought I won't succeed in life - well, see me now," he grins, fixing his tux smugly, "I am pretty fantastic," he chuckles proudly.

"Oh, shut up, if it weren't for your daddy, you'd be shining shoes on the street," his assistant replies with an eye-roll.

"Shhh," the man replies, "Sometimes hard work isn't enough," he adds with a devilish smile, ready to accept yet another client for an exceptionally boring conversation about his company.

"Hard work my-"

And let's stop the assistant there to find out who is the man we are talking about? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Characters:
Cristoph, Daniel, Jared, Luca, Tristan, Claire, Lucile, Tara

#6 16/11/2016 at 18:56

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

I vote for Tristan

I also think Freya and Jared will have broken up, but still be good friends

#7 17/11/2016 at 00:30

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

This sounds like a conversation between Tristan and Tara.

I'm actually curious as to what relationships Kennedy has with Daniel...or anyone.

#8 17/11/2016 at 08:53

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

I think it's a conversation between Luca and Tara /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#9 17/11/2016 at 14:29

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Ahhh, you know them far too well, don't you.

Correct answer: Tristan (and Tara)

Tristan is working as a head of department in the headquarters of his father's chain of supermarkets. Tara is his assistant and mostly does all of the work, while he just slacks off and falls asleep at presentations.

Continuing with the game. :3

And since it seems you've given me the liberty of deciding how your relationships are gonna be... Get ready! <3

CLOVER ACADEMY

Guess who is the character who says these words. For each correct answer you will get a point you'll be able to use during the contest!

"Hard work my-"

"Whoah, whoah, whoah," a finger is pressed on Tara's lips so she wouldn't continue this line and she smiles, receiving a peck.

"Hey, hey, my employees cannot behave like this," Tristan opposes to the pair sweetly exchanging gentle looks.

"I need some motivation to speak nicely of you to the press, don't I?" the boy grins, getting his collar fixed by Tara, "You wouldn't want your spokesman telling people about your adventures in high school..." he adds with a raised brow, making Tara scoff.

"Please, just yesterday he poured a bucket of flour onto a guy in the toilet and ran away, leaving footprints to his office," Tara sighs.

"Oh, so you noticed-"

"Tris, my dearest boss - everyone did."

And while some things remained unchanged, Tristan's spokesperson surely - oh, well, he didn't change that much either. But who is our fella?

Characters:
Cristoph, Daniel, Jared, Luca, Claire, Lucile
Alredy guessed:
Tristan, Tara

Dare - 2
MissMelinda - 1

Last edited by Tonkolina (17/11/2016 at 14:31)

#10 17/11/2016 at 18:53

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

The newly added voice to the conversation sounds like it belongs to Luca.

#11 17/11/2016 at 22:49

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

I have a feeling it's Jared..?

#12 18/11/2016 at 12:45

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Is it Daniel?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#13 19/11/2016 at 19:47

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

I'm really sorry for the late reply - these days were hectic /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

and do you really think I'd be mean enough that I'd use Jared for this?!

Oh, well, I am... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Correct answer: Jared

Jared is hired as Tristan's spokesperson and handles all matters rather well, since he's a skilled communicator. He started dating Tara again, after they went to Hawaii on a group outing and she healed his broken heart. Now that he's coming close to thirty, he's thinking about a lot of things, including what will he do with his life and with whom he'll share it.

CLOVER ACADEMY

"Diet coke please," the woman flips her hair and sighs, irritated after being told she can't sit without ordering, "I don't understand how can you work here," she adds with a nose full of disgusted wrinkles, dancing around her overly sensitive nostrils.

"I own it," the man warns her before she makes any other insensitive comment, "And just so you know - I bought and decorated it myself," he adds with a raised brow, proud of his little fast food almost-stand and the odd, 50's vibe it had.

"I can see that," she replies wiping the glass with a wet tissue, just in case a germ or two might violate her mouth, even if the waiter/cook/owner wiped it clean in front of her only seconds ago.

He rolls his eyes, deciding to cut to the chase before being tempted to burn her silky hair the way he wouldn't even dare to burn a burger.

"What do you want? Surely not a diet coke and a veggie sandwich," he asks, sitting next to her, untying his dirty apron as the vixen in front of him smiles devilishly.
"Nothing good, I guess," he assumes and sighs, crossing his long legs.

And who might these two be?

Characters:
Cristoph, Daniel, Luca, Claire, Lucile
Already guessed:
Tristan, Tara,  Jared

Dare - 2
MissMelinda - 1

#14 19/11/2016 at 23:41

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

This one's really hard! I'm going to guess that the girl is Lucile and the boy is Daniel?

#15 20/11/2016 at 05:39

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

I agree with Fashion-Chic, this is a tough one. I think that it's Christoph and Lucile.

#16 21/11/2016 at 15:43

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Well, all I can tell you is that one of these three persons is correct - but I need the correct combo to proceed :3

Characters:
Cristoph, Daniel, Luca, Claire, Lucile
Already guessed:
Tristan, Tara, Jared

Dare - 2
MissMelinda - 1

#17 21/11/2016 at 16:20

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Meanie /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png Lucile and Cristoph?

#18 21/11/2016 at 19:26

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Lucile was the common denominator between Fashion-chic and I so I'll assume she was correct...is it Lucile and Luca?

#19 21/11/2016 at 21:49

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Lol I didn't even realise I'd guessed who Dare had already guessed. I'm going to change mine to Claire and Daniel

Sorry about that Dare!

#20 22/11/2016 at 00:19

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

Hi ladies! Glad this thread is being put to use /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I'd appreciate just maybe a little title at the start of your posts so I know its not spam, plus will help if there are multi story contests /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Example:

>>Happily Ever After School<<

OMG can't believe the host decided to have the mean girls do this! Lets talk about how we'll deal with this

Just looking for a contest name tag the most /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Thank you ladies! Have fun!

Edited the first post to reflect these changes. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#21 22/11/2016 at 01:16

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

CLOVER ACADEMY

I'm not mean - I'm just buying myself some time /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif

Correct answer: Luca and Lucile

Luca bought his own food stall and made it into a tiny food stall with a few indoor stools and a few more outdoor ones. He considers it one of the best things he's done so far because by doing it, he managed to avoid all the family drama he would otherwise have to be a part of. Since he has good friends, he is positioned right next to Tristan's company, where you can see a lot of busy business people dropping by for a burger or hot dog.

Lucile, on the other hand, is not happy with her brother's decision since it means she can no longer do whatever she wants to, but has to inherit the family business. But she wouldn't be Lucile if she wouldn't try to find an easy way out. So she has contacted her dearest brother in order to once again drag him into the horrible world of big enterprises so she can live in her lap of luxury without lifting a finger.

"Seven years of medical school and I'm stuck with a patient like you," the man sighs, seeing another man in casts after a major car accident. The doctor smiles, however, "I'm really glad you're okay," he adds in a genuinely happy voice, "I would hate to be the one call the time on my high-school friend," he smiles assuringly and doesn't even notice at first the confused look the patient gives him.

"And you forgot the patient has amnesia, how unprofessional of you," a figure on the door tilts its head. The doctor mumbles something and sits on a chair next to the patient, now scanning the papers carefully in case there was something missed. There seemed to be no mention of amnesia.

"So we know each other?" the patient assumes and the doctor nods slowly, now genuinely in panic.

"Yes, so you can rest assured I'll take excellent care of you," the doctor replies, confused with the lack of information the nurse left on the bed.

"Even if you don't know what's wrong?" the figure on the door, scoffs with a tilted head, while the doctor freezes, unsure of everything.

"Chill, doc, I'm messing with you," the patient winks, placing a hand on the doctor's shoulder as the doctor lets out a deep breath in between rage.

"Immature," the doctor mumbles.

"Chill, everyone is having fun but you... doc," the figure smiles, irritatingly. But, oh, well, still with love in its eyes.

And who might these three be? I'm looking for the right combo. :3

Characters:
Cristoph, Daniel,  Claire
Already guessed:
Tristan, Tara, Jared, Luca, Lucile

Dare - 4
MissMelinda - 1

Last edited by Tonkolina (22/11/2016 at 01:18)

#22 22/11/2016 at 07:14

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Clover Academy

That has to be Christoph (the doctor) and Daniel (the patient) with Claire at the door.

Last edited by Dare (22/11/2016 at 07:16)

#23 23/11/2016 at 14:34

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Clover Academy

And that, too, is correct /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png And now the score is:

POINTS - max 10
Fashion Chic - 3
Dare - 7
MissMelinda - 1

Trivia

I honestly adore eating hot cocoa and cold pizza... Or was it cold cocoa and hot pizza? Nah... The first one... I think...

Guess who!

Characters:
Luca, Lucile, Daniel, Clara, Christoph, Tara, Tristan, Jared

#24 23/11/2016 at 16:49

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Clover Academy
Daniel?

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (23/11/2016 at 16:49)

#25 23/11/2016 at 18:05

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Clover Academy
I'm completely stumped on this one...Jared? Maybe.

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 29