Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 28/09/2014 at 20:19

Fashion’Newbie

Hi, buddies~! I'm a Spanish girl, my name is Ana [I prefer be called Lekichan or Teto or honey~] and I'm one month away to have 18~! Time passes so quickly!!! D:

For my likes, I'm the biggest fan of Teto Kasane, I fell head over heals for her when I was 11 year old~ Impossible romance, hahahaha.
But not only that, I love music, every kinds: rap, pop, trance, opera... I love the feeling of the floating sound rounding me~ I also like anime: Hetalia, Saber Marionette, Mirai Nikki--- They all are just fine xD I love drawing, reading, studying languages, meeting new people... So even if we don't share anything, I would like to talk to everyone~  Ja~~~ 
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#2 28/09/2014 at 20:43

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Lekichan ♥! I love the name Ana. So glad to have you here. Hope to see you around the forum. You'll find great chats about many different things, including music, and some fun games, too.

Welcome to the game and to the forum!

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#3 29/09/2014 at 08:25

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Hello Lekichan, I love music too /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I know hardly anything about Anime; I suppose I am stuck back in the old days of Marvel and DC comics when it comes to story-based art. I do still find the names of characters and some of the graphics I see posted by others interesting. I just don't know who any of them are, or what category they represent.

So anyway, nice to meet you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#4 29/09/2014 at 20:19

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1