Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 01/01/2017 at 02:54

Fashion’Newbie
Morgi

Hello, everyone. My name is Morrigan. I'm a 25 year old mother to two little boys. My oldest is 2 and my youngest just turned 1 in November. I live in upstate New York with my husband. We have one cat. Her name is Fish.

I used to play Miss Bimbo a long time ago. I can't remember what my username was, but I remember loving it so much. I've always enjoyed dress up type games. I used to make a lot of little dolls on a site called DollzMania. That was probably back in 2001 or somewhere around there.

I've never had a time in my life without a computer or internet. My dad was a video game tester when I was growing up. So, I'm very much into different sorts of games. I'm a fantasy roleplayer. I met my husband on World of Warcraft. I love dragons, knights, swords, magic, all that kind of stuff.

I'm also into adult coloring books and origami (my mother-in-law got me started on that). Some other interests include board games, card games, listening to music (my favorite right now is The National), binge watching shows online. I'm a huge online chatty type person.

Nice to meet all of you.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#2 01/01/2017 at 04:35

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Morgi ♥! Welcome to the site.

Wow, you are chatty and that's a great thing! I'm also a former MB and DM player. You're got a lot of hobbies. Fantastic. Recently, I bought one of those detailed adult coloring books, but haven't had the chance to use it yet. Origami is fascinating - I've always wanted to learn. I also love board and card games. I even play them online.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥ We're glad to have you here.
Happy New Year!

Edited to Add:
This intro has passed the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1