Skill Set:   Field Agent

Number:   2

Outfit:

Feast outfit :
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/43/moy/33646.jpg

Escape outfit :
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/43/moy/33647.jpg

Story:
We are going to die, that sentence kept repeating in my head for many times that I couldn't grasp what was going on. I am so scared, Dawn has been taken over we don't know if we could get out of here alive or not. what do we do? what do we do??!.
I was about to burst and scream when a gentle hand touched my shoulder, 'It's going to be ok' she said. It was Sandy, she was kind since the first time I saw her in the party. she smiled at me a reassuring smile and thanks to that I was able to notice the state of the other ones in the room. Isabella, one of the girls I met in the feast, she was a quiet girl. Even now she is quiet and calm, but I noticed the worry in her light brown eyes. Carlos, or loud Carlos, is talking loudly about the bad situation we are in. He was loud in the feast as well, I could barely hear what the girls say when he is near us. He was and is a rude one but you can't ignore his intelligence and strong body which are the only good parts in him. the last person is Lucas, he seems relaxed and somehow exited?? . well I knew from the girls that he likes to have fun, but I didn't thought he also has fun in these kinds of situations ?? Now that I think about it I wonder how the other ones are. They must be in the other rooms by now but are they ok??

But thinking about the others didn't help to keep my worries from coming back, but before I could sink deeply in my thoughts I heard Sandy's loud voice. 'SILENCE', I stood there shocked not just about her loud voice but also that she was able to get the attention of everyone, even Loud Carlos. everyone stared at her in surprise then she took a breath and started speaking; ' I know that this might be a very dangerous situation but I need to calm down and think, we can't just stay here and panic or be too exited about it'  she gave a small look to Lucas and Started talking again ' We are  the  selected members for Dawn, so that means each one of us must have a special thing  about him. So rather than everyone sitting down on corner or screaming  we should work together and find a way to get out of here, all of us' She gave all of us a encouraging smile and waited for an answer. 'So do does that mean you have a plan?' before I could answer her and agree to what she said Lucas spoke . his question was a good one but Sandy didn't seem like she had an answer for it so she kept her silence and then Carlos spoke next 'Do you mean by your silence that you don't have one after all you said?? I f you don't have anything then just shut up'. I knew that Carlos was a rude one but not that rude, then I saw the rage and anger in his eyes, not because Sandy didn't have a plan but it is because he was also worried about the situation and his worry turned into anger and because he didn't have anything to burst his anger on he let it on the first thing that seemed to make him angry. the rude words of Carlos made Sandy angry as well and I noticed that Isabella wants to calm them down but she didn't know what to do or say. And things were about to turn bad between them I heard someone say 'I-I have a plan!'. Suddenly all eyes were on me now then I realized it was my voice .

'YOU have a plan ?' Carlos said in his usual rude tone but I didn't give much attention to it because all ayes been on me wanting to know what the marvelous plan was made me nervous, ESPECIALLY that I don't have one.I started observing the room for any good idea or for another distraction but nothing happened . 'So what is the great plan, sweety?' Lucas said with his player smile but I could see that he was trying to make me more nervous.  I was beginning to tremble and mu mind became blank for a while. Being stared at in these kind of situation is harder than the normal staring of passing people. Then I remembered why I am here, the reason I was here in the first place which is to help my grandma, the promise with my friends to get me back, and all of the happy things I did before and then at that moment I decided , I will not die here. I will escape this and I will live other happy things with my friends and my only family. I CAN DO THIS.

I took a deep breath and I said ' It's simple' while I observed the room another time then I continued, 'We just need to escape and to do that we need to get to the roof'. A hint of realization showed in their eyes as they remembered the escape routes there are on the roof but before someone starts speaking I continued talking again because I need to get them to cooperate with each other, 'For that we have to use everything we have and as Sandy said before' I gave her a small smile ' I need you to calm down and the first thing we need to do is know what we have wuth us and in the room, so do you wanna do this or not?' I asked them hoping they are convinced and will work together .

They exchanged glaces between each other and I doubted for a moment that I failed to convince them but then each one smiled, I was surprised at that and I thought it was my imagination playing tricks with me.

'That seems like a good idea, doesn't it guys??' Sandy said when a confident voice, 'Come on, do wanna stay here locked forever or might be found by those strange people and possibly be killed ??'

'Of course not, and your idea seems to be fun and I don't mind it. As you know by now as long as something is fun then I am in, right sweet heart?' Lucas said and I tried to ignore the last part and give him an honest smile.

'What about you Isobella?' I asked her.

'I am in of course, as long as we can get out of here safely.' she answered calmly .

'So what's the plan??' Carlos asked after a while.

Again, all eyes are on me again but this time I have an answer, 'We make a plan when we know how is the situation outside of here and what we can do to make it an easy escape so for that we need to look around for anything that could possibly hep in our escape, okay? And I think all of you already know what his specialty is so I don't need to tell each one what to do.'

Just like that everyone started doing what they are good at, Lucas as a hacker begun his work to hack the CCTV footage in the building. Sandy kept watch outside the door for any suspicious movements there as her specialty is surveillance, while me and Isobella searched the wardrobe without Carlos's help who didn't want to in the first place. He seems to not like my idea very much but I will test his intelligence after we finish our preparations .

...TBA

Last edited by MariaL (27/02/2017 at 00:01)

#27 27/02/2017 at 23:15

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Round Four

After your terrifying trek to the roof your mind quickly races through all means of escape. Steal a helicopter? Too noisy. Down the drainpipe? Too risky. Through the tunnel? Too obvious. Before, you'd been spurred on by adrenaline pumping through your body. But now fear takes over and doubts fill your mind.

But then, you notice four figures standing before you.. Four figures you thought would have been taken hostage, or working hard in a secret location, or even fleeing for their lives. But no, they were here in front of you, standing tall.
"You made it." James said with a warm smile.
"You've done so well." Charlotte adds, her eyes lit up
"Congratulations!" Hatty cheered.
Will stares at you blankly.

That's right. All of this had just been another part of your training.

The final part of your training requires you to go abroad. You don't know where, and you don't know what your mission will be. All you know is that you have to team up with another recruit, and the two of you will work together to achieve your goal.

You are allowed to pick your partner. It can be someone who shares your skill set, someone who doesn't share your skill set, someone you've worked with before or someone completely new. It's entirely up to you, just think about who you'd work well with. But be careful, partners are assigned on a first come, first served basis.

Field Agents
Lindsey Williams: Ririchiyo Tennouji
Isobella McIlveny:
Carlos Montalvo:
Benjy Adams:
Earnie Tennant: Diane Webbs
Tom Riley:

Hackers:
Darcy Casey:
Lucas Smith:
Aaron Elliott:

Surveillance
Cindy Jones:
Chris Semple:
Ricky Curtis: Charli Connors

Diane Webbs

Charli Connors

Ana Collers

Ririchiyo Tennouji

Sandy Trouble

Ivory Moore

Madeleine Buckley

Requirements
Name:
Skill Set:
Chosen Recruit: Anyone you think you'll work well with
Outfit/s: Based on your mission
Story: Based on your mission. You will receive this after you have selected your recruit

Sorry for the delay.

Round closes 02/03/2017 at 23:15

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (28/02/2017 at 22:39)

#28 27/02/2017 at 23:37

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

Name: Ririchiyo Tennouji
Skill Set: Hacker
Chosen Recruit: Lindsey Williams
Outfits: TBA
Story: TBA

Sorry due to a large amount of homework and tests I'll have to rush this or I might update this shortly after the deadline ><

Last edited by Yukibana-Haruna (02/03/2017 at 17:01)

#29 27/02/2017 at 23:38

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name:
Charli Connors

Skill Set:
Hacker

Chosen Recruit:
Ricky Curtis

Outfits:

Travel
https://i.imgsafe.org/7604fede83.png

The Tourist
https://i.imgsafe.org/7607909d97.png

The Takedown
https://i.imgsafe.org/7609db0fce.png

Story:

"That all you bringing?" Ricky asked suspiciously as he eyed my beat up old book bag when we met at the airport following our assignment.

"It's all I need." I said tapping the bag gently. Inside there were a couple of wigs, a camera, a pair of overalls, a raspberry pi OS, and a half a dozen credit cards...well they looked like credit cards.

"My kind of girl." He said as he motioned to his own backpack with a smirk.

The hotel Dawn put us up in for our mission in New York wasn't bad but it wasn't the best and both Ricky and I figured we deserved better...especially after the stunt they called a test at the feast.

"Wanna upgrade?" Ricky asked me.

"Sure...you want me to hack the system?"

"Only if what I'm about to do doesn't work." He said before disappearing to the front desk.

A few minutes later he returned flashing the key card for the honeymoon suite.

"Ricky?" I asked impressed.

"Yes sweetie?" He responded loudly, letting me know the game he was playing.

"Is everything alright honey?" I asked playing along.

"It will be once we get upstairs." He smirked.

For a B rate hotel, the honeymoon suite was A level and it allowed us to plan in style.

For a suspected terrorist suspect Mitchell Daniels was surprisingly easy to find. I quickly learned via his Facebook page that he'd be at a restaurant near Central park the next day.

"You up for a little sight seeing tomorrow." I asked Ricky.

"If by sight seeing you mean surveillance, yes. If by sight seeing you mean actual sight seeing I'm only in if we can go to Time square."

"We can do both."

The next morning, slightly hungover from the offerings in the mini bar, I did a sniff test on the t-shirt I slept in, deemed it wearable, threw on some overalls and my sneakers and grabbed my camera.

"Wake-up sleeping beauty." I said nudging Ricky with my toe, "I'm heading downstairs for breakfast."

A few minutes later Ricky joined me in the restaurant where we used one of the cards from my bag to pay.

Armed with a camera of his own Ricky and I managed to get some great surveillance images of the target, but since we needed to know his plans we had to get closer.

"I need his phone." I said scrolling through the images noticing how often he seemed on it.

"I can go in there and grab it." Ricky suggested.

"I don't want to have to bail you out  of jail." I said not objecting to the theft but what it might lead to.

"Only if I get caught." He said with a wink before he rushed off.

Who needs a field agent with a bad ass like that doing surveillance? I thought with a smile.

A few minutes later Ricky returned with the biggest grin...and the phone. He refused to tell me exactly how he got it.

"We need to make a stop before going back to the hotel." I said as he handed me the phone.

Using a different card I took a few hundred dollars out of a nearby ATM and we stopped in a hole in the wall electronics store where I was able to find a phone that matched the one Ricky had stolen. Back in the hotel room, it took me a few hours but I had created a perfect clone, and put a keystroke logger on the original. I then called the restaurant from the room phone to say I'd found a cell phone and asked when I could return it...obviously neither Ricky or I returned the phone, I found someone on Craigslist and paid them an obscene amount of money to do it...which they likely only did because Ricky threatened to break their legs if they didn't...and then we waited.

It took several days, but finally the key logger started to return some usable results and we learned that there was going to be a meeting between Daniels and several other people and from the tone of their texts they were plotting something.

"I say we just ambush Daniels before he gets there." Ricky said, "We know his every move." Apparently during the phone grab Ricky had also managed to embed a GPS in Daniels...I really wanted to know how but he told me it was a secret.

"I have something more fun in mind." I suggested. "You up for a little dress up?"

The next day as I donned a wig and some contacts and Ricky sported contacts of his own and a freshly shaved head, we went to attend the meeting, gather some intel...and of course snatch up Daniels as a present for Dawn...

Last edited by Dare (02/03/2017 at 00:42)

#30 28/02/2017 at 00:21

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

https://s9.postimg.org/q74cujesf/banner_done_II.png

Skill Set: field agent
Chosen Recruit: Earnie Tennant

Outfit
goose chase, fashion show, spy outfit
https://s28.postimg.org/4yc2muujh/7_goose_chase_outfit.pnghttps://s10.postimg.org/4empuyh95/8_fashion_outfit.pnghttps://s16.postimg.org/jq1ae7cvp/9_spy_outfit.png

Story
Part 13 Rooftop
All teams barricaded the roof door and were thinking about the best way to leave the building,

While Diane's team was discussing calmly even Earnie some other teams started to panic making Tom frown at them, Diane called his attention twice.

But at the third time, she herself was surprised to see 4 figures walking up to them.

"You made it." one of them said with a warm smile.

"You've done so well," Charlotte adds, her eyes lighting up.

"Congratulations!" A cheerful redhead screams.
Her name was Hatty if Diane wasn't mistaking and last Will who looks blankly at all of US.

Some recruits started to relax and cheer because we all new know that it all was a test once again.
-------_-------_--------

"Here another mission for you and keep working on your confident," Caroline told Diane 2 days later early in the morning.

"Only this file?" Diane was surprised to see that the map in her hand was so little.

"You will get more info from your handler on site,  good luck, I believe in you Diane," Diane smiled at that and nodded.

"Won't disappoint you, ma'am," Diane made sure Caroline saw the honesty in her eyes.

"Good now hurry up you don't want to miss your flight after all." With that Diane left her room.
-------_-------_--------

Finally done reading the file Diane was outrageous and upset where was the world going too if children weren't even safe. Diane also threaded that she had to play a married couple with a stranger but had to just suck it up this wasn't about her but about children. After landing an hour ago in South Africa Diane was sipping coffee and waiting for her handler aka her husband.

"I don't mind playing your husband," Diane heard an oddly familiar voice behind her say.

Diane turned around and laughed when she saw Earnie.
She didn't mind playing his wife after all.

Part 14 Goose Chase
"So this was actually your mission?" Diane asked him while travelling to their hotel.

"Yeah, I travelled in whole Africa to finally land here but nobodies giving tips here if they can't get anything from it," Earnie sighs and helps Diane with her suitcase.

"But it's about children," Diane was speechless.

"They don't care and some female dislike to talk to male's," another sigh it made Diane chuckle.

They talked a little more about the mission and Diane found out that he had a strong lead but that some residents refused to help him.

They finally arrived at the hotel after walking for half an hour it was nice though and Diane knew everything about the mission now.

"So we need some info about an upcoming fashion show?" Diane asked him in the elevator.

"Yeah but the guy won't help me even if I practically begged him little brat but maybe my Honey has some ideas." He looks teasingly at Diane.

Diane looks up at him amused and chuckles.
-------_-------_--------

"Home sweet home, Honey," Earnie said when the door of their room opens.

"Is a hotel tough, Hubby," Diane plays along making Earnie laugh and relax a little more.

Diane smiles slowly at that. She yawns jetlag getting to her and Earnie seeing that steps in.

"I will sleep on the couch," He says immediately making Diane frown.

"Don't it will look strange to the maids, the bed is big enough and I need you to be in your best condition tomorrow.

"Why?" Earnie asks but still takes the right side of the bed.

"I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a long day," Diane yawns once again and smiles at Earnie on the left side of the bed.

And boy will Diane be right.
-------_-------_--------

The next morning they immediately went to Mr Zayn.
The guy with the best info on the fashion show since he owned a fashion shop maybe he even heard of the children.

Yet even though Earnie had tried convincing Mr Zayn for some info on fashion show he won't budge.

"Can't help you mate told you that already," Diane signs.

Earnie had tried to convince the guy for the past 20 minutes and Diane just kept hearing the same over and over again.

"What can we do for you for that info Mr Zayn?" Diane asked fed up but politely.

"Excuse me?" the guy looked surprised at Diane.

"I really want to go to that Fashion Show it's the best and my husband just wants the best for me so tell me what can we do, you must want something really badly," Diane tried to sound spoilt and convincing and it worked.

"I want a date with Bella but she never agrees is so frustrated because I know she likes me," the men really looked like he was pouting.

"Okay will do sir that date is a guarantee but I will need the tickets for the fashion show," They looked at each other expectantly before the guy nodded.

"Okay date for me and fashion ticket's for you," ten he turned his gaze to Earnie.

"And for you, I will give you the info of the kids if you reserve a place in a nice restaurant for me," Earnie nodded and looked, relieved.

"You are quite lazy do we need to arrange your suit too?" Diane mocked him a little.

"No got that covered," he gestured around his store and grinned at Diane finding the woman funny, not as fun as his Bella though.

Diane rolled her eyes and left with Earnie to Bella.
-------

"No, I am not going out with that creep," Bella replied after Diane did her fashion show story all over again.

"Why not he's a hot creep," Diane replied raising a shoulder.

"Uhm hmm," Earnie had a raised brow at Diane, Diane blew a kiss at him.

"You hotter my hubby," Earnie laughed at that Bella gave them both those love sick glazes.

"He thinks we're soulmates," Diane looked at Bella waiting for the rest.

"He's so obsessed with himself... " Diane gesture for her to continue.

"I can't go out with someone who doesn't give me attention," Diane nodded agreeing with her but also knowing that Bella may like Zayn more than she wants to let on, he just made her feel insecure about herself.

"Your right he doesn't deserve you, my hub and I will search for someone more his taste," Earnie looked confused but Diane gestured for him to follow her lead.

"Bye ma'am, Diane do you mean that blonde at the end of the street?" Earnie asked and Diane wanted to kiss him they were in sync and pretty sure a good combo.

"Wait! I want the pearl necklace of the Merchant at the downtown market but he doesn't want money he just wants to take me out on a date but I don't want to I want to go out with Zayn," Diane smiled at that.

"Okay I will get you that necklace and will do your make up he won't keep his eye off you, I promise," Diane told her.

She smiled and nodded and Diane made her way out of the shop with Earnie trailing after her.

"How did you know she was going to agree if we made up another woman," Earnie asks.

"Because she loves him I saw it when she twirled her fingers, when talking to me about him, she gets that far away look," Diane hold a cab and stepped.

"You mean like you when looking at me?" Diane blushed and looked out the window not responding.
-------_-------_--------

"I already promised it to a woman I want to take on a date," Diane sighed this one was annoying.

"I already told you I know, how much do you want for it," The guy huffed and repeated the same sentence for the fifth time.

"Hey mate, sorry, my wife is eager to have it and doesn't like the word no," Diane pouted up at her husband.

Earnie winked at her so Diane kept quite it was his time now.

"Sorry to mate but this time the answer is no," the Merchant was fierce and Diane rolled her eyes.

"I understand but come on other than a woman what would you like I will get it for you. I know is food," The guy laughed and looked seriously.

"I would like to dig in that delicious chicken turkey at their they got the good stuff," He pointed to what seemed like a small cosy restaurant.

"I will get you that and you will give me the necklace, " Earnie replied the Merchant nodded eager.

"Sure don't think that woman would come back anyways," Diane huffed.

Is it that easy to trade your desire? Diane thought.

"I see what your thinking and yes for a man it doesn't, don't worry I like to have a woman and a filled stomach," Earnie laughed at Diane's perplex face.
-------_-------_--------

After asking the owner for the chef, Diane asked her the question of the chicken-turkey. The woman nodded that it was fine. But she warns them that it takes time.

"It takes a lot of time to prepare," The chef Kristin replies.

"How many hours?" Diane asked and the woman chuckled.

"2 days," Diane gasped.

"Can't you make it sooner?" Diane asked her pleadingly.

"Sure but comes with a price," the woman replied.

"How many?" Earnie got his wallet out already.

"Red lingerie set from The Pleasure House,"

"Excuse me," Earnie was surprised at what he heard.

"You want to surprise a lover?" Diane asked amused at Earnie's face.

"Yes and they got the best lingerie good quality too pricey I want one for free," Kristin replied.

Diane confirmed their deal and Earnie made a reservation for Zayn and Bella. So they had that covered to together they left the restaurant and went to their next destination.
-------_-------_--------

Diane almost passed out in the shop, no way! They couldn't afford any of the lingerie in this place and the owner mistress Sarah seemed so strict.

"Ma'am can I get a discount on this lingerie," Diane tried but knew the answer already.

"No!" the woman said not looking away from the magazine.
Diana sighed.

"You wanna be a model?" Diane asked her after a while.

"Not anymore," she sounded angry and defeated.

"Did something happen?" the woman finally looked up from her magazine.

"I am being blackmailed for some pictures I made they are not what society wants to see that's why the lingerie's are so pricey I need to pay him or else he will publish them," Diane nodded.

"I will get those pictures for you in exchange can I get a discount?" Diane asked hopefully.

"You can get one for free if you get me those pictures," mistress Sarah bitched out Diana nodded fiercely.

Diane smiled and turned around to see a red-faced Earnie.

"Hey hubby never been in a lingerie shop," Diane asked him teasingly.

"No! let's go," Earnie made a dash run outside and both Diane and mistress Sarah laughed.
-------_-------_--------
"I don't know what you mean," This guy was infuriating

"Just give those pictures back," Diane told him.

"Why would I?" he had a smug face.

"So you do know which pictures I mean," Diane crossed her arms.

"It's a gold mine of mine," He chuckled at that.

"No is an exploitation of a woman," Diane replied.

"Hi, she was happy when I photographer her," they guy said.

"You properly lied to her," Diane snapped.

"And then she wanted them because she didn't want to be that kind of model," the guy finished annoyed at being interrupted.

"Pictures!?" Diane told him once again.

"I can give them if you do an errand for me," the guy smiled.

Diane had enough her feet hurt she probably saw wholeCape town today so no she was not going to do another errand.

"No!  Anything but that I already saw the whole city today and we got other things to do," Diane crossed her arms.

"Fine, you can make the same pictures as the mistress," Diane's mouth fell open.

"I don't think so man she's still my wife," Earnie sounded annoyed even jealous, maybe?

"Wait! you two are together and married," Earnie nodded while Diane just looked at him amused.

"Great I need a passionate picture of a loving couple," he gestured at Diane and Earnie.

Both Earnie and Diane looked at each other and Diane nodded she didn't mind.
-------_-------_--------

"Closer! Kiss her with more passion," Diane was in a daze seeing that after 5 min being lip-locked with Earnie wasn't that bad in her book but the guy wanted more passion.

"Come on! s**  at your home must be boring," Diane had enough and grabbed Earnie's face to give him a deeper kiss.

"Yes,  I got it," the guy finally said and Diane pulled away to see Earnie's unfocused gaze Diane kissed his cheeks.

"Awe cute, here are the pictures," the guy gave the pictures but Diane frowned at him.

"Backup's, please," Diane hold her hand out.

He looked explicitly at Diane before saying.

"Earrings please," Diane made the trade before Diane and Earnie left thought he grabbed the guy's arm.

"If I find out you have more I will find you and beat your ass," The guy's eyes went big and Earnie and Diane left the shop.

"So what was the last kiss all about?" Earnie asked Diane on their way to the mistress.

Diane looked away from him playing with the window red-faced.

"I think I got my answer," Earnie sounded happy, he was different when he was around Diane but so was Diane around him, she cared.
-------_-------_--------

After mistress Sarah got her photo's she was happy that she kiss the couple on both cheeks and hugged them tide and instead of 1 free lingerie, Diane got 5.

When going to Kristin, Diane gave her 3 sets which surprised the woman out of gratitude she made her famous sauce with the meal. And even promised to gave Belle and Zayne the best night of their lives, she promised they would have a great evening in her care.

After that, they delivered the food to the Merchant that had a food orgasm because the food was so good not only did Diane get the pearl necklace but also pearl earring and matching bracelet, new earrings for herself and Earnie got a watch.  The guy was nicer on a full stomach.

Belle was surprised to see that they had succeeded and even that they had a full set of accessories for her. Like promised Diane did her make up and Earnie himself approved by being shocked at the transformation.

Zayne was happy to hear that everything was set and that he just had to pick Belle up in 20 minutes, So he proceed to tell them about the fashion show and about the children and also as promised gave them tickets.

"Do you two have outfits?" He asked them before leaving with them the shop.

When both told him no he sighed and told them he would send gifts to both in the morning because only attention-grabbing outfits would help them out.

Part 15 Fashion show
The next morning there was a knock on the door and when Diane opened the door she was greeted with not only a giant box but also flowers and chocolate she was surprised till she read the letter that came with the box For my friends Diane and Earnie from Zayne, I loved my night,  thank you.

There was some more written in the letter that he was gobsmacked at seeing Bella so beautiful and that the restaurant was fantastic etc.

Diana was shocked to see her outfit it looked amazing and it was when she finally got into it later on the day. Earnie had a suit in grey and striped tie like Diana's top, he looked dashing.

Diane felt extremely beautiful seeing that Earnie's mouth stayed open for at least 5 minutes.

"Hubby my eyes are up here," He blushed when Diane said that and coughed.
--_--------------_--

The fashion in itself started 15 minutes later but it was dashing,  speechless, beautiful fashion and Diane adored the collection of Adam Uta but she didn't forget that she needed to be here for information.

Diane didn't have to worry Adam Uta invited her to his home and her husband because they looked fabulous. When Diane let the name Zayne fall she was in and while entertained Adam with stories of the show and ideas. he let slipped that he used children as inspiration not soon after he started to show Diane he's painting collection.

"I will search for the children hide out, So keep him busy," with that Earnie left and Diane kept Adam entertained.

They had talked about it and even thought Earnie is built as an oak tree no-one seems to see him. He could disappear in the lights he wasn't memorable but that was a good point today because a half hour later he came back with the info and Adam didn't suspect anything.

"I got the location," Earnie whispered into Diane's ear

Diane smiled up at him to seem like the lovely wife and kissed his cheek.

"You two are adorable," Adam said and Diana only felt grudge.

"We have to leave you I am afraid," Diane spoke with a genuine smile.

"What already is so early," Adam seemed upset.

"We got 2 little once in the hotel," Diane replied with a sickly sweet smile.

"Ah okay! how cute how old are they and which hotel were you staying?" When Diane answered his question he got a sick smirk but tried to hide it.

He promised to stay in though and so did Diane she was trying really hard not to kill the man before her.

"That man is sick," Diane told him in the cab.

"You have no idea," Earnie proceed to tell her about his findings which made Diane only madder but they had to wait,  but Diane was sure he won't get away with his crimes.

Part 16 Isabel
At night time just as Diane predicted Adam had sent two goons to get Diane's and Earnie's fake children. They were surely surprised to find cops waiting, though.

Diane and Earnie were on a plane after all to a hideout where the children were being held.

"Here," Earnie gave Diane a bundle of clothes.

"What's this," Diane asks Earnie after she got the bundle.

"Your uniform of course," Diane smiled at that.

"Where almost there," the pilot yelled to them.

Earnie sticks out his thumb.

Diane was finally done dressed in all black. On the backside of her jacket, the emblem of Dawn was sewed. She got pepper spray,  gun strapped to her leg and knife in her boot she was ready.

"Ever jumped out of a plane?" Earnie asks Diane when she lifts a parachute over her shoulder.

"No!  But I can do it," Diane grinned at him.

"Really?" Earnie sounded doubtful.

"Really,  first down can ask the other anything," before Earnie could replay Diane jumped out of the plane feeling like a bird.
_------------_----------_

To Diane's surprised Earnie won but didn't ask anything just started to hike with Diane soon after him.

They needed more prove against Adam.

They sadly only had till dawn the next day.

After a 45 minute track they arrived and sneaked into the old castle Diane memorised the whole castle and after collaboration, they decided to eliminate the biggest threat in the castle high soldier Gulf. In his Room was also the most info about Adam associating with him to kidnap children, And smuggling them through his fashion shows.

When they finally found him they knocked him out and tied him to a chair naked (Diane's revenge). Taking all prove against everyone this person where stupid everything was on a laptop that was hacked into easily. After eliminating some more soldiers.

They found the room of the kids.

There were 16 kids missing but when counting only 11 present and one was too scared to move.

Already knowing that 2 were sold as adoptive children in America and 3 as war children those were already saved earlier when Earnie contacted the authorities.

"Let me," Diane assured Earnie who looked surprised at Diane but nodded.

"Hey sweetie, I am Diane what's your name?" Diane asked softly.

"I want to go to mommy and daddy," The kid had tears in her eyes.

"Okay, I understand will you come with me," fierce head shake from the kid.

"Are you scared?" Diane asked softly.

"Yes," She nodded and Diane sighed.

"Is okay to be scared I am scared to just hug me tide and close your eyes,"

The kid looked at Diane long and hard but released her hold on the bedside and hugged Diane tide.

"Mommy and Daddy," she said and Diane nodded.

"I will bring you to them," Diane nodded once again at Earnie and they started to move avoiding the crowdest places in the castle.

After hiking for 5 minutes they arrived at a big plane where all the remaining children reunited with their parents.

"Isabel!" Two parents were walking straight to Diane.

"Mommy,  daddy," Isabel releases Diane's necks and Diane put her on the ground,  she starts running then stops and runs back to Diane.

"Thank you," she hugs Diane tide.

"You're a welcome sweety," With that Isabel runs back to her mommy and daddy.

"You would be a great mother," Earnie noted when the flight raises with all family.

"Not anytime soon, like being a spy," Diane grinned and starts to walk to Dawn private jet.

"I like to have it now," Earnie calls out behind her.

"What?" Diane asks.

"My reward for winning," Earnie clarifies.

"Oh right, what do you want?" Diane walked back a little closer to him.

"This," He pulls her closer and kisses her full on the lips.
------_--------_--------

Adam Uta was arrested soon as daylight was up.

The kids went to Disneyland with their parents under dawn's order and surveillance.

Diane like she promised Caroline did another great job and that was also on her rapport.

Diane and Earnie? more maybe in another chapter.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gifDone/modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif

Last edited by NinaJones (02/03/2017 at 21:45)

#31 04/03/2017 at 20:22

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

https://s28.postimg.org/6i94w793h/Logo.png

Thank you to everyone for taking part, Dawn may have lost a few along the way but everyone who entered looked incredible. And your stories - well, they were just a blessing to read. You should all be incredibly proud *pats on back*

Because I don't like judging people on their writing (I'm a firm believer of uniqueness) Dare and NinaJones are the overall winners (congratulations!) because they entered every round. But don't be disheartened - you all did extremely well.

Banners will be sent at some point; I'd love to be more specific but I want to reread you stories and make each banner personal, which will obviously take time. But I guarantee it'll be worth it (hopefully).

So yeah, thanks again for entering. I really, really appreciate you putting the effort in; you guys rock!

And if you didn't get to finish your story, there's always
Dawn II

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2