Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 05/03/2017 at 03:40

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

This contest is now closed

The year is 3052 and on the farthest planet in the Trappist-1 system, the inhabitants of the continent Magera have developed an intricate travel system: the ports of Magera. Strategically located these ports allow for easy commerce for those who can afford them. For years travel by port has been safe however in recent months a series of attacks has targeted these ports, and unfortunately for you, today during your travels the worst attack has taken place, causing all passengers in the port system to be lost…

What ARE the ports of Magera?

Who's who in Magera: Read this before you claim your character

For this contest you will not be creating a character, instead you'll be claiming a character whose name, age, appearance, personality trait etc. are preset for you. You will need to use this information to illustrate your character using your fashionista and tell her story. Characters are claimed on a first come, first served basis, and once a character is claimed, she's claimed.

Characters: Witches

Characters: Guild

Characters: Private citizens

Every round will last 72 hours.

A winner will be announced at the end of every round. That winner will receive a banner and an advantage.

For Round 1 Please provide the following:

1. Character name (this should be the name of the character that you've claimed and not a character you created)

2. Image of your Fashionista (this image should match the features of the character you've claimed e.g. if you select a character who's presented as having dark brown skin, the skin of your 'Nista should be dark brown)

3. A story about who you are and why you're using the port, your story should end with a strange rattling sound and a flash of red light (do not write about what happens after that flash of light)

An IMPORTANT note about story length: Please read BEFORE you write

4. A number between 1 and 10 (you can pick the same number as another contestant if you want)

5. An animal out of the following group: Panda bear, Manatee, Ostrich, Dodo, Quagga, Woolly Mammoth, Phoenix, Pegasus, Unicorn (you can pick the same animal as another contestant if you want)

6. A color out of the following: Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, Orange (you can pick the same color as another contestant if you want)

Complete entries are mandatory as they help move the story forward. If your entry is incomplete your character will get a “Time Loop” notification for their personal task and you will 1) have to redo the tasks of the previous round, and 2) not be eligible to be named the winner of the round.

Round 1 will end at 3:40 forum time Wednesday

Last edited by Dare (19/03/2017 at 05:17)

#2 05/03/2017 at 07:31

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

RESERVED for additional information.

Contestants:

NinaJones as Violet Sephiran

Fashion-Chic as Flora Greensmith

Yukibana-Haruna as Ingrid Hart

Amunetta as Theodosia Hogwood

Shadowqueen as Alva Train

Last edited by Dare (06/03/2017 at 02:46)

#3 05/03/2017 at 12:51

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

https://s15.postimg.org/nyvn5xkzv/Violet_bn_do.png

Name Violet Sephiran
Age 21

System Caste Witch

Physical Appearance
Dark brown skin, braided grey hair, and green eyes
https://s30.postimg.org/p5nmlsz4h/Violet_outfit_1_do.png

Personality Traits Nurturing, forgetful and prone to stress
Speciality Ability to control the elements

Story My name is Violet!
Just like every witch in Magera, Violet was raised by the coven, her DNA held a lot of magic.

Even though her dad was strict with the fact he didn’t want her to be raised by the coven, he wanted his baby girl home. Her mother liked following rules and won’t have it any other way they split soon after Violet was sent to the coven. Violet speaks with both separately, she likes her dad more than she likes her mother (seeing she’s always on time visiting her dad) but she would tell anyone else she loves both.

Nurturing is in her nature and she loves her powers to control elements that she takes care in developing. Violet is also someone that likes to take care of others even so to animals. She’s a little (a lot) forgetful and is easily stressed about things she can’t really control or that don’t go her way. She’s a sweetheart by heart though and won’t miss an appointment because she dislikes you or something, she properly just forgot.

She moved a year or so ago out of the coven but goes twice a week for visits to let them now how good she’s doing and/or for training.

“Miss Violeta your still here,” Violet looked up from her canvas to her new butler.

She frowned her new butler still didn’t remember her name it seemed.

“Alfredo, of course, I am still here I’m not done with my painting yet?” Violet’s frown deepened did she forgot something again.

“My name is Alfred, Miss Violeta,” Alfred replied with a slight annoyed smiled.

“I know, just wanted you to remember that my name is Miss Violet,” Violet gave her butler a playful wink and made him blush.

“I’m sorry Miss Violet, you have an appointment with your mother,” Alfred spoke up.

Violet was looking at her canvas again and didn’t really pay attention to Alfred till she heard him say, mother.

“Wait? What do I have with my mother?” She turned away from her canvas once again and gave him her attention.

“10 o’clock appointment at Niev Le Restaurant with your mother,” Violet looked at her watch and gasped it was already 9:30.

“I won’t make it in time if I go flying,” Violet was worried what if her mother left or what if she was disappointed with Violet, Violet loved to forget their appointments not on purpose of course but still she really wanted to be on time this once.

She was spacing when Alfred spoke up.

“You can go with the ports ma’am it will only take 5/10 minutes at most,” Alfred came with the solution.

Violet nodded that was true she doesn’t travel much with those but she would be on time this time.

Violet scrolled down her watch and clicked on dress room icon after selecting her outfit she pushed enter and her outfit changed into the icon on her watch.

"You look beautiful, Miss Violet," The butler showed her a smile.

"Thank you, Alfred" The smile violet threw him back was genuine.

After putting some make up on, Violet left home to go to the closest port.

As soon as she arrived at the station even though they just called it the port of Magera, Violet is one of those that refused to call it that it looks like a train for goodness sack.

She shows her bracelet and sees them withdraw the amount of cash, she makes her way to the right port and steps in.

Looking at the watch once more Violet sees she’s only got another 15 minutes.

She just hopes she makes it, it will be otherwise the 10th or so time she’s late and she promised to break her lateness habits even though it is more like she forgets the appointments completely and she would never admit it to her mother. She does feel guilty after all that she doesn’t forget any with her dad.

“Are you okay? You seem nervous.” A woman beside Violet asks.

“Excuse me?” Violet turned to the woman confused.

“You seem nervous for the ride, you're biting on your under lip after all,” She gave Violet a reassuring smile.

“Yes, I am biting my lips but I’m fine just a little nervous I don’t take the ports to much,” Violet smiled back at the woman forgetting her time worry at the moment.

“Don’t worry to much about it we will arrive at our destination soonish,” The woman nodded making Violet laugh because of the conviction.

Couple miles away sitting in the restaurant Niev Le restaurant.

Veronica the woman who had everything to gain by giving her daughter to the coven was tapping her feet and looking at her watch.

Where was Violet didn’t she know that I have more things to do, The woman with short grey hair though to herself.

“Did you decide already ma’am?” a waiter asked politely.

“No, my daughter will be her shortly,” she shoved the waiter away with her hand.

She better be her shortly because if she’s not I will not be happy, Her though weren’t pleasing and the longer she waited for Violet the more she wanted to punish her.

Another tap with her foot.

That girl is so ungrateful I will have to cut her allowance if she’s not on time this time, The woman though annoyed.

But Violet will never show up on time even with how much she wanted too…

They were already in the port for 4 minutes when rattling sounds started to sound.

“What is that?” The woman next to Violet asked which Violet returned with a blank face, she didn’t know, but wasn’t did supposed to happen?

“I don’t know wha-” Before Violet could finish her sentence a white flash blinded her vision.

What was going on, where her last thought
Done

Number 8
Animal Woolly Mammoth
Color Purple

Last edited by NinaJones (06/03/2017 at 15:11)

#4 05/03/2017 at 14:05

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Name: Flora Greensmith

Appearance: Pale skin, very short brown hair, and green eyes.
https://s1.postimg.org/jtlz7ustr/fashion_chic_211.png

Personality: Manipulative, social, and highly intelligent.

Occupation: Underground bar owner. Former engineering guild associate.

Story: Needless to say spending hours queuing at the port is not in the 'top ten ways I'd rather spend my day' list. I don't even think it'd make it in the top hundred. Or thousand.

It's always hectic at the port, but it's worse when you're a Private Civilian it's always worse. The higher classes believe it's their right to push infront. I wouldn't mind if they had a genuine reason. But I'm sorry, shopping for the latest designer shoes or visiting a friend is not as important as picking up a delivery that allows you to run a business that keeps a roof over your head.

Grrrr.

Eventually I made it into a car, although surprise surprise there was no seats. I spot someone sitting down eyeing me up, and know I can use this to my advantage. Just as I'm about to walk over and ask (very politely) for their seat, rattles bounce around us and red lights blind my vision.

[[I know this is bad, but I'll adjust at the weekend. I just wanted to get something in]]

Number:

Animal: Phoenix

Colour: Yellow

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (07/03/2017 at 23:54)

#5 05/03/2017 at 17:26

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

Name: Ingrid Hart

Appearance: Pale skin, shoulder length black hair, and blue eyes

Personality: Stubborn, vengeful, and observant

Specialty: Ability to reverse time

Image:

https://s15.postimg.org/91yuds27v/yukibana_haruna_2.png

Number: 5

Animal: Pegasus

Colour: Orange

Story:
Einstein was known for his Theory of Relativity, and I, as a witch capable of reversing time, must be very familiar with terms like "time dilation", "worm hole", and "dimensions".

I sighed, daydreaming, and twirled the fountain pen in my hand. I was dressed rather sloppily at the moment, in nothing but a pure white night gown. I scoffed; was it ironic that a witch was wearing white?

I lazily stretched my long arms and ripped a piece of paper from a pad. Then, staring at a poster of an aircraft on the wall, I folded it into a plane and threw it out the glass window, sending it into the pitch black sky. I heaved another sigh as I watched the little thing soar. Playing with time was like folding paper; fold it here et voilà, I created a bridge between the present and the past.

"Mistress, it is quite late," a maid said quietly, knocking on my mahogany French doors.

"I decide when I want to sleep," I replied coldly but let her inside my spacious room anyway. She trod across the plush burgundy velvet carpet and placed a tray of delicate snacks on my table.

"Say, do you know what's happening to those portals? I rarely ever use them so I have, basically, no idea," I said while munching on a strawberry scone.

"There have been attacks. Mistress, this isn't something we should speak of so casually," the maid said quickly and poured me a cup of exotic tea. I smelled the golden liquid softly and took a sip. Mango, peach, and lavender? Or was it lilac tea?

The maid soon left with the empty gold tray and I was again abandoned in the room I spent so long decorating. The canopy bed, the Tiffany glass, the burgundy cushions... all the lavish accessories that I spent zero money on.

Sighs.

"Miss Ingrid, may I come in?" I jumped up excitedly and opened the door. This man was the only one who could entertain me properly. I had asked my superiors to let him stay for he was a handsome man who was capable of producing the most handsome melodies from the old violin I bought him a few months back.

I let Alastair the violinist start and finish a sonata then I invited him to join me on the large swing on my patio. I then, too, asked him if he knew anything about the port. He, like the maid, was not quite opened to discussing it, but he offered to show me and take me through one now, if I wanted to.

I accepted his offer.

We soon took off and arrived at a port.

"I'm only doing this out of curiosity. Please tell me this won't kill me," I exclaimed, standing nervously in a casual black dress.

"I'll make sure you don't die, Miss Ingrid," Alastair said with a smile and grabbed my hand.

I had used the ports before but I didn't remember that they made me dizzy. Was I hallucinating, or was there...?

Last edited by Yukibana-Haruna (07/03/2017 at 06:54)

#6 05/03/2017 at 22:52

Fashion’Newbie

Name: Theodosia Hogwood

Physical Appearance: Fair skin, black updo, and brown eyes

Image: //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/43/moy/33874.jpg

Personality Traits:
Gullible, book smart but not street smart, and extroverted

Story:
As I waited at the port I couldn't help but think the events that happened 3 days ago, which led me here.

I'd been sitting by the lake reading about the planetary allignment of the Theortapus Cascade, an event that only happens once every hundred years and is meant to make the planet of Cortippmum-7 glow as the entire planets plants are reborn and change colour, when my mentor caught me.

"Theodosia Hogwood are you wasting the day again?! These becia rootes won't plant themselves you know!" she lectured for the ten billionth time this week.

"I know I'm sorry Madam , I was just taking a break I've already got more then half of todays lot planted"

"Then get the rest of the planted. By the time you've done the suns will explode. Honestly girl you need to get your head out of these books and get on with your job" I sighed exasperated, even though I know she's right I still don't want to there is so much more I want to read, that I want to learn, instead I'm planting anti burping plants so the precious Royal Coven can be cured in case of any misfired practical jokes.

"I'll get back to it now Madam Sproutmead. Can I have my book back please first?" Madam Sproutmead sighed looking as exasperated as I felt.

"Theodosia may I ask you something?"

"Of course Madam" I reply curiously, Madam Sproutmead is not in the habit of asking permission before she speaks,

"Do you want to be part of the guild?" I froze, in honesty its a question I've asked myself a million times over. I don't know what to say, I guess Madam can read me too well

"I have a friend, she was a lot like you when she was young, she is a private citizen now, she runs a museum and library. If you'd like I could set up a meeting with her, I think you'd benefit from talking to someone that's been through what you are going through, soon the price of leaving the guild will get higher, I'd rather you make the decision now before it becomes too much and you get left with little choice. How does that sound?" I'm stunned, Madam Sproutmead never struck me as the kind of person that'd actually encourage private citizenship, in fact half the time she seems anti choice.

"I'd like that very much Madam Sproutmead, thank you" I half whisper. She nods reaching for her comi-33r walking a little way from me so I can't hear the full conversation, I actually hear her laugh, for a minute I swear I've fallen into some freaky twilight zone, after a few minutes my stern unfeeling mentor is back, she tells me a meeting has been set up for 3 days time. She beams me the instructions before telling me to get back to work before walking off, as she turns I see her smile again, I guess she must have a heart afterall.

I snapped out of my daydream as my carriage arrived at the port, I'd been so busy daydreaming I'd barely noticed its arrival or the stranger now standing next to me, his hand pressed against my back as he nudged me into the carriage I guess I'd been holding him up. As we stood side by side I took in his rather strange appearance, he was tall wearing an odd hate and had most his face covered, he reminded me of something I'd seen in a book but I couldnt remember which one. He looked at me, the startling blue of his eyes made me gasp, they looked like he was smiling.

He holds a finger to his lips in a shushing motion, looking around, I suddenly become more aware of what's going on around me, there is a strange rattling, and the carriage feels like its vibrating...............*tussfftuuu* the world spins as a blinding red light flashes making my knees go weak and my head spin.........................

Number: 6

Animal: Unicorn

Colour: Blue

Last edited by Amunetta (06/03/2017 at 00:08)

#7 06/03/2017 at 01:10

Almost'Fashion
shadowqueen

Name: Alva Train

Physical Appearance: Pale skin, black braided hair, and blue eyes

Image://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/43/moy/33873.jpg

Personality Traits: Socially awkward, inventive, and pessimistic

Story:   Today was really not my day.

It started out perfectly fine. The lovely Loranthe in my herb garden had just bloomed, and its sweet scent had drifted through my bedroom window and awoken me from slumber. Slipping on my day outfit, I hurried outside to admire the beautiful new blooms. I was quite proud of that patch of Loranthe. It was, after all, a phenotype I had successfully generated only after months of selective breeding. Its medicinal properties were much stronger than the regular white, blue, and red varieties, and the purple color was unique as well. I carefully snipped off a single bloom, and inhaled its sweet scent.

Suddenly, I heard an insistent knocking at the front of the door. Tucking the flower into my hair, I hurried to answer the knock. The wooden door swung open to reveal a tanned, dark haired youth with wide brown eyes and a smattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks.

“Mornin’ Alva,” he said, his hands fidgeting nervously.

“Morning,” I stared suspiciously down at the boy before me.

Finnigan was the youngest of Tanner children, whose house was just over the hill. He helped me out from time to time, running errands or delivering herbs. Although quick to smile and rather easygoing, Finnigan was a klutz and very forgetful, which often created more work for me. If the kid doesn’t shape up soon, he’ll have trouble surviving in a guild.

“Did you deliver the parcel to Lorrance Kiilsburn already?” I asked.

The youth ducked his head in shame. His fidgeting intensified, and he couldn’t meet my eyes.

“Ummm…about that…,” he started. “I kinda sent it to the wrong address…its kinda now headed to the capital…so…you know…”

“You did WHAT?” I yelled, startling the boy. “Do you have any idea what was in that parcel? Blue Rosynthia and Spotted Figlen! Lorrance pays me a lot of money for those herbs, and you SENT THEM TO THE CAPITAL?”

FInnigan looked like he had seen a demon. He mumbled a quick apology, then scampered off over the hill. I almost felt sorry for him, because when Maria Tanner found out what he’d done, he would be for a thrashing. Of course, I would probably feel more sorry for him if he hadn’t lost my precious herbs.

Blue Rosynthia was one of the hardest herbs to cultivate, for it grew very slowly, and the slightest change in temperature would cause it to lose its blue color and most of its medicinal qualities. Spotted Figlen only grew in a single spot in the forest, and would only bloom in a full moon. It had taken me months to gather enough of both to send to Lorrance, whose dear wife’s health depended on them. He had sent me the first half of the payment already, and I had used it to buy the supplied I needed to build my indoor garden. He would be expecting his herbs soon.

I sighed. I would have to go to the capital and pick up the package and personally deliver it myself. The fastest way there would be to use the ports. The thought of that filled me with dread. The people. The crowds. The insanely high prices. What was I thinking, trusting that brat with such an important parcel anyways?

The ports were exactly as loud, busy, and uncomfortable as I thought it would be. I tried to find a quiet corner to hide out in until my train came, but no such corner existed anywhere. Everywhere I looked, the crowds seemed endless.

When I finally managed to wade my way out of the crowd and into a small, unoccupied space, I realized I was very close to the train platform. Standing there, I could hear a strange rattling sound. Suddenly, a flash of red light filled my vision.

Number: 7

Animal: Pegasus

Color: Blue

#8 08/03/2017 at 17:52

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Welcome to Round 2!

Between the unexpected sound and flashing red light, it's clear that there has been another attack on the ports. Where are you? When are you? What are your chances of finding your way home? And how will you get there.

The winner for round one is…

Nina Jones as Violet Sephiran

Fashion-Chic as Flora Greensmith

Amuntta as Theodosia Hogwood

For Round 2 please provide the following:

1. Character name

2. Image of your Fashionista (this image should show what she looks like 2 days after the port accident based on where she landed)

3. A story about what happened when you landed, how you figured out where you were, and who you interacted with. The story shouldn't span more than 3 days time and should end with you believing that you'll be able to get home based on the help of someone from your new reality (don't write about whether or not it worked, that's for fate to decide and will be revealed in the next round).

4. A number between 1 and 10 (you can pick the same number as another contestant if you want)

5. An item out of the following group:  rock, dirt, rain water, beach ball, sticker, book (you can pick the same item as another contestant if you want)

6. A food out of the following: mashed potatoes, green beans, creamed spinach, baked chicken, Steak, pork chops, chocolate cake, strawberry ice cream, cream puffs (you can pick the same food as another contestant if you want)

Complete entries are mandatory as they help move the story forward. If your entry is incomplete your character will get a “Time Loop” notification for their personal task and you will 1) have to redo the tasks of the previous round, and 2) not be eligible to be named the winner of the round.

Round 2 will end at 3:40 forum time Saturday OR as soon as all the complete entries are in.

#9 08/03/2017 at 18:12

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

https://s11.postimg.org/wtrpgq6g3/Violet_outfit_2_do.png

Story Where Am I?

When Violet opened her eyes she looked around her confused what had just happened and she was probably late just great she would have to beg her mother for forgiveness but first, she needed something for her headache and some band aid for her scratches.

Violet looked around and saw that she was in a station,  thinking she arrived at the right destination she made her way out.

And then she saw the prints "Russian want workers,  do you need a paycheck?  Then get a job!" Violet read in fluent Russian.

And she frowned the last time Russian wherein control where decades ago before in 2080 England and America teamed up and took some Russian officers down.

"Hey, you! What are you doing?" Violet looked down at the voice to see a little kid.

"I don't know," Violet bit on her lip.

What was going on here? Violet thought to herself.

"You look stupid biting your lips like that!" The little girl sassed.

"That's not really nice to say," Violet frowned.

" So what you are going to tell my parents?" The girl had crossed her arms and put them on her hips.

"Yes I will so tell me your name," Violet was strict but felt bad at the little girls trembling lower lip.

"Okay I am sorry,  I won't tell your parents please don't cry and tell me your name," Violet was surprised at the girl's grin.

"You really are stupid," the girl mocked and Violet mouth fell open.

"Hey! Not nice," Violet grumbled annoyed.

" I am Melodius," The girl just ignored what Violet said.

"Melodious,  Melodious,  Melodious," Violet was mumbling in herself till it hit her...

Melodious Smatterpot, Creator of the ports but wait for a second,  Violet looked at the girl this can't be...

"Melodious Smatterpot," Violet spoke up.

"Why do you know my full name?" The girl asks looking at Violet confused.

Violet asks a question of her own, though.

"Which year are we in?" Violet threaded the answer.

"2052, duh!" The little girl rolled her eyes at Violet.

Violet's eyes got big "holy f***,"

"Oh! You said a bad word," but the girl had the biggest grin on her face.

But Violet's mind was in a panic mood,  how the heck will I get back to 3052 when the creature of the port is a kid of 9 just amazeballs,  what should I do?

Because Violet was so in shock in the situation she followed the girl who took her hand without any question's and when they arrived at the little girls home the little girl proceeds to declare she found herself a nanny that's when Violet snapped out of it.

"No can't do I need to go back home," Violet responded.

"Where are you from, then," the mother of the little girl asks.

"Far from here," Violet grumbled.

"What you're a spy then?" The father responded curiously.

"Spy? No from the future," Violet responded annoyed.

They all laughed till they realised that Violet wasn't laughing.

"That sounds crazy,  you know," the parents of Melodius responded.

"Yes I do and I also know that Russian won't stay in power and that your daughter is gifted with amazing talents," Violet smiled at the little girl.

"This brat?" The father asked and Violet's frowns.

"She is not a brat she just needs someone to give her some love," Yeah, Violet may have sounded a little accusingly seeing she knew exactly of the kids home life out of a book the little girl would write later about er life.

"Please be my nanny," Violet voice was so small and not like the sweet, bright and slightly sassy girl she met an hour or so ago it made Violet rather upset.

"Fine but just till I find a solution to my other problem," Violet said warningly.

"Okay but instead of paying you, I will help find you, someone, to help," The father replied before calling some maids to help settle Violet in.

After Violet got her minor injuries threaten she played with Melodious till the little girl fell asleep in her arms.

It wasn't for some days later, 3 but in Violet's mind a lot longer she got attached to Melodious so easy.

Even saw a great picture of one of her ancestors Hestia Serphiran in the household of the Smatterpott's and even though it would have been great to talk to the one person that could understand her, Violet didn't want to interact with the coven at another time, especially when she knows Russian are on top in this years,  Nobody was sure what the coven part was in the takeover of the Russian on America soil but there were rumours.

"Here wear this," Violet looked surprised up to Melodius she had the most adorable pout.

Violet also signed Melodius father may have found someone to help her go back and Melie had been in a bad mood since hearing that.

"I hate this shoes," Violet had the same pout as her and it worked Melodious laughed.

"Want to wear my mother's glitter space Halloween shoes?" Violet gave her a grin.

"Yes pretty please, my big sweet candy, Melie" Melodious grinned sweetly at Violet.

"You're so predictable, Vi," Melodious replied but made her way to the door.

"Oh! go get the shoes," Violet laughed at the little thing.

She threw the fur boots out of the window, awful things was what she though.

"Melie,  you don't have to come inside with me," Violet tried to change the little girl's mind for the fourth time.

"I am coming inside with you!" Melodious replied fiercely so Violet just nodded to the driver and took her Melie in her arms inside the building.

"You came with a kid inside?" The man asked surprised.

The man before violet was called Obadiah Barton and he was a great engineering. According to Melie's dad, he may have an idea how to get Violet home.

Violet nodded at the question.

"She's as stubborn as a donkey and her name is Melie," Melie thrust her elbow in Violet's femur.

"I mean her name is Melodious," Melie grinned at the man who gave the girl an awkward smile back.

"Okay so want to explain what Mr  Smatterpott meant when he said you're from the future," Obadiah asked confused.

"Because I am from the future: time stamp 3052 to be exact," and Violet exchange the whole story.

"Interesting," is Obadiah's answer after Violet is finished with her whole story.

"So can you help me?" At the same time, Melie also speaks up " So can you help her?" The look at each other and smile.

"You two are adorable but I don't know, I may have an idea, though," Obadiah answers honestly.

Even though Violet gave him a genuine smile Melie looked like she bit into a sour fruit, it looked like she didn't want Violet to go.

Done

Number 4
Item Book
Food Baked chicken

Last edited by NinaJones (11/03/2017 at 01:26)

#10 09/03/2017 at 21:01

Fashion’Newbie

Theodosia Hogwood
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/43/moy/33967.jpg

Story: I guess in a lot of ways I'd been lucky, as I examined the bruise on my cheek for the thousandth time I couldn't help be thankful, maybe if the world hadn't gone topsy turvy it would have been a lot worse. I don't really remember much of the incident, I remember the world spinning and a red flash, then a sweet voice calling to me, Zena Knotley had been a god send she helped get me out of the carriage and into the fresh air, I was so disoriented I didn't even notice the young witch muttering something, or the pain raidiating through my body.

Zena wasn't an expert healer by no means but without her help I don't even know what would have become of me. She managed to heal most my internal wounds before she half collapsed herself. It had taken her quite a bit of power to get me right, without her a few cuts and bruises would have been the least of my troubles.

This reality was so different, I couldn't believe how much one little flip could do, Zena had helped me figure out most of the details, she had spotted hythometrical dust on me which according to her could only be picked up when you jump from one reality to another. How I managed that is still a bit of a mystery. The past two days had been a whirlwind as I adjusted to this new world, Zena had taken me in, fed me, clothed me and had promised to help me try and get home. Her specialty is transport spells, she hoped to write a spell to get me back to my reality but needed to rest first she was still weak from healing me.

The coven had surprised me at first they lived how a lot of private citizens in my reality did so it was interesting to observe, I always thought it would be hard without a guild to protect me but the way all the witches banded together amazed me, they had there own community everyone helped everyone, everyone knew everyone and they were all so nice. I couldn't imagine anything like that in the guild, there we were always competing with each other, everyone wanted to be the best, no one really cared for anyone, it was so lonely compared to how things are here. I'd considered going to the guild and asking them for help but something inside me told me Zena was the person I was meant to be with.

"Theo dinners ready" she called up to me, I reajusted her top again trying to keep the fabric from touching my injured shoulder, her clothes weren't anything like I'd normally wear but mine were almost burnt off during the crossing, although I'd been uncomfortable at first now it felt normal, I kinda enjoyed my new look.

As I entered the kitchen my mouth watered Zena was an amazing cook.

"I have to head to town in the morning, I think I figured out a spell to get you home but its going to require some special herbs, I hate to ask but I've not really got many credits left and.." "No no" I interrupted "you've done so much for me of course I can buy them and anything else you need, you've done more then my own guild would have to help me." Zena flashed me a dazzling smile before shovelling a spoon full of stew into her mouth, she listed out what we'd need to get tomorrow and explained that she was going to try and create a portal to my reality to get me home.

As I settled in Zena's bed I looked over to my new friend asleep on the floor, she'd insisted I take the bed since I was injured, a flood of sadness washed over me, if she succeeded tomorrow I'd go home and likely never see her again, in the last two days she'd become the closest thing to a best true friend I'd ever, if I manage to get back to my world I'll be left alone with my books again and who knows what she'll be like in that reality. I sighed trying to shake off the overwhelming sadness I felt, I couldn't stay here, I didn't belong. Besides even if I did stay here, I'd eventually have to go back to my guild, although Zena had specualted that there is every chance another me is already in the guild, I couldn't stay here living off Zena forever, no tomorrow it would work and I will go back to my own reality....I hope.....maybe.

Number: 7
Item: Rain water
Food: Chocolate cake

#11 11/03/2017 at 17:43

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

Ingrid Hart

https://s12.postimg.org/ovfncmjil/yukibana_haruna.png

Item: Book
Food: Mashed Potatoes

Story:
(Sorry I'm really sick so haven't had much time but here is the summary)
Three days had passed since I fell into this alternate world. I was lucky that I woke up in bed and someone, my mother, Jubilee Hart, simply came and woke me up that day. I immediately assumed that I had fallen into a parallel world... and it turned out that it was true.

I wandered around the city and it turned out the hierarchy here was a little different. Nevertheless, it seemed that no one particularly antagonized the Ingrid Hart here, so I could at least walk around like air in these shabby looking clothes.

Not to mention that I had a bandage stuck on my nose; I must've grazed it when I fell off my bed.

Throughout my first two days I also got to meet Morris Sixsmith who sort of befriended me and who sort of told me about the things he did. I thought he might be easy to acquire more information from since he was... well... he liked witches more than the others did.

Then of course there was my mother whose secret I just happened to find.

Her not being able to tell if I was lying or not was quite advantageous for me.

I could probably use these two people to get myself back to my own world... Morris seemed to have connections with the higher classes here and my mother seemed to know things that others didn't...

Last edited by Yukibana-Haruna (11/03/2017 at 17:52)

#12 11/03/2017 at 20:36

Almost'Fashion
shadowqueen

Alva Train

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/43/moy/34046.jpg

Story

Number: 9

Item: Rain water

Food: Strawberry Ice Cream

Last edited by shadowqueen (11/03/2017 at 20:37)

#13 12/03/2017 at 02:22

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Round 1 banner

The good news is that the makeshift ports worked...the bad news is that they didn't work as intended and none of you are back in the Magera you remember. Where did you end up? Why? And will you be able to sort it all out?

The winner for round two is…

For Round 3 please provide the following:

1. Character name

2. Image of your Fashionista (this image should show what she looks like 3 days after arriving in your new reality)

3. A story about what happened when you landed, how you figured out where you were, and who you interacted with. The story shouldn't span more than 3 days time and should end with you having to choose between going through another port or staying put and accepting a data disc. Do NOT write about what you do, it'll be decided by fate. Remember to be true to the characters you chose, and their core personality traits/powers. Also remember where/what Magera is, it's a continent that's on a planet that's in a system that's at least 40 light years away from earth in the very distant future where magic is an inherent part of life. If you're unsure of how something may work please PM me.

5. An item out of the following group:  Christian Louboutin pumps, Prada Dress, Louis Vuitton bag, Old Navy jeans, Forever 21 t-shirt, Hot Topic underwear (you can pick the same item as another contestant if you want)

6. A fruit: Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Apple, Pear, Blueberry (you can pick the same food as another contestant if you want)

Round 3 will end at 3:40 forum time Tuesday OR as soon as all the complete entries are in.

Last edited by Dare (14/03/2017 at 00:05)

#14 12/03/2017 at 13:20

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

https://s10.postimg.org/qoceevhcp/Violet_outfit_3_do.png

Story Living with the choose I made?
I will keep it short my birthday today and just want to post something fast will repost as soon as I have the time tomorrow.

Violet will as always panic thinking she is late for an appointment with her mother but as soon as she arrives at the restaurant she’s disappointed to learn that she yet again is in another time loop but not her’s.(She will still be thinking a lot about Melodius)

When she finds out she can’t use her power she’s devastated because magic is a part of her.

She will interact with Eldon Brogley and even though she’s caring she can stand the man one bit. He demand her to work for him and teach her a lot, Violet starts to see him in a new light, after three days working together and getting to know each other Violet is amazed to learn he lost his wife and doesn’t like living, He is amazed that Violet is kind of a royalty in her time loop the girl didn’t have a mean bone in her body) before Violet moves into the port she asks him to come with her.

Done for now will repost

Number 4
Item Christian Louboutin pumps
Fruit Apple

Last edited by NinaJones (14/03/2017 at 20:17)

#15 13/03/2017 at 17:21

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

Image:

https://s13.postimg.org/8t61nvat3/yukibana_haruna_1.png

Item: Prada dress

Fruit: Blueberry

Story:
Poof! I landed in yet another world...

That was how I explained my situation to both Tabitha and Adonia.

I observed their facial expressions while talking to them so I could find the best ways to manipulate them into helping me. I explained that this was the second time in the past week that I fell and tripped and tumbled across the universe. At least this world's Ingrid didn't have a closet full of blue clothes: our tastes in clothes are similar this time... at least when it came to casual clothes.

So I roamed the city in three days and it was really, really chaotic. I couldn't help it but want to avenge poor Adonia and the other witches who were executed for using magic.

Never mind, I needed to go home myself.

And so three days passed and Jubilee and I were ready to do something. Just as we were ready to go out and hunt down another broken or hopefully working port, a data disc seemed to have found its way into my hands...

Last edited by Yukibana-Haruna (14/03/2017 at 16:25)

#16 14/03/2017 at 02:19

Fashion’Newbie

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/43/moy/34120.jpg
I listened to Zena chant, bile rising in my throat. If this worked I'd be home and she'd be gone to me forever, if it didn't I'd have to figure out my way in this reality.

The ground beneath us began to vibrate, suddenly a hole appeared at my feet sucking me in, well sucking everything in. I heard Zena scream besides me, she was being dragged in too, I grabbed hold of the table behind me trying to hold on for dear life, Zena had grabbed hold of my leg. The pull was so strong I could keep hold.

We landed with a bang. Zena somehow landing on top of me. "Did we make it? Are we in your world?" She asks breathless, her head resting on my stomach. I don't even need to look around to know we aren't. "No Zena we are a long way from my world" I say staring down at her, she opens her eyes looking up to meet mine, her mouth drops. "Umm....Theo...You are grey" she says in shock. I can't help but giggle,"I'd say more black and white opposed to grey, but right back at ya" she squealed looking down at herself.

After getting over the initial shock of no longer being in technicolour we decide to walk around a bit, the first thing that stands out is the lack of magic. In both mine and Zena's worlds there had been magic all over the place, in ads, in shops and witches were everywhere, here there was nothing, not just the colour in this world was gone, the magic was too.

Three days later

Mental checklist of the past few days events;
Found out that magic is illegal/ Check
Got caught at the black market trying to buy magical herbs/ Check
Almost got arrested/ Check
On the run from the MPC/ Check
Got shot at by stun guns/ Check
Nearly lost an eye/ Check
Starving/ Check
Need to go home/ Che...actually I'd take anywhere right now
Needless to say Zena and I had had an eventful few days, had it been worth it? Not sure yet we have somehow managed to gather all the herbs we need to try the portal spell again, well mostly, some of the herbs we'd used before had to be substituted, we weren't even sure if it would work.

We had found another option, somehow on the black market we came acros brand new data discs! They change your identy give you a new name, new caste, everything. We hadn't decided which we'd do but we did know that whether we left this reality or not we were going to cast a spell to bring colour to the world.

For the last few nights we'd bedded down atop a roof, it was hidden away and lit by moonlight, its the only place we could really be safe while our current data chips are still transmitting us as criminals.

We had one more night to wait, on the full moon when magic is at its most powerful we can do the spells, if the portal fails us at least our new world will be colourful.

sorry

Number: 2

Item: Old Navy jeans

Fruit: Apple

#17 15/03/2017 at 03:37

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

The good news is that most of you are getting to go home...although I'm not sure you're going to like the choices you have to make.

Please remember the core character traits of the characters you chose initially, and carefully read the individual tasks before you post your stories.

The winner for round three is…

For Round 4 please provide the following:

1. Character name

2. Two images of your Fashionista, one should show what she looks 15 minutes after arriving back in Magera, the other should show what she looks like after the port takes off again.

3. A story about what you do once you get home. Specifically, knowing that the port is going to malfunction do you warn others? Do you yourself still get on? Why or why not. If you get on where do you end up, if you don't what do you do when the port takes off? Please be true to both your chosen character's descriptions and the information provided in the individual tasks.

Round 4 will end at 3:40 forum time Friday OR as soon as all the complete entries are in.

#18 15/03/2017 at 22:22

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

After 15 minutes:
https://s2.postimg.org/dfq6cvh2x/yukibana_haruna_2.png

After port leaves:
https://s11.postimg.org/rrtt67kw3/yukibana_haruna_1.png

Story:
Part I:
...Am I home?

I look around me; it's the exact same place where Alastair and I parted.

What day is it today?

I look around again; Jubilee Hart disappeared.

In a hurry, I stood up and went to the security office. Now that I'm back at my own world, I have the authority to tell the officers that I want to make an announcement. They can't possibly disobey a witch's orders.

"Attention everyone! Ports malfunction so please don't go on!" I yelled into the PA.

"Miss, I don't know if this is a good idea! Please stop," the officer beside me pleaded.

"You don't understand." I hissed quietly so the public wouldn't hear. Then I turned back to the microphone and gave the public the evidence.

I looked out the window and saw that many had listened while others still boarded the port. Since somehow I was classified into the group who attacked the port, I guess my powers are still limited to a certain extent. If I say too much, some will suspect me even though in reality... or what is reality event... but anyway, in reality, I didn't attack the port at all... or did I?

I'm so confused it's like I'm Aomame in Haruki Murakami's 1Q84.

In a way I'm glad I lost Jubilee Hart on the way but hopefully she found her way home. But I honestly wish to save whoever I can... and I also want to murder everyone who attacked the ports.

All I want to do now is save these people from having to face the disasters I overcame... then go home and change out of these clothes...

Part II:
It would be really like me to at least play a small prank on those who were truly involved in screwing up the ports, but after talking to the maids back home, I decided not to... at least for the moment.

I saw Alastair a couple of days after my return and I questioned and questioned him whether or not he tricked me into doing this. No matter how many times he said he didn't, it wasn't like I would forgive him. I had lost my trust in humanity.

Nevertheless, life went on as it did before, I woke up, got dressed, ate, did my duties, went out, came back, ate, finished duties, slept.

It was as if nothing changed although I did notice that some had stopped using the ports.

Mission completed? I guess.

Last edited by Yukibana-Haruna (18/03/2017 at 16:49)

#19 18/03/2017 at 14:06

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

sorry lost my inspiration. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png

1 hour later, future
https://s20.postimg.org/rht0gcdq5/Violet_outfit_4_do.pnghttps://s20.postimg.org/6m6q53hj1/Violet_outfit_5_do.png

Story Disk
When Violet received the disk, Violet was surprised and went to Eldon who could read the disk.

Even if Violet wanted to warn people she was too late.

Eldon, however, did come with Violet trough the port he had nothing to life for in his time space.

Violet went into the port one last time just to warn people not to but she got stuck in two time spaces and though Eldon followed her the first time the second time he didn't which meant Violet was stuck in time loops but the funny thing was it felt like she was flying and seeing things from above like a goddess.

Which meant she saw her mother being angry with her not showing up, her dad working in the kitchen making her favourite food, years later when she could control her powers she could travel through the ports so she saw how Melodius grew up with her own family and even how happy Eldon has married once again with 2 daughters.

Done

Last edited by NinaJones (18/03/2017 at 14:33)

#20 19/03/2017 at 05:16

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

This contest is now closed. Thank you all.

And the winner is...

And a special "thank you" to...

Topic closed

Pages : 1