Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 12/03/2017 at 05:50

Fashion’Newbie
Place: Fantasia

Hello Fashionistas! I´m Tinti, a 32 year old girl from Norway. I used to have a job as a controller at a furniture store but due to the oil crisis we have going on here I lost it in September 2016. So now I have a lot of free time to fill. At the moment I´m waiting for my lazy officer at the municipality to get my disability benefit application going. Since this crisis isn´t gonna be gone in a jiffy and I´m a severely vision impaired gal with next to no education ... ya get the gist. So I fill all my free time taking walks with my new Pokemon go-thingie, playing a bunch of games, visiting friends and family, reading and writing. I love writing, especially poem. I love all creative things in general and wish I could draw or paint as well as I write, lol.

Besides that I´m pretty ordinary, I used to play the Miss Bimbo game back when it was a thing, and I´m happy to have found this site! Looking forwards to having a lot of fun on this site and the forums!

"whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed"
- Elle Woods

#2 12/03/2017 at 08:37

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Tinti ♥! Welcome to the site.

I was sorry to hear about your hardship. I hope everything improves for you much speedier than expect. You still seem upbeat. That's fantastic!

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time.

Have you noticed this thread? It's a little meeting place for those who played MissBimbo. Maybe some of your old friends are there. Just a reminder: that site wasn't affiliated with this site in anyway. It was owned by a different company.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!
Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#3 13/03/2017 at 06:47

Fashion’Newbie
Place: Fantasia

Thanks! No, it´s ok, I was kinda done with the job anyways, emotionally, but I hope it´ll work out /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Thanks for all the tips!

Thanks, I took a peek in there yesterday. Ok, LAF just seems so similar to what MB used to be so I guess I assumed it was a sister-site or something.

This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.
~ Moderator

"whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed"
- Elle Woods

Topic closed

Pages : 1