Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 15/06/2017 at 01:27

Almost'Fashion
MariaL

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to my new contest!!

Get ready for some action because this contest won't only be about fashion, you will also use your imagination to complete this story of mine.

Here is the story first:

"Once upon a time, there was a princess like other princesses, she lived a happy life with her family and friends and her soon-to-be husband. One day, before the wedding by two weeks, she received an invitation to a ball, It wasn't something abnormal. The ball was set to be after a week from then, like usual she was exited to go because her best friends and her soon-to-be husband are going to be there as well. After a week, the princess went to the ball, enjoyed her time as usual, nothing happened except meeting a strange man, Jack, or so he called himself. He was handsome and had a carefree look on his face. That should be normal but to her, it didn't quite seem so, maybe it was just her imagination or maybe not, as it seems that he was watching her the whole the time. But he didn't do anything but keep watching her.And so the ball ended and everyone were on there way home"

Round 1: "THE BALL"

WHAT TO DO:

1- Give me the dress (only one) of the princess for the ball.
2- Name,age, personality of your princess.
3- For the story, you will tell me about what happened at the ball from her perspective, you can talk about some of your daily life (the princess' daily life) before, if you want to, before talking about the ball, but don't, and I repeat DON'T talk about what happens after the ball, you can only write until she departs to her home,alone or with her friends, after the ball, yes, but stop there and don't add anything else . Also, the first round is just an introduction of the princess , the calm beginning of every story, so you don't have to write much. the important part is yet to come.

RULES :

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  The basic look and traits of your character should be kept throughout the contest, so there shouldn't be too much of change on it, ok?
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  Follow all forum rules.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  1 entry per player
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  Non Edit only
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  Banners for all who completed the contest.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  Every round will last 72 hours.

If you need anything, just send me a message. Now, have fun!!!

Last edited by MariaL (19/06/2017 at 05:21)

#2 15/06/2017 at 03:52

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

[Oh how I love these contests!]

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/46/moy/36559.jpg
Name: MaryAnn Kensley

Personality: MaryAnn, or May as her closest friends call her, is a young woman who aims to be more than just a princess. She does like the commodities of living in a palace and wearing the pretty dresses, and she does love a good ball but there's more to it, much more that she wishes to do. She dreams of traveling, seeing not only her kingdom but those around her without having bodyguards shielding every movement of hers; she dreams of tasting common people food, of walking barefoot and just having a bad hair day. She wonders what 'normal' or 'commoner' feels like but she has accepted the fact she is not a commoner and she must maintain the throne that will one day be hers and marry whoever is chosen for her and keep up with her duties. She does it all with a smile though and quick comebacks even if there are only a few people she trusts enough to let her real self out.
To all others she is what she was raised to be. Proper and polite.

Link to external image

A week before the ball

May smiled as she opened the letter, her eyes shining as she read through the ball invitation.
"This is such a relief from all the wedding planning and dress picking..."
"You speak as if you did all the work and not the maids." Her mother, the Queen, replied with a stern face as she stared at May from her seat.
"Oh you know what I mean, don't tease me." The young woman walked through the reading room, sitting by her mother's side and held one of her gloved hands. - "Do you know if Bella and Eloise will be there? And how about Marcus?"
The Queen nodded her head, a little smile on her lips.
"Every noble house was invited so I'm sure your friends will be there." She tapped gently her daughter's hand. - "And so will Erik."
May swallowed dry, trying to give her mother her warmest smile though she couldn't really fake it, not to her mother.
"Oh don't make that face. You know you will be married to him in only a couple of weeks. You must be used to attending balls and other official events with your groom."
"I know mother." May lowered her gaze to the floor. - "I just thought this ball would be somewhat of a distraction from all the fuss." She let out her breath, rising then to her feet. - "I guess it will just another evening with people congratulating us and saying both our kingdoms will prosper." She turned her back to her mother before she could say anything else and closed the reading room doors behind her. She let out another long sigh before walking down the long hall.
Reaching her bedroom MaryAnn let herself fall on the soft bed and hugged a pillow. She knew she was doing the right thing, for her family and for her kingdom. She did like Erik's company and everything. But... she couldn't say she was in love with the prince. Her mother said love came later and it was a good sign she liked to spend time with him, but May only enjoyed it before the whole marriage fuss started. Now it all just seemed like too much for her.
MaryAnn rolled to her side and stretched out a hand to grab the phone that stood on her nightstand.
After ringing twice the other person picked up.
"Hello, Clement? Is Annabelle home? Please tell her it's MaryAnn."
She heard the butler walk with the phone up some stairs and after a few moments a feminine voice answered.
"May! You have such a timing."
"Let me guess..." The princess chuckled, turning again her back to the mattress. - "You just got an invitation for a ball."
"Oh so you did too?" Bella chuckled on the other side.
"Of course. I was so excited about going and having fun with all of you before I'm married and have to make a family of my own but Erik will be there..."
"May, Erik has kept us company for a while now, it's no surprise he'll be there..."
"I know but I... I just wanted some time with my friends, that's all."
"Aw darling, we will have no-Erik time. Eloise, Marcus and I will make sure of it." MaryAnn didn't need to see her childhood friend to know she was smiling at that moment.
"And I can't wait for it. I miss being with you all like before."
"We're going up May... Just because you're the first to marry doesn't mean we all aren't going to be married off."
"Oh just scratch the off part, please. I don't know what I would do if any of you moved away."
"None of us knows what's going to happen. What if Erik wants to live in his kingdom?"
"I... didn't really thought about that. Since my kingdom is bigger he can't possibly think I'd leave it."
"I guess you're right. But come on now May, you will love that ball just as you loved every other before it and you will have fun just like you always had."
"See?" May let out a sight, feeling a thug at her chest. - "What would I do without you?"
Now Bella chuckled loudly. - "You do know there are phones in all kingdoms, right?"
"Oh, are there?" May asked teasingly, laughing then, - "I wasn't aware of that. My, what evolved kingdoms there are in this realm."
Both girls laughed before Bella gave May a bit more advice and ended the call.
She felt better now; she could face another evening getting her congratulations and having Erik by her side. She knew her friends would be there for her.

Link to external image

The night of the ball

May smiled as she finished the first dance with Erik, catching them her friends entering the ballroom.
Her fiancée followed her gaze and smiled.
"Go to them, I must introduce myself to some unknown faces." He ran the back of his hand gently down MaryAnn's cheek before leaving her. The young woman walked as fast as it was proper at the event and pulled her three friends into a group hug, simply because she didn't know who she wanted to hug first.
"I'm so glad you see all of you... Even if you did take your time." She smiled warmly, seeing Bella chuckle while Eloise exchanged an amused look with Marcus.
"This young lord here was the one who made us arrive late." Eloise told her friend.
"Yes, he was worried his hair wouldn't look good." Bella chuckled again while Marcus crossed his arms.
"This is a ball. I am an extremely good looking man who is fortunately unmarried so excuse me for wanting to look my best for the ladies in the room."
Now all three of them laughed, hiding it behind their gloved hands.
"Your hair looks wonderful Marcus, I am sure no woman in this room will leave without a crush on you." She winked at her female friends while Marcus eyed the room.
"That could happen, if I weren't always hanging around with women." He sighed. - "They must think I'm either engaged to one of you or that..." he stopped short of saying the other option making an expression that told them enough.
"You're afraid the women would believe you have the same 'taste' as us?" Eloise laughed, earning a glare from Marcus.
MaryAnn chuckled, following Marcus' gaze around the ballroom.
"Well don't worry my friend, it won't be long until Erik keeps you company. He just went somewhere to introduce himself."
"Well I don't think you need him to be gawked upon." Marcus murmured as he kept eyeing the ballroom.
"What do you mean?" May forced her friend's eyes towards her.
"I mean there's a man that doesn't stop looking at you."
"Where?" She asked with furrowed brows, her back turned to the room, facing Marcus.
"5 o'clock."
May nodded, turning then to her right as she faced the ball. She found the man Marcus was speaking of and for a moment their gaze met.
He was handsome and tall, surely an aristocrat with the way he carried himself. But there was something about the way he looked at her that made her gaze snap back to her friends.
"I've never seen him." She told them, grabbing a drink because she felt she would need it.
"Well he certainly sees you." Annabelle grinned.
"Who is he?" May asked, to no one in particular.
"He is one handsome man, that I do know." Eloise smiled, looking straight at the stranger.
"Don't stare at him!" May pulled her three friends away from the beverage table, giving them worried glances.
"Oh don't be silly." Bella pulled May into a hug, but as quickly as she pulled her in she broke the hug. - "I'll go find who is the mystery man." She winked at her friend and darted off towards the hosts.
May followed her gaze attentively, seeing her friend nod and smile before excusing herself and nearly running towards the group.
"Okay... So he's called John..."
The other three nodded.
"And..?" MaryAnn urged her friend.
"And there's not much more they could tell me. They said he was invited to come along with an acquaintance that had been invited and that's why he's here."
"That's not much..." May glanced at her friends.
She noticed the man was still staring at her and she forced her brain to ignore him.
Thankfully Erik came then, having a small chat with the group before pulling May into another dance.
It became easier then, to ignore the mysterious man, even if in the back of her head she knew he was still watching her.
What did he want with her? And why staring at her? There were other noble women in the ballroom.
As the clock announced the end of the ball May let out a relieved sigh. Everything would be easier now even if another side of her tug at her stomach. That was the last ball she'd attend as a single woman. Next time she'd attend one, she'd be married.

Rushed but done /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by hhgurl1 (16/06/2017 at 19:47)

#3 15/06/2017 at 16:05

Totally’Fashion
oedip

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/46/moy/36566.jpg

Name: Margot Verger
Personality: TBA
Story:

Last edited by oedip (15/06/2017 at 16:06)

#4 17/06/2017 at 18:51

Notso’Fashion
Jalopeura

I'm sorry my english is a bit bad, because I'm from Finland
Link to external image

Name:Mirabelle (Bell) Von Austein
Personality:She's usually sensitive and shy, but with her dearest friend Abigail she can be sometimes really uproarious and fearless. Others sees her rude, conceited and cocky, and that's why she has so many enemies and other girls tell lies behind her back. Sometimes because they're jealous but sometimes 'cause they haven't really met and talked to her. Some guys think that she's wonderful and many of them have fallen in love with her. Bell likes to party, but only if there's Abigail beside to her.

Story:I'll write it later

#5 19/06/2017 at 05:32

Almost'Fashion
MariaL

FIRST ROUND CLOSED!!

for those who didn't complete their entries they still have time of the second round.

ROUND 2: "THE KIDNAP OF THE PRINCESS"

Here is a brief story:

"After the ball, the princess departs to her home, but what awaited her on the way was something she didn't expect. That night, the princess never got home"

FOR THE STORY :

I  want you to mention these, it's a MUST:

- How she got kidnapped.
- Meeting the kidnapper.
- The reason she got kidnapped.
- The start of planning how to escape.
- Give a role to the man who was watching her at the ball (the kidnapper, the savior,..... whatever you like). For this one, you can give him a role here or on the third round (the escape).

you can have her kidnapped along or with her friends.

FOR THE OUTFIT :

She must wear something very simple like a simple white dress or something like that because they will take her clothes and accessories .

RULES :

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  The basic look and traits of your character should be kept throughout the contest, so there shouldn't be too much of change on it, ok?
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  Follow all forum rules.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  1 entry per player
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  Non Edit only
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  Banners for all who completed the contest.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  Every round will last 72 hours.

#6 21/06/2017 at 23:51

Almost'Fashion
MariaL

CONTEST CLOSED!!

Again there weren't enough participants. I wonder what is wrong??

Anyway, thanks those who participated.
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/46/moy/36704.jpg

And don't worry, I won't give up and I will do more contests until you find a one you like.

SEE YOU IN ANOTHER CONTEST!!

Topic closed

Pages : 1