Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 01/08/2017 at 20:50

Fashion’Newbie
Just Getting Started~

Hey guys~

My name is Nina, I’m 20 years old and I’m a Tom Boy~ I am in LOVE with Anime and KPOP~  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif
Moreover I am also a Chinese Studies University Student :3 So when I found out you could travel to China... I was hyped!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

I have an underlying passion for Chinese Mandarin, the language ^0^
My taste is pretty unique, regarding fashion, I like to make sure the colours don’t contrast or look weird, and the fashion and style, along with the pattern, all suits and makes sense.
But makes sense to me… Surprisingly people like it @.@
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif
LikeAFashionista used to be a part of MissBimbo, my childhood game :3 I wouldn’t stop playing until I moved house and didn’t have a laptop for years.
In order to find MissBimbo again, I found LikeAFashionista instead :3
Much better than the other alternatives I’ve been looking at /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

So far I’ve been successful but I’ve also been lonely. Would be great to be friends with some of you awesome Fashionistas :3

Lotsa Love~
NinaJewel

Last edited by NinaJewel (01/08/2017 at 20:50)

#2 01/08/2017 at 21:38

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Nina ♥! Welcome to the site.

Your introduction was great! We're glad to have you here. You seem very friendly, so I'm sure that you'll make friends without a problem. There are quite a few former players of Miss Bimbo. Perhaps you'd like to join us in: this thread.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

Edited to Add:
This intro has passed the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1