Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 21/08/2017 at 10:33

Fashion’Newbie
Adrianne9

Hello there ^^

I am a 19year old female,live in Hungary.
Right now I'm studying economics information technology.
Yeah,not a girly profession but I also thought of being an architecture so compare to that EIT is not that bad : D
And after I have finished studying this I wanna learn a second profession.I do not know what it will be yet,but I have enough time to figure it out .
I have thought of database developer,but I am not sure.I wanna be something else in every minute :" D

In my freetime I learn german.On my own.Cause I like to do things at my own pace.
I have been studying it for just about one month now,but I think I'm doing pretty well.Maybe because if something in german hasn't got any similarity with english, it has something in common with hungarian.
After german I think I will start to study dutch or danish.
So we can say learning languages is my hobby or passion.

I also like learning about other countries' culture.So in the future I hope I will be able to travel as many place as I can.

Maybe I have already "talked" too much.But I am gonna write about my pets anyway /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif
So I have or we (my family) have two kittens.A red one with stripes and a black&white.There are three dogs around the house.
A beagle and two caucasian sheperd.
We used to have horses,goats,donkeys,sheeps,cows,chickens,ducks, etc.
But not anymore.Despite of that we have no shortage.Cause two of our neighboors have horses.

Oh.And how I found this game,and why I'm playing.
Well.I don't know.I have just seen it in an advertisement while surfing on the net.Started playing and stucked here.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif
Sorry for the long post.But I am so used to filling the lines when we have to write an essay.Actually is my teachers fault.Blame them and not me ^^
/modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

#2 22/08/2017 at 22:51

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Adrianne9 ♥! Welcome to the site.

No apology needed for your introduction. It's great! You've included so many details that you've made it easy for someone who shares your interests to contact you. Hopefully, your friendliness and knack for chat will show up in the forum often. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

Edited to Add:
This intro has passed the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1