Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 01/09/2017 at 20:21

Fashion’Newbie

Hey everyone,

My name is Viktoria. I live in the United States, in Florida. I have been living here since 2013. I currently work at a child welfare agency as a case worker where I help kids who have been separated from their parents, or who are in foster care, or need to be adopted. I love my job but sometimes it can be stressful.

I just purchased a house last year. I love interior decorating and making my space unique and my own. I have two cats in my home. One is over a year old, and the other was born in mid-April. I love animals of all kinds, except maybe reptiles and snakes. My favorite animal is a Dolphin because they are friendly and very smart.

Some of my hobbies include making collages, swimming, writing poetry, playing interior design games, and playing fashion games. I use to play Miss Bimbo before it was shut down and I found this site several years ago. I did not stay long then, but came back three days ago to start playing again.

I like all sorts of different fashion styles for my dolls and it all depends on my mood. Sometimes I like pink girly outfits, and other times I like the complete opposite and like to dress my dolls in dark Goth apparel.

I am excited to be here and see all of the different and unique styles other players have. If you have any questions or want to get to know me more, feel free to message me.

-Viktoria

#2 02/09/2017 at 12:14

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

We are so happy to have you here! Hope you enjoy our little community. Please join us for our different forum discussions, hopefully you can make some friends!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#3 03/09/2017 at 05:28

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I look forward to seeing you around the forum! Have fun! ♥

This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1