Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 25/09/2017 at 21:46

Fashion’Newbie
Kotone

Hey guys! Ugh I am not really good to introduce myself but I try it. So where should I start? I'm not a new player but now i feel thats the time to introduce myself a bit. So first of all I'm a girl. Big surprise, nah? OK now I try to write a normal introducion. It won't be easy but let's try it.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png
(my thoughts: what should I write to do not seems comletely stupiiid? I have no idea. I have nothing in my head. Except pizza... Fineee try to do something, try it, try it!!)
Ok, so as I said I'm a girl. I'm sixteen currently but almost seventeen /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/mad.png i am old /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png . But I still really like to play video games and these things. It's really relaxing after 8 school classes and before my training sessions. I really like martial arts. I always prefered martial arts, so now I do karate. But I did boxing as well. My favorite Xbox game is just dance and (almost) all of the AC games. And I also like My Candy Love. Those guysss /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif one Word:hot. Oh, and I also like reading /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif game of thrones. Best book ever. And my absolute favorites are sleeping and eating. Obviously /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png Things what I don't like, Ummm maybeeee... The selfish, judgemental people. Oh and the stupid ones /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif
I think thats all for now. I really don't know how I should introduce myself here, 'cause i haven't read any introducions (yet).
By for now. Have a nice day /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#2 13/10/2017 at 23:21

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Kotone ♥! I hope you're enjoying your time on the site. I'm so very sorry that your introduction sat here without a comment for such a long period of time. You are welcomed.

As you've discovered, this is a fun site. Your introduction was great. I hope that you'll continue to post, despite this oversight.

If you have't done so already, please check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1