Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 11/10/2017 at 21:29

SortOf'Fashion
Siri
Mimikkyu da yo! ^.^

Luna Pelletier

Round Status: all done

Interests: Dimitri, Vanessa(too little for Seb this time T-T)

https://i.imgur.com/Cz4BhG4.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/Q9gg0Ii.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/74NqgHp.png
Cadiz; Lisbon: Vanessa, Dimitri

"It's too early" I grumbled, almost falling out of bed.
I wouldn't mind sleep a little more than usual, especially after a long night, but the sun was shining... and someone was knocking on my door. That made me actually fall off the bed. With a loud curse.
I managed to gather myself up, still sleepy and disheveled hair... Well, I forgot to brush and tie them before my sleep so they were in worse state than usual. When I looked at the clock... let's say that I had no chance to get any breakfast, so I resorted to a snack.
"Coming, coming" I breathed out, finally rushing to the door and opened it. "Hey."
"What happened?" Vanessa was standing outside, all ready to... go somewhere, I think. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" I brushed my hair with my free hand... oh so tangled... "What's up?"
"I'm heading down to Cadiz, exploring..."
"And you need a nanny" I half-joked. I was seeing why she'd come to me, given that I gave her a tour around Marseilles... But this was my actual home, while Cadiz is just a city, so I deliberately focused on the point of not letting her get lost.
"Not exactly... But I was hoping you'd like to join me."
Oh, boy... I've been in a worst state ever on this cruise. So basically Vanessa was seeing me freshly out of bed, after a night of gaming. First night of gaming here. Can't get any worse.
"Sure, just give me a moment."
And with this I signed the deal. So me getting ready was to pull out any clothes that weren't causing a headache, get my hair and face to reasonable level of neat and just go out.
"So... what were you doing?" she asked me when we began the sightseeing. I had a map, just in case.
"Having a decent night of online gaming" I said, sliding my sunglasses up. "Haven't had one of those in a while now. Went to sleep around five, I think."
"Oh, sorry..." she realized that she woke me up.
"But...?" I felt there was a but coming.
"Well, I managed to see your bed side."
I mentally cringed. Oh God, not the puns! I wasn't in the mood to deal with puns, good or bad. Nope, just nope... And I'm like a teenager. Really, this is not my day.
"I'm not dealing with it right now, V" I groaned. Girl, I put red light. You'll get the signal, I know you will.
"V?" she chuckled.
"Yeah, V" I shrugged. "Actually, let's go for food first, snack will be not enough."
I have no idea, how I would survive without food first, so I was ready to stomach anything, even the most disgusting food ever. Fortunately, we didn't resorted to that and the food was normal. Thank God!
"Hmm..." I looked at the map at one point, it was past the lunch time long ago and... "Not good..."
"What is it?" Vanessa peered at the map. "Luna?"
"We got lost."
It took a while, before she utters a sound... and then I grin.
"Got you."
"Don't joke like that, I thought that we really got lost!" she sent me a look that would make me feel guilty... when in the right conditions.
"Deal with it, V" I shrugged. "When I have less than five hours of sleep, I do stupid stuff. No warning attached" I was still grinning at her.
And then my phone buzzed. I quickly pulled my phone out and excused myself. Checking the screen, I sighed.
"Pelletier speaking, what is it, Leon?" I slipped back to my native language.
"We need to talk, Luna... At nine, on Skype. There's a problem."
"Again?"
Well, I guess there was when atmosphere perished.

~*~

I call back what I said before. There is worse state of me to be seen and it was seen the next day. The Skype chat was between me, Leon, Jean, Yves and Francis and it was all about Clemont and his antics. And it lasted all night. So while at breakfast I was rather fresh, at lunchtime I felt... Tired. And I was tired, since I hadn't slept at all.
So, I was sitting at lunch, alone, with laptop, searching for stuff, when thing happened. HUGE thing IMO.
"Luna" yes, Dimitri came over to my table. He CAME OVER to MY TABLE! I was certain I was going to freak out! Why, you ask? Dimitri keeps rather to himself or selected few. I'm not sure if I am IN the selected few.
"Dimitri" I nodded, replying... "That's unusual. Did something happen?"
"Can I join you?" So he didn't tell anything right away. Well...
"Sure" I shrugged, closing the card in my browser.
"What are you doing?" Was he going with small talk?
"Looking at some glam rock albums at this moment" I held back a yawn. "Something not to get bored."
"I see" there was a silence for few seconds, when I actually managed to finish my lunch. "I wanted to talk to you."
"Mhm..." I looked at him with a question in my eyes and closed my laptop. This seemed to be too serious for me to search internet meanwhile.
"There is something I'd like to share with you."
"This doesn't have anything to do with my family revelation, I hope?" I tilted my head. No answer. "I'm all ears." And I hoped he'd get straight to the point. I started to dislike small talk.
"I had a fiancee" he actually listened to my wordless plea. I wasn't interrupting him, just looking at him, studying his face. I was no psychologist or something, but I could see that it wasn't happy thing. "We met in high school and stayed together afterwards. I was training to be a detective back then." I noticed that he was choosing the words, the pauses between the sentences were longer than usual talk. He stopped suddenly, there was my cue.
"What happened?" I hadn't realized, but my voice was gentler than usual yet egging him to continue. Something must've happened. Dimitri, like me, wasn't interested in finding love here, it was shown since the beginning.
"There an accident" he breathed out finally. I saw that his face was tired. "The driver was drunk and she didn't make it..."
"How long?" Another question from me.
"Over nine years" he finally answered, there was something that made his face change and I realized that for the moment here, Dimitri dropped the facade. I understood some things and could make a proper conclusion, piecing what I've learn with this information. For me it was rather obvious that he still loved her, remembered her and never got over her death. "I thought it would be a lot easier."
That threw me a little and I knew what he was referring to: me telling him about my family situation. I nodded and did the strangest thing. Placing my hand on his for a short while, a sign I hoped he would read as: I understand.
"Certain moods and setups make things easier" I said. "That evening, when I referred to my coworkers? It was that kind of setup and I just followed it instinctively. I told you, before I knew it."
"Do you regret it?"
"I don't know. Do you regret telling me?"
No answer. I nodded to that, he probably was deliberating over it.
"I've never been in that situation, so I don't know and I can't exactly understand how do you feel" I continued, suddenly a wave of tiredness washed over me. I fought it off, but he seemed to notice. "However, I can understand how hard it is to tell such thing to a person. Even with the mood." And since I don't really described my feelings on that, it could be only assumed. "Especially to a person you don't know that well."
"Have you told anybody before?"
"No."

~*~

I was waiting and becoming a bit impatient. I was priding myself on being punctual and those moments I was late I've been so angry at myself. But this time it was Vanessa who was late, Actually, nothing that would surprise me, but when you ask somebody out, you'd better not be late. Same goes to the asked. The day before, when Vanessa asked me to go, I was all on the 'why not' side of spectrum. After all, despite her being a tad late before, we had a cute time. But today it was longer than a tad. I checked the phone for the time and rolled my eyes. What was keeping her...? I decided to check on her...
"Luna, I'm so sorry" Vanessa caught me before I had a chance to walk into elevator. Oh well... "I couldn't find..."
"Yeah, yeah, I get it" I was a bit dismissive, but I couldn't not notice that she looked... a little different, I'd say cuter than usual. "You did something, can't picture what" no surprise I picked up on that, I'm having those girl genes after all.
"I'm letting you guess" she flashed me with her cute smile... She was just too cute.
"Okay" I wasn't exactly convinced.
And we headed of. Fortunately, there was a street festival going on, so we managed to indulge ourselves in it. Exploring the culture proved a lot easier than sightseeing, no map needed, but I bought one just in case. Call it a quirk of mine; people collect souvenirs, I collect maps.
"Were you in any relationships?" Vanessa asks me during a moment of respite from all that walking.
"I don't think so" I shrug. I can't remember if I was in any. "Probably not."
"No kiss?"
"That I had" I snorted. "Been on a few dates, had some kisses at parties... but no relationships."
"How so?" V seemed really curious about it. Oups...
"Well, practically all the dates were set up by someone and they ended up disastrous. So yeah, I'd rather not jump right on the train, rather check the schedule five more times." I just love my figures of speech. "You?"
"A handful... Around a month tops."
"Huh" I do wonder... "Any idea why?" I had my suspicions that she was on the opposite side of spectrum.
"I've been told that I want too much too soon."
"Jumping on the love train head first and taking all the snack from the buffet, then."
That was a rather critical difference that could've bring this down... if I was really looking. Don't get me wrong, Vanessa is cute and nice, but was I really there to look for love? So far, I've treated it like a paid leave to relax and be me, I could've sent signals people were picking up on and I wasn't aware of.
And hearing this right now...
I had no time to ponder about things, since I felt something wet on my back.
"What the...?" I immediately turned to see some random people, one of which spilled something on me. "Watch where you're going" I hissed. "V, what was that?"
"Um... coffee" she seemed taken aback by my irritation.
Great. Coffee on white... This was not good.

~*~

Heading back to the festival was an option I was going to pick, specifically in the evening, for fireworks. Just this time I changed clothes, so I wouldn't be walking with coffee-stained things on. So I changed and was practically out of the room.
"Luna."
Guess who it was that approached me.
"Dimitri" I greeted him back and facepalmed. "Oh God, we're doing Wrex-Shepard banter all over again?"
"Excuse me?"
I sighed. I forgot that not all people were familiar with some references. I pulled my phone and in half a minute I showed him a video.
"This exactly. We did it the othey day" I said to him.
"This is silly."
"My thoughts exactly." You know, as much as I love games, some things are rather idiotic and repeated after a couple of times. This was prime example. "So what brings you to me?"
"I'm heading out to the festival" he said. I wondered if he also was with someone a couple of hours before. "I was wondering if you'd go with me."
"Sure" And my plans were blown off, not that I'm complaining, really. As far as I know, DImitri's company wasn't a bad one and he was on my train... the not looking for love train. "Let's go."
Like I said, company of someone who's on the same train. But it got me surprised, to be honest, just like before. Maybe that evening was a turning point, since before it we met accidentally or I was the one making a move. So now it seems that we're fine. Especially after his revelation, I have no idea, but he doesn't seem to force himself to spend this particular time... And I knew what not to bring up, even in jokes.
What I've noticed was that we steered a little away from crowded places, but exploring nevertheless.
"I like the music here" I decided to speak about anything. But that wasn't far from truth, it got me going.
"It is rather nice" he acknowledged. "Fits the occasion."
"Nothing I'd go for my player, but it's good to hear something else once in a while."
"And what would you...?"
"Rather listen to? Well, 80s rock, house, lots of classical soundtracks, 90s rap... Something along those lines" I shrugged. "Might've something else stashed on my memory card, who knows. What about you? Because honestly, you strike me as a classical type of guy."
"Maybe" he shrugged too, almost mirroring me. "I can see where you're coming from with this opinion." Of course he did. Opera. "I also prefer some modern tunes along with it. It's intriguing how you find anything to talk and make it pleasant time."
"I guess it's part of my harm, some hidden ability probably?" Yeah, that could be the case. "We all have some hidden qualities, sometimes it's just hard to find them."
"Is this referring to me?"
Well, better be honest about it.
"I can't say, but it took a while and where we are? Enjoying the festival like pals." I probably should make it clear how I see it. "I was referring more to one of my coworkers who might be in trouble when I get back."
"What is happening?"
"Oh, it's just he claims things somebody else had done and I'm certain that he'd get rid of the evidence given the chance, so few of my guys and I started gathering it on external drives; he's sneaky, but we can make a hard case against him."
"Your temporary replacement?"
"Yeah."
"I can help with potential lawsuit, advice and procedures."
"Thanks" I smiled at him. "I'm sure that it won't benecessary, but thanks for the offer."
We stayed till the fireworks. Watching colorful sparkles, I managed to get to one conclusion. It was nice time, just talking, no strings attached, no underlying tone there. Maybe that's what I need, no hidden pressure...

COMPLETED

Last edited by Siri (15/10/2017 at 14:17)

#27 11/10/2017 at 23:14

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

https://i.imgur.com/k8OpYsZ.png

Emerald “Emma” Hernandez
  26 years old (18th October)

Interests: Antoine/David

Round Status: R1-3 DONE

https://i.imgur.com/U1Aj5ha.png

A frying pan on the face

Late night dive

Cadiz

Last edited by hhgurl1 (15/10/2017 at 23:04)

#28 11/10/2017 at 23:20

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

https://i.imgur.com/YroXIup.png
Name: Leilani Malei'a Kalawai'a
FC: Nathalie Kelley

Round Status
R1, R2, R3, R4 complete

Romantic/ Friendly Interests

Sebastian /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif
(Vanessa, Yann, Peter, Sergio)

Story

Breakfast|| Sebastian

Friends|| Sergio, Yann, Vanessa, Julliet

Talk|| Sebastian

Drinks|| Peter

Festival|| Sergio

Fireworks|| Sebastian

Naughty|| Sebastian

Outfits
https://i.imgur.com/T5m3H7q.png
Cadiz, Drinking, Lisbon with Sergio, Lisbon with Sebastian

Done/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by NinaJones (16/10/2017 at 20:14)

#29 12/10/2017 at 21:40

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name and age: Valentine Cross, 25

Round Status: R1 complete, R2 complete, R3 complete, R4 complete.

Romantic Interests: David & Peter

David's apology

Cadiz

Interlude pt.1 David asking me out

Lisbon pt.1: David

Interlude pt.2 Peter asking me out

Lisbon pt.2: Peter

Last edited by Dare (13/10/2017 at 16:36)

#30 14/10/2017 at 17:07

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6
Place: Malta

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/50/moy/39654.jpg

Lyla Prescott
Dimitri & Yann
Rs 1,2,3,4 Complete

Cadiz

Date with Dimitri

Date with Yann

Finished  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#31 14/10/2017 at 19:18

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Since only two are done and I can't make the final decision for everbody, I'm going to extend the round for 24 hours.

The round will now close at 8 pm (forum time) on the 15th September. Hope this will be enough time for you to finish and once again extra points for those who were done in time.

Last edited by schoggettchen (14/10/2017 at 19:18)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#32 15/10/2017 at 20:19

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Round 4 is closed... Impressions are coming soon

Round 5

The Lonely Hearts Cruise is coming to its end after 3 weeks cruising through the Mediterranean Sea. The final stop is in Porto where you will be staying for 4 days and in honor of Captain Gwen’s 35th birthday, there will be a Gala held at the Palácio das Cardosas. Gowns will be provided on board of the Cruise for you. The Dates for the Gala are the same as the final decision.

Gala Dates:

Dare aka Valentine will be asked by Peter; he will invite Valentine for a private dinner in his room to ask her
BearHugs6 aka Lyla will be asked by Yann; he will invite Lyla for a walk around Porto to ask her
Siri aka Luna will be asked by Dimitri; he will ask Luna on the first day in Porto at Dinner 
NinaJones aka Leilani will be asked by Sebastian; he will ask Leilani on the second day in Porto while they are in his room
Hhgurl1 aka Emma will be asked by

In your final Impression, I will give you some input on the future plans of my Extras including their thoughts on a longer relationship. It is up to you if you want to use them or part with your Date once the Cruise is over.

Round 5 Requirements

* Name and age of your character
* Round Status (ex. R1 complete, R2 in progress)
* Gala Date/Romantic Interest
* Story about the Porto; what did you do in the days before the Gala; how did you react to being asked; were you happy or were you wishing for someone else
* Story about the Gala; what did you do; did you enjoy yourself; how did the evening end
* Optional: Story about your life after the Lonely Hearts Cruise; what did change in your life; do you still have contact with people from the Cruise; are you in a relationship;
* Outfits for the Asking and the Gala; Optional: Any other outfit you'd like for the story

Round 5 will close at 8 pm (forum time) on the 18th October

Last edited by schoggettchen (16/10/2017 at 22:21)

#33 15/10/2017 at 20:20

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Impressions

Like I mentioned in the post above. The Future plans are optional if you want to write about what happened to your Character and my Extras once the cruise is over.

https://s20.postimg.org/j3di2jme5/Valentine.png

Valentine Cross

https://s20.postimg.org/fv90pi04d/Lyla.png

Lyla Prescott

https://s20.postimg.org/e26416exp/Luna.png

Luna Pelletier

https://s20.postimg.org/q0k2y680t/Leilani.png

Leilani Kalawai'a

https://s20.postimg.org/4n2n72m8t/Emma.png

Emma Hernandez

Last edited by schoggettchen (16/10/2017 at 20:39)

#34 15/10/2017 at 20:31

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

https://i.imgur.com/YroXIup.png
Name: Leilani Malei'a Kalawai'a
FC: Nathalie Kelley

Round Status
All complete

Romantic/ Friendly Interests

Sebastian /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif
(Vanessa, Yann, Peter, Sergio)

Story

But who cares if she isn’t a prince charming, she can be your charming princess|| Vanessa

So if I kiss you, you will say yes|| Sebastian

But she really is|| Yann, Sergio

Gala|| Friends

I want some Leilani’s|| Sebastian

Berlin|| Sebastian

Did you just say twins?|| Sebastian

Let’s give dad a heart attack|| 21 years later

Outfits
https://s1.postimg.org/34tjg37sy7/Round_5_outfits.png
Asked by Sebastian, Gala, Home, Berlin

Done/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by NinaJones (17/10/2017 at 23:54)

#35 15/10/2017 at 20:35

SortOf'Fashion
Siri
Mimikkyu da yo! ^.^

Luna Pelletier

Round Status: done

Date: Dimitri

https://i.imgur.com/gGcdOce.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/suUBYtO.png
asked, gala

The cruise was slowly approaching its end and with it, so did my leave. Just one step and few days for the vacation to end. And I kinda dreaded what would await me in my apartment... probably a tons of dust.
"You've never asked anybody to watch over your place?" Vanessa looked at me puzzled.
"Well, Nathaniel is supposed to, but I'm pretty sure he only ate leftovers and did nothing" I shrugged. Entrusting my apartment to one of my coworkers was a dreadful idea, but I had no other choice.
"Mhm" she nodded. "Can I come by your room after dinner?"
"Yeah, sure" I smiled. "As long as I won't fall asleep in the middle of a game." I did an hour or two gaming, but no pulling all-nighters. This was just that one time.
There has been an announcement about a gala, which seemed like a bad idea to me. I've never been all up for those formal events. I was wondering why people would need a date and I was certain I'd go alone in case nobody asks. The rule of first invite as clear here. And this dinner was a bit different, since I was spending it with Dimitri, man I had so little in common, but one principal thing was there: we treated the cruise as a vacation, not dating service. Sure I'd rather take fun where I can, so I could get some pleasant experiences out of it. But that wasn't the case today. Today it was all about strategy, since when I get back to work, it's a battle between us and Clemont. So the reason why Dimitri joined me over dinner is actually pretty simple. I needed both advice and strategy from someone who actually knows the law thoroughly. Or at least more thoroughly than I do. Pray that it would never come to court battle, but I don't know at this point. It never hurts to ask, to be prepared, yet I wasn't exactly the person to do it on daily basis, even if I probably should.
"So, you think that should cover it?" I asked just to be sure. I've never expected to have longer talks with him, but it just clicked somewhere and like he said, I always found something to talk about. Surprisingly.
"Yes, that should do it" he confirmed. "As long as you have the evidence, that is."
"Which I have, I dunno about the guys."
"Then not to worry that much."
"That's a relief."
Dimitri isn't much of a talker on his own, but he gives the most accurate answers and that was what some people should learn. I'm not pointing at anybody here... not yet. But silence is nice too, until it's too much to bear.
"Just few days and it's over" I said after a moment. Hard to say if I was disappointed or relieved. Love cruise was over, but like I aid, so did my vacation days. "What will you do?"
"Go back home" he replied and I nodded.
"Same here. I called my guys, so it's a matter of lottery which four of them will come pick me up."
"How do you think they will react?" I knew what he was talking about. I won't be coming down with a boyfriend.
"Disappointed" I replied, shrugging. "Lots of whining and try to bug me." Truth be told, I've expected it. "But it would cool off until one of them or his wife stumbled upon a date project."
"Nerves of steel" I rose my eyebrows. Was he joking? "Nevertheless, I have a question."
"Mmm?"
"Would you go to the Gala with me?"
Pregnant pause. Or dead silence. I had to process that in my head, the exact reason. I had suspicion, but conclusions weren't the strongest at this point. He probably wanted to have good time, with no strings or flirting. tHat suited me.
"Yeah, sure."
Well, he'd deal with my fashion choices.

~*~

"It's not bad" he commented after a while, when seeing me in the dress. "What's with the slit?"
"Love my legs" I grinned. "I thought you've noticed."
"Probably" he let out a small smile.
Yeap, he had to deal with my fashion. But honestly, I liked the dress. Maybe I needed something else, but that was the most plausible.
"Let's get to somewhere less crowded in here" I proposed.
In fact, that was it. THe whole Gala wasn't memorable at all for me. It was just an event spent with someone familiar and friendly. So it was just chatting and maybe a dance or two... I had no idea what to do with my feet to be honest. I can't dance.
It's almost sad to think that we have to part. But the contact will stand, that's for sure.

Epilogue story

Last edited by Siri (18/10/2017 at 19:00)

#36 15/10/2017 at 20:44

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/50/moy/39679.jpg

Lyla Prescott, 25
Yann
All Done

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. It made me feel things I never knew I could feel. It made me want more and that thought scared me. To lose control over your self is scary. However, this helped me decide. From this experience I just knew that I wanted Yann, and I wanted to tell him I felt. I spent the first two days in Porto alone with my camera and this was where I made up my mind. I wanted to go to the gala with Yann so I went to look for him. When I saw him, I noticed that he was with another girl and for some reason the first thing that came to my head was that he was asking her to be his date. Our eyes met for a split second and I walked away because I didn’t know what else to do. “Lyla!” I turned around when he said my name. “Where are you going? I was just coming to look for you.” He told me. “Nowhere in particular.” I said. “Good. Care to join me for a walk?” He asked. “Sure.” Was my answer. My heart sank deeper in my chest, mostly because in my head there was the conclusion that he had already asked that girl to the gala. We walked around Porto for a few minutes. So many thoughts were running through my head. I just wanted him to say something already so I stopped walking and turned to him. I figured that if this was where we were going to part then I should just tell him how I feel. “I want to tell you something.” I said. “Me too.” “Okay, you go first.” I said because maybe I wasn’t ready to tell him at that second. He rubbed the back of his neck. “Would you like to go to the gala with me?” He asked. I was over the moon! That’s why people always say I jump quickly to a conclusion. He didn’t ask the other girl! “Yes! Of course!” I said happily. He gave me a wide smile. “Oh yeah, what did you want to tell me?” He asked after a while. I felt very nervous. “I wanted to say that... I really like you.” At those words I was sure that my face was bright red. I put a strand of my hair behind my ear and looked down at the floor. “Me too.” He said and I looked up at his face and smiled. I stood up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. “Is that all I get?” He asked and pulled me in for a real kiss. I put my hands around his neck and enjoyed the moment. At that moment I was very happy.

Link to external image

I had a great time at the gala. The only thing that worried me was that our time on the cruise was nearly up and I didn’t know what was going to happen to me and Yann after that. As Yann and I were dancing, I tried to enjoy the moment as much as I could. I wondered if he was worried as well but I didn’t want to ruin the moment by bringing up something like the future. I put my head on his chest as we were swaying to the music. Nothing much happened during the gala. We danced and kissed a little. It was romantic.  “Can we talk?” I asked him because I knew I wouldn’t sleep if I didn’t get this future talk over with. We went to his room. “What is it?” He asked me with a concerned look. “I just wanted to know something. What is going to happen when the cruise is over? When we go back home?” I asked. He sat down on his bed and I sat next to him. “I’m not sure.” He replied. That didn’t satisfy me, though. “I mean, I don’t want things between us to end.” That’s exactly how I felt but it didn’t answer my question. “I can’t exactly leave home. I have a stable job and my family. I don’t think I can move right now.” He said. “Me neither.” I groaned frustratingly and laid my back on the bed. This seemed impossible. A few seconds later he came down too and I looked at his eyes. And in that moment I realised that I may have fallen in love with that man. He caressed my cheek and kissed me gently. “We’ll figure something out.” He whispered and soon after we fell asleep in each other’s arms.
When I woke up I noticed that he was already awake and was playing with my hair. He was lost in thought. “What’s on your mind this morning?” I asked him. “I’m thinking about yesterday’s conversation. You know, I’ve never been to the US and there are still a couple of weeks of summer vacation left.” He said. “What I’m trying to say is, can I come with you?” “Duh!” Was my answer. Of course he could come with me! “Did you even have to ask?”

Link to external image

For the next two weeks he came to the US with me. He stayed at my house, obviously. He met my family and they all loved him. I took him around all my favourite places and the time went by quickly. Two weeks passed so quickly. I actually cried when he had to leave. “I love you.” I told him when we were at the airport. “Now you just made this parting a lot harder.” He said and pulled me in for a big hug. “I love you too.” He whispered in my ear. We still kept in contact after that and I hated those days when we didn’t. I never liked the idea of a long distance relationship but before he left, we agreed to give it a try. I also sent him letters just because I liked those sorts of old fashioned things. After about three months, however, I couldn’t take it anymore. I had missed him so much that all the letters and calls just weren’t enough. I didn’t want to end things with him but being that far away was torture. So I told him how I felt. For the hundredth time because we had that conversation a lot. It was different this time though because I really did have enough. I told him that I had to end it even though I didn’t want to. I cried a lot. I said all that in a letter however because I couldn’t bear hear his voice at that moment because I knew that I would retreat from my decision so I didn’t pick up whenever he called after that. We didn’t speak for a month until one day when I was coming back home from work, I saw him standing outside of my door. I felt so many feelings at that moment. I ran to him and hugged him as tight as I could. “What are you doing here?” “I’m here because I love you.” Was all he said and it was enough for me to understand. I was really happy. He moved to the US for me!

We managed to buy an apartment after a few months and he found a job at an elementary school. After about a year he proposed to me and we got married in a few months time in Switzerland.

Link to external image

We spent every summer after that in Switzerland. A year and a half into the marriage we had twins and he has been the best father ever. I’m glad that I went on that cruise. If it wasn’t for my sister, none of this would have happened and I’d probably still be alone. Being with Yann is great and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

THE END

Loved the contest!

Last edited by BearHugs6 (17/10/2017 at 19:17)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#37 16/10/2017 at 04:18

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name and age: Valentine Cross, 25

Round Status: R1 complete, R2 complete, R3 complete, R4 complete, R5 complete

Gala Date/Romantic Interest: Peter

The morning after in Lisbon

Day 3: Porto

The Gala

2 months later

Last edited by Dare (18/10/2017 at 04:08)

#38 18/10/2017 at 20:13

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Lonely Hearts Cruise is now CLOSED!

Banners will be up in a few moments /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Round Banners

Overall

Outfit Banners

Couple Banners

So a big thank you all for joining my first contest  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif
I hope you enjoyed the contest as much as I did cause I sure had a lot of fun while reading your stories. It was nice to see the ideas you all came up with and of course how your characters thought about finding True Love on a Cruise.

Not sure yet if I will do another season because first there is another contest I might try once I have worked out my idea.

So please tell me... what did you think about my contest? What did you like the most? Was there anything you didn't like at all?

Comments are always appreciated /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by schoggettchen (18/10/2017 at 21:09)

#39 18/10/2017 at 22:42

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

This contest will remain open for feedback until 19:55 on October 19, 2017.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#40 18/10/2017 at 23:41

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

This was a great contest with well developed extra characters to play off of and a premise that while straightforward was never boring.

#41 19/10/2017 at 18:23

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6

It was great. I loved the part of the impressions the most. I would definitely enter in another contest if you do one.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2