Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 13/02/2018 at 13:17

Notso’Fashion
janniedoe

I remember playing this game back when it was called "Miss Bimbo" across the board, not just in the French version, when I was fairly young and didn't really understand the game's dynamics. Now that I'm older I certainly look forward to participating - having a great time already.

While browsing a FB group for another dress-up game (some of you may be able to guess which one... pink hair, anyone?) I saw a comment mentioning LAF and thought it sounded familiar. Thankfully, I was right. I'm glad I rediscovered this website!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#2 13/02/2018 at 14:19

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

janniedoe wrote

I remember playing this game back when it was called "Miss Bimbo" across the board, not just in the French version, when I was fairly young and didn't really understand the game's dynamics. Now that I'm older I certainly look forward to participating - having a great time already.

While browsing a FB group for another dress-up game (some of you may be able to guess which one... pink hair, anyone?) I saw a comment mentioning LAF and thought it sounded familiar. Thankfully, I was right. I'm glad I rediscovered this website!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

Hi, Janniedoe ♥! Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you join us.

This site is actually owned by Beemoov. The same company that owns Ma Bimbo. Miss Bimbo was owned by a different company. Like you, I played Miss Bimbo years ago and was super glad to find this site. You'll notice there are quite a few features that Miss Bimbo didn't have.

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! I see that you've already found the ChitChats section and have posted there, too. You might want to check out this thread: Miss Bimbo Meet Up. Be sure to check the Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections, too! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

By the way, please check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 13/02/2018 at 16:27

Notso’Fashion
janniedoe

EmmyAna wrote

Hi, Janniedoe ♥! Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you join us.

This site is actually owned by Beemoov. The same company that owns Ma Bimbo. Miss Bimbo was owned by a different company. Like you, I played Miss Bimbo years ago and was super glad to find this site. You'll notice there are quite a few features that Miss Bimbo didn't have.

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! I see that you've already found the ChitChats section and have posted there, too. You might want to check out this thread: Miss Bimbo Meet Up. Be sure to check the Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections, too! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

By the way, please check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Have fun! ♥
Oh! Well, nevertheless I'm glad that the concept was picked up again. Thank you for informing me and your greeting! Cheers.

Topic closed

Pages : 1