Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 16/04/2018 at 23:48

Fashion’Newbie
LtStarbuck
Place: Minneapolis

I am so excited to be here! I played Miss Bimbo and Ma Bimbo about 10 years ago. I am about halfway through graduate school, so of course I started procrastinating and found my way here. I have already seen some familiar names on here, and I hope to meet a lot more people. 
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by LtStarbuck (16/04/2018 at 23:49)

#2 17/04/2018 at 22:17

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

Hello! Welcome! I was also a Miss Bimbo member some years ago. Very happy to have you with us.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#3 18/04/2018 at 02:27

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

LtStarbuck wrote

I am so excited to be here! I played Miss Bimbo and Ma Bimbo about 10 years ago. I am about halfway through graduate school, so of course I started procrastinating and found my way here. I have already seen some familiar names on here, and I hope to meet a lot more people. 
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Hi, LtStarbuck ♥! Welcome to the site.

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn’t long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post. The more you talk about yourself, the greater chance you have at making friends who share your interests.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There a lot of other former Miss Bimbo players! You might be able to find some old friends: here.

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1