Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 08/06/2018 at 11:39

Fashion’Newbie

Hey everyone! My name is JBella, and I recently signed up here after receiving an email from another game to sign up to theirs.  I used to play Miss Bimbo back in the day under the same name, so if anyone would like to reach out to me, feel free!

Life is mostly good - there has been some times that have been rough, but I think everyone goes through that. And unfortunately, some have it tougher than others.

I have always been drawn to games like this one because who wouldn't want a full closet of clothes...and you don't have to clean up after yourself /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I have seen some really nice clothes in the challenges and in the shops, so I look forward to when I can wear them too.

When I am not playing this game, what I am into at the moment is watching food mukbangs and asmr videos on YouTube. Watching the videos has made me interested in trying new foods. Dragon fruit is definitely at the top of my list.

#2 08/06/2018 at 14:32

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, JBella ♥! Welcome to the site.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time.

There's a MissBimbo MeetUp right → here

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!
Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1