Romantic Interest: Thomas

Commercial: Coca cola + Parfum Klover

Round 1/2 done
Round 3 WIP

https://i.imgur.com/pF0QZdu.png

Merry little Christmas

Baby you're a firework

Dreams don't work unless you do

Last edited by hhgurl1 (03/07/2018 at 20:53)

#27 01/07/2018 at 19:03

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Since not many of you are done, I will extend this round until tomorrow!

Round 3 will close at 7 pm on the 2nd July!

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#28 02/07/2018 at 19:04

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Round 4

This round happens during February and March!

Love is in the Air! At least in Hillview, because February has arrived and you know what that means… Valentine’s Day. It has already become a tradition that Hillview hosts a party for this special day and this year won’t be an exception. If you don’t have a date, you don’t need to worry. There will be plenty of time and opportunities to mingle, to have fun and hopefully to flirt as well.

Mario will take Lyon as his date to the party
Alexander  will take Dee as his date to the party
Thomas will take Julienne as his date to the party

A month later it seems like some of the Summerfield and Hillview Students are still feeling the love because they have decided to ask some of you for a date. There will be plenty of time during the spring holidays. The holidays start on the 11th of March and end on the 21st of March.

The Dates

At the end of March, it will be finally revealed who is one of the lucky ones who managed to land themselves one of the commercial jobs.

Who made it…

-->The Names have been added!!!

Round 4 Requirements

* Name and age of your character
* Round Status
* Romantic Interests (at least 2 and maximum 3; you are allowed to change them)

* Story about the Valentine’s Day Party - Did you like the idea of a party? What did you do? Did you try to get closer to some of the Extras?

* Story about the Dates - How did the person ask you? Or did you ask them? Were you surprised that a certain person asked you out? What happened during the Date? Did you enjoy yourself? Or was it a complete disaster?

* For those with a boyfriend - What did you do? How did you feel that you finally have a moment just for yourself?

* Story about your character’s reaction to the commercial winners

Optional:
* Anything else you would like to mention

Outfits: Valentine’s Day Party (Dress Code: Wear a red dress); Dates (depending on how many you have) Optional Outfits: The Asking and any other outfit you would like to add

Round 4 closes at 7 pm on the 5th July!

Last edited by schoggettchen (03/07/2018 at 21:18)

#29 02/07/2018 at 19:06

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Inside the Mind

They will be based on your interaction with my characters. I have more to work with if you interact with the characters more often in your stories.

ROUND 4

https://image.ibb.co/jP45Eo/Lyon.png

Lyon

https://image.ibb.co/gUfvZo/Sarah_Mills.png

Sarah

Last edited by schoggettchen (02/07/2018 at 19:06)

#30 02/07/2018 at 19:13

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Updates & Rumors

Birthday Update:
Fiona turning 22 (5th March)
Sasha turning 23 (7th March)
George turning 21 (14th March)
Imogen turning 20 (18th February)
Willow turning 20 (28th February)

Once again no official birthday party but presents are always welcome /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

1. The Valentine’s Day Party seems to have brought the spark back between Richard and Lindsay. They will be pretty close the whole party and nobody is really surprised when they leave together. You might notice them holding hands the next day and during lunch, they will share a few kisses. Sasha will declare loudly that it is time because a moping Lindsay is hard to deal with.

2. The Spring Holidays end with a bang or in this case with a fight between Victor and Thomas. The tension has been growing over the past month and one day it was too much. Victor will tell Thomas that he doesn’t deserve to be in Summerfield because everybody knows he only got applied due to his family name while others have worked hard to get there. Nobody knows who landed the first hit but both won’t leave the fight unhurt. Thomas got a black eye and Victor a bloody nose. It is pure luck that none of them got expelled but both earned detention for three weeks.

3. You might be wondering about the students who should be graduating this year. Jessica, Daniel, Oliver, Richard, Lindsay, and Thomas have all been given the choice to leave Hillview earlier to go back to Summerfield for the final exam. None of them accepted though and decided to stay instead. This means they will be graduating next year, they don’t mind much given the friendships and relationships that have grown over the past years.

Rumors

Extras Looks for V-Day

Last edited by schoggettchen (03/07/2018 at 21:17)

#31 04/07/2018 at 10:09

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6
Place: Malta

Emma Mills, 19

Round status: R1,2,3,4 done

Romantic interests: Kristopher & Oliver

V-day party: After what happened during that little outing on New Year’s Eve, I felt like Oliver was being around more often. I found myself looking for him after every class and when I finally find him, my heart goes crazy that I must hide from him. As much as I crushed on Kristopher, he never made me feel this way. I found it easy to be with him and George and I was actually starting to consider them as my best friends. They even called me on weekends to hang out. I was enjoying my friendship with them; I’ve always connected more with boys rather than girls. When February arrive, the Valentines party was announced, and I couldn’t tell whether I was excited or anxious; maybe both. George had asked me to tag along with them for the party because “Kristopher would love that”. It made me blush when he said that but immediately after my mind wandered off to whether Oliver was going and who he was going with. Why did he have to attempt to kiss me? Now I can’t stop thinking about him. I made plans to meet Kristopher and George at the entrance of the party. When I arrived, neither of them was there. However, Oliver was, and I felt the usual urge to hide from him but he saw me before I could move. “I was hoping I’d get to see you here.” He told me with that usual gentle smile of his that suddenly made my knees go weak. I managed to utter out “me too”. I had to act normal, I told myself but I could barely remember what acting normal was. He asked me if I was there alone and I told him that I was meeting me Kristopher and George. He didn’t give me the usual smile when I said that. “Well, have fun.” He said and went inside. At that moment, the boys arrived. George said he had to go meet someone at the party and after a wink to Kristopher, he left. Kristopher looked shocked. We went inside and spent the first half an hour trying to talk. George never came back and Kristopher looked almost nervous. After a drink, he asked me if I wanted to dance. I agreed and we moved to the dance floor. Since it was Valentines, there were quite some ballads playing, which meant slow dancing. It felt a bit weird to be this close to him but not uncomfortable, maybe because I trusted him. We were both a bit awkward at dancing which resulted in us giggling most of the time. I was having fun. After some time, we got tired. He asked me if I wanted to go outside to get a break from the music and the people and I agreed. To my surprise, he grabbed my hand and led me outside.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/57/moy/45191.jpg

Date with Kristopher: After the party, George seemed to be less around when I was there. We’d make plans to hang out and he would cancel at the last minute. I was having lunch with them as usual when George said he had to go to class early and left us alone once again. I was starting to think they were doing it on purpose. “Emma, I want to ask you something.” Kristopher said. “Go ahead.” He seemed to think about it for a while before he said something. “Did you have fun at the party on Valentines?” That was not a question I was expecting. “Yes, of course.” I said. “Even though, we were alone?” He asked and I nodded. “Of course. I enjoy your company, Kristopher. I always have fun with you.” I assured him and he smiled. “Then will you go on a date with me?” I froze. “They are showing ‘The Lion King’ at the outdoor summer cinema this month. It’s my all time favourite movie and I’d really like to watch it with you.” He said. I thought about it for a few seconds. My mind, of course, went to Oliver but then I realised that nothing happened between us after New Year and Kristopher was my original crush. So I decided not to pass up this opportunity and said that I’d go. I felt nervous when it was time to meet Kristopher. He picked me up from my room and we went there together. When we got there he wouldn’t let me pay for my own ticket even though I protested. I felt guilty letting him pay for me but it was a nice gesture. We decided to get some snacks to munch on during the movie as well. “Would you like to share popcorn with me?” He asked me. Where was all this coming from? I thought. He’d never acted this way with me before. I nodded and so we only got one popcorn. We found a place to sit. He sat closer to me than usual. When the movie started he got excited. I thought about how cute he was when he looked all focused in the movie. After the movie was over, he spent a few minutes talking about it. He asked me what I thought about it and seemed excited to hear my opinion on his favourite movie. He suggested to walk back instead, and I gladly accepted. We talked a lot during that time. However, there was a few minutes of silence at one moment. It was as if we ran out of things to say or we just didn’t know what to say to each other for that short time. I was afraid that he would think I was being awkward or something but I don’t think he was thinking that because while we were quietly walking, he grabbed my hand and held it in his until we arrived. Before we parted ways he asked me if I would like to do this again and I nodded with a smile. I enjoyed my time with him a lot and I actually wouldn’t mind dating him. Besides, I’ve always thought he was cute.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/57/moy/45192.jpg

Date with Oliver: The next day I felt guilty about going out with Kristopher because he wasn’t the one I was always thinking about lately. I could finally admit that I liked Oliver and I was determined to get an answer from him. I decided to call him and I would say the first thing that came to my mind when he picked up. As soon as he answered my tongue would not move. I took a deep breath and gathered some courage to speak. “Tomorrow, at six, I will be waiting for you (at some place). If you show up… let’s go on a date.” I said and hung up. I went crazy after I hung up. How could I just say that to him? What will he think of me? How am I going to face him, now? I wasn’t courageous enough to hear his answer so I will just wait to see if he shows up and not reject me. I did not have hope of him coming. I arrived at six exactly and to my surprise, he was already there. I didn’t know what to do because he might have came to reject me. He walked up to me. “So, where are we going?” He asked me with his usual gentle smile. I took a breath of relief. “I haven’t thought about that.” I admitted and he laughed. He suggested that we go somewhere fun, like the escape room game. I wasn’t that good at solving puzzles but I enjoyed looking at him while he tried to think, even though I was ‘’distracting’ him with my looks because he’s look at me and start laughing. After the game, we were both hungry so we went to a small Australian restaurant. After ordering, he told me how surprised he was that I asked him out. He asked me what made me do it. I didn’t want to hold back so I just told him that I like him. Now that I’ve gotten this far, I might as well say how I feel. He smiled when I told him that I like him. “I thought you had a boyfriend.” He said. I realised that he was referring to Kristopher and I felt guilty about him again. I shook my head and told him that he was just my good friend. After the meal, I wanted to pay for him since it was me who asked him out but he wouldn’t let me. We took a small walk before going back home. All of a sudden he stopped and turned to face me. “Do you really like me, though?” He asked and I nodded. “Then, I want to continue where I left off at New Year.” He said. “Where did you leave off?” I asked and after a smile, he put his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. My heart went crazy. It was the best moment of my life so far.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/57/moy/45193.jpg

Commercial reaction: Me and Willow both screamed after we opened the email that informed us that we won the part for the commercial. We jumped up and down with joy and bought pizza to celebrate.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#32 04/07/2018 at 13:31

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name: Lyon Leone

Age and Birthday: 21 * October 4

Round Status: R1-R4 done

Romantic Interest: Mario

Friendly Interest Beth

Valentine's Day party

The Date

Commercial Success

Last edited by Dare (05/07/2018 at 13:32)

#33 05/07/2018 at 07:58

SortOf'Fashion
Siri
Mimikkyu da yo! ^.^

Dee

#34 05/07/2018 at 18:00

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Since not many of you are done, I will extend this round until tomorrow!

Round 4 will close at 6 pm on the 6th July!

#35 06/07/2018 at 18:06

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Round 5

This Round happens during June!

Your time in Hillview is slowly coming to an end with only a few weeks of the school year left. The beginning has been rough for you with most of the Students not accepting you but as the time passed friendships have grown and maybe even some relationships. What will happen to those only time will tell.
Before you leave the president of Hillview has decided to host a Mask Ball, not only as a goodbye event for the Summerfield Students but also as a final event of the whole school year.
All of you will expect to be show up, in proper attire and looks like a few of you even managed to get themselves a date:

Dates

How your character gets asked for the Ball is up to you… of course it also allowed that you are the one asking the Extra.

After the Mask Ball there will be only one week left before you fly back to Summerfield, so use the time well to say goodbye. Who knows when you might see the Hillview Students again.
Back in Summerfield - with a stopover in Dubai again - you don’t need to unpack since the Summer Holidays are just around the corner.

Round 5 Requirements

* Name and age of your character
* Round Status
* Mask Ball Date

* Story about the asking - Were you asked or did you do the asking? Where did it happen? Did you say yes or was it the wrong person asking you?

* Story about the Mask Ball- What did you do during the Dall? Did you enjoy yourself? Or did you find the whole setting boring? How was it spending a few hours together with your date? Did you manage to get a bit closer with each other?

Outfits: Getting asked/Asking the Extra and the Mask Ball

Note: Please try to avoid using the same mask as any of the other contestants. I don’t care if you have the mask on the face or holding it in the hand.

Round 5 closes at 7 pm on the 9th July!

Last edited by schoggettchen (06/07/2018 at 18:07)

#36 06/07/2018 at 18:08

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Inside the Mind

They will be based on your interaction with my characters. I have more to work with if you interact with the characters more often in your stories.

ROUND 5

https://image.ibb.co/jP45Eo/Lyon.png

Lyon

https://image.ibb.co/gUfvZo/Sarah_Mills.png

Sarah

Last edited by schoggettchen (06/07/2018 at 18:09)

#37 06/07/2018 at 18:18

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Updates

1. Birthday Update (April - June)
Alexander turning 23 (14th April)
Mario turning 22 (13th May)
Paige turning 23 (12th May)
Richard turning 24 (25th April)
Victor turning 23 (27th June)

2. After their fight, it seems like Victor and Thomas aren't starting to accept each other. They might not still be the best friends but you can see them greeting each other in the hallway and Victor isn't glaring at Thomas anymore... at least not as much as he did at the beginning of the school year.

3. A few interesting things you might spot during the Mask Ball:
- Victor will be dancing with Paige a few times, actually looking like enjoys himself
- Richard and Lindsay are spending the whole Ball dancing, talking and just being with each other. No one is too surprised when they leave a bit early
- Daniel actually manages to convince Jessica to dance with him. She doesn't look too pleased but one dance turns into three more.
- Beth and Sasha can be seen a few times talking with each other like they are old friends and it looks like Beth is happy that they found time to catch up... she is still avoiding Paige though.

No Rumors regarding your Extras since Gossip Girl/Gossip Boy is too busy with the approaching Mask Ball and planning her/his Summer Holidays.

Extras' Attire for the Mask Ball

Last edited by schoggettchen (06/07/2018 at 19:27)

#38 06/07/2018 at 19:54

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name: Lyon Leone

Age and Birthday: 21 * October 4

Round Status: All rounds complete

Masked Ball Date: Mario

Being asked to the ball

The Masked Ball

Last edited by Dare (08/07/2018 at 14:13)

#39 07/07/2018 at 09:44

SortOf'Fashion
Siri
Mimikkyu da yo! ^.^

Dee, bec I'll try to catch up tmrw... somehow

#40 08/07/2018 at 23:03

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6

Sarah Mills, 19, all rounds done

Date: Oliver

The asking: I didn’t know what me and Oliver were after the date.  He did not ask me out again and never said that we were dating. I was afraid to ask. I felt like something was bothering him and I was afraid to ask what it was. As the Mask Ball was arriving, I was anxious to know whether he would ask me. I did not want to be the one to ask this time because I wanted to know if he truly wanted to go with me. I was certain that if he would not ask me, then I would not go. However, a few days before the ball, he came to find me and actually asked me to go with him. He also told me that after the ball he wants to have a serious talk with me. I don’t know what I was expecting the talk to be about but I was happy that he asked me.
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/57/moy/45224.jpg
The Mask Ball: I was more nervous for the talk that would take place the day after the ball then of the ball itself. My feelings were getting stronger for Oliver and I did not know what to think. When I saw him that night, I was left speechless by how amazing he looked. I’m sure he noticed me checking him out because I saw him pull out a smirk there. He told me that I looked beautiful and I couldn’t stop smiling. We made our way to the place. We did not dance a lot because he doesn’t like to dance but he danced a few songs with me just because I like it. That night, it actually felt like we were an official couple but I knew there were still some things that needed to be discussed. At one point during the dance, I just wanted to know what he thought about the idea of us and so I told him that I couldn’t wait for the next day to know what he wanted to talk about. After some hesitation, he took me outside and we found a bench to sit on. I was trying to be as patient as possible while he tried to figure out what to say. “I really like you.” He said. “But there are some things you don’t know about me.”
“You can trust me. There are some things you don’t know about me too.”
“It’s not like that. I was trying to avoid this talk because I’m afraid you’ll take it the wrong way and hurting you is the last thing I want to do.”
That got me scared of what he was about to say but I was ready to listen. I encouraged him to go on, and slowly, with his own pace, he told me about his past with a girl named Tess. I wasn’t hurt but I was sad that he was in a relationship that didn’t end properly. However, he did make it clear that there is nothing left between them and that they are over. He told over and over again while he was speaking. I stayed calm and just listened to him talk. He told me that he never said anything about what happened between us after the date was because he wanted to get this out of the way because he didn’t want any misunderstandings to arise. I did my best to understand him and I told him how glad I was that he told me. He was right. Maybe if I found out later, I would have been dramatic about it.
“now that we got this out of the way… Sarah Mills… would you like to be my girlfriend?” after that talk, I was not expecting that question and it took me a few seconds to realise what he had just asked me. Of course, I accepted. I wanted to be with him so much now. He pulled me in for a tight hug and we enjoyed the rest of the night at the ball.
  //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/57/moy/45225.jpg

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#41 09/07/2018 at 18:00

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

The Contest is now closed! Banners and Results will be posted in the next minutes.

Thank you all for joining my Contest  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Stay tuned for my next one... Lonely Hearts Island (probably coming in September)  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

#42 09/07/2018 at 18:05

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

BANNERS

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Overall Banners

Couple Banners

FC Banners

#43 09/07/2018 at 18:20

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6

Thank you for the banners and for hosting the contest. It was really fun!

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2