Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 06/08/2018 at 04:36

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Next month marks my three year anniversary on likeafashionista.com. Since I've spent so much time utterly bewitched by this site, I thought I'd write a little something to express my gratitude. I truly believe likeafashionista is something special. Any dress-up enthusiast would marvel at the contents of my closet - and that's only a fraction of the clothes available on the site! Likeafashionista is a site for people who love beautiful things. I love looking at the clothes on the site. There's such a wide variety of colors and textures. The attention to detail is incredible. The creativity is boundless. I love the wide array of inspiration likeafashionista draws from. A dress-up site drawing from pop culture is expected, but from folklore, the seven deadly sins and Jules Verne? I never know what to expect from likeafashionista, but the result is always inspired and many of the outfit packs look like nothing I've ever seen before. And on top of all that - the site is updated weekly! Each week, I am treated to elaborate new outfits. It's been three years and I never stopped being impressed.

Likeafashionista is magic. I sometimes imagine my fashionista standing in front of her closet, pursuing through her couture and her sweaters, with swords propped up in the back and a phoenix perched on a hoop skirt like something out of some fantastic story. It's enchanting. It's clear a lot of love goes into the art on this site and I just want to say that I appreciate it very much.

Sincerely,
Nuclearseasons

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Last edited by nuclearseasons (06/08/2018 at 04:38)

Topic closed

Pages : 1