Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 16/08/2018 at 17:35

Fashion’Newbie

Hi guys ! I'm Baekhyunie a new fashion girl from France ! I would like with you improve my English, so if you want to talk with me, I will so HAPPY. If you want any information about France, Don't be afraid and come talk in my beautiful world for talking about anything ! I love kpop since … WOW a very long Tiiime… yes I'm old, a sort of granny  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif

I'm going to medical school this year in 10 days, a little bit in stress but it's OK. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif
I love Star wars and Anakin is my boyfriend omfg /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif
I love eat also, everything apart beef /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif
I think it's already a good base for know me~
So have a good day or a good night in the state of pink Bisounours of the day and purple Bisounours for the night. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

#2 18/08/2018 at 14:39

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Baekhyunie ♥! Welcome to the site. I apologize that it's taken me so long to respond to your post.

Medical school sounds interesting...or at least it did. I'm a medical transcriptionist. All things related to the medical field fascinated me until lately. I've spent the last 45 days in the hospital by my husband's side and now I'd just like to be done forever with anything medical. However, since he'll need indefinite round the clock care, medically-based things are my life.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. Perhaps you'll be the one to make the forums active! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1