Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 29/08/2018 at 10:25

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Casting round closes on Saturday, September 1st, 20:00 forum time.

http://i64.tinypic.com/ib9r8k.gif

Hello everyone, my name is Sanja and this is my first contest with Fashionistas!
This is a story writing contest so there will be some writing included in this - some drama, some love, some gossip and a little bit of everything else since it's Gossip Girl, after all!
To quote my buddy, Tonks, I encourage everyone who hasn't been in a story writing contest before to join and have fun with us!

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me!

Rules:
* each round will last for 72 hours, till around 20:00 forum time, next one posted within hours
* edit and non-edit is allowed
* everyone is allowed one character to write and keep her appearance more or less the same throughout the contest
* Tonks' Lucifer rule applies - I kindly ask you to keep in your characters as well as mine
* all forum rules apply as well
* please keep things in perspective - no one is perfect, nothing can go amazingly all the time and nothing is personal (especially the gossip)
* keep the minimum of 100 words per round - there's no max number of words, of course
* read the requirements of each round
* try to have fun - it's why we're here

http://i66.tinypic.com/2a5hhli.png

Welcome to Constance Billiard Private School, now a co-ed school!
Settled in the middle of New York, just next to the steps of the MET museum, Constance is the right school for all the golden youth of the world. Superb staff, perfected curriculum and enough extra-curricular activities to keep all your ambitions alive and all your talents sharp. It does come at a price and all of the people going here are filthy rich, very active in all fields and with a bright future in front of them.

Back in the early 2000’s, a scandalous blogger called Gossip girl surfaced and made the lives of the elite girl students of CB quite impossible. No stone was left unturned when it came to finding the mysterious person behind many exposing stories and life-ruining posts. The blog was shut down and after almost 7 years there was a long period of old-fashioned gossip and rumour spreading around the school instead of blog posts.
Now, 10 years after the events, every single student with an Instagram account (who are we kidding, everyone’s got those) got a follow (request) from a very familiar looking profile picture – black, gold & double-G.
Nothing happened for a while, but the number of followers for @GossipGirlR.I.Perfection. has skyrocketed over a course of a very silent month. Then, the first post came around and things got serious again.

New decade, new people, new rules.

And who am I?
That’s one secret I’ll never tell.

And yes, you’ve guessed it. I’m back.
XOXO
-GG

And this is where you come in... September is here, everyone's getting back into the city and the school is starting. This year the resident Queen Bee is graduating, so naturally, everyone is eager to see the new queen rising to her glory (not much has changed, since the age of infamous Blair Waldorf, right?) - the #ITSquad is back, there's some regular players and of course, newcomers - which includes you!

Full name
Age & Date of birth (16-18 years, please - which either puts you in 2nd, 3rd or 4th year at CB)
FC (if any, although banners will probs look bettet with a face on it)
Place of birth
Family ties (please, no relations to anyone of the extras or TV show characters - this is where we find out how your family got into their money - or not?)
Personality / Traits
Instagram outline (tell me what social media photos your character posts, how often, how much thought they put into it, how regularly they check it, etc.)
I’m attending Constance Billiards because... (the reason you transferred here)
Interest (up to 4)
Outfit for the first day (outfit they would like to wear on their first day - maybe to impress, maybe stay true to themselves, maybe a little bit of both)
School uniform (consists of: white shirt / blouse, white socks, black shoes, black jacket / blazer, gray or red plaid skirt, red, gray or black tie; accessories are allowed, but nothing inappropriate)
Story of your first day (basically, a short story of your arrival to the school and/or the day – a little material for our Gossip Girl to write about.

Oh, and do keep your eye on the gossip (in the next post - you'll find your name in there as well!)

EDIT: Could you please let me know when you're done with your post with a simple 'done' at the bottom or top? Thank you!

Let's do this!

Last edited by Zaralee (30/08/2018 at 08:23)

#2 29/08/2018 at 10:26

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Extras

#ITSquad

The Regulars

Newcomers

http://i66.tinypic.com/2a5hhli.png

Gossip Girl Instagram

Summer has officially ended, so it seems, it’s back for all of us to get out of our chocolate-coloured bikinis and into those boots – from Isabelle to Wellies – the choice is yours. After my well-deserved (#modesty) vacation on this perfect island, I’m back and anxious to find out who’s been up to no good or do-gooding. Either way, it seems that the season of change is already in motion and there have been some changes on our dirty rotten skies.

#QueenB and #GoldenBoy have returned from their annual weekend vacay at Bali and they might have brought the paradise back with them. All smiles, tanned skin, holding hands and complexion only good sex can give you. What can we say, except #couplegoals.

The rest of the #ITSquad seems to be doing well too - #Cupid seems to have his normal puppy-love-big-eyed expression on and I cannot be more curious to find out who’s the reason behind it since he’s been seen dumping the next Bianca Balti only a couple of weeks ago on her birth island near Sardinia, stomping her heavenly long legs to the ground as he sailed away into the sunset with #WildChild, who has been more than happy throughout these summer months. Sober, not so much, but hey, the most gorgeous people tend to live fast. Hopefully, for #WildChild, it doesn’t imply dying young. Overdosing has been faux pas for a while now, if #Heiress was a little less boring, she could have given her a very detailed lesson about it ages ago. There was nothing in her life or bed for the entire three months and it’s absolutely unhealthy to go through an entire summer without a flirt, at least – I do think we can all agree on this one – so, should we be worried, #Heiress? Do let us all know, we’re curious to find out.

As for the rest, short recap should do – the most interesting ones are covered. In other news, #CandyMan seems to be living the life in the city – apparently, New York doesn’t stop existing during the summer, who knew? #Ghost is still ghosting us all, of course, there’s absolutely nothing interesting he did during the summer, unless you count him starting his own brand plans, but earning millions before 21 is not really something we find amusing. Speaking of amusing, in case you’ve missed it #Starboy and his girlfriend of 3 years – whoops, ex now, have broken up in the messiest of ways. Don’t worry, Daily Mail covered it entirely. Just kidding. I know you already did. #Rockstar, on the other hand apparently has someone – there are rumours of his bandmember being more than just a good friend and there’s a blurry photo posted by a fan after a concert showing there might be something there. You know what they say – where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

Spotted - a bunch of newcomers to the school and this whole dark mess suddenly looks a lot brighter - the first day is going well from where I'm sitting and not only because I'm doing it in my vintage Levi's jacket and my favourite Elie Saab RTW combo.
Newcomer with an actual flare – there’s a 6’5’’ glass of tall dark-haired beauty about to raid the Constance Billiard and it looks like he’s going to be #Trouble. Unlike the #Prince, who actually seems nothing like the hashtag he’s so frequently tagged at – there was no rich kids’ shenanigans anywhere in sight a week after his arrival – is this prince a pauper IRL? The third one has legs for miles and legacy even longer – this Amazon is actually destined to win the fashion game – but how will #Legacy do in this world most cruel? We’ll find out soon!
Our ranks seem to be filling as we type and you surely cannot miss #Cher sparkling her way down the hall. Even if you tried, like, very, very hard. This southern belle seem to be unaware of some basic rules around here, such as plaid is plaid, contemporary art isn’t - in any case, madam(e) #Cher seems to be the loudest sight today, so far. On the opposite side of this scale sits a very delicious #Mystery - he’s tall and handsome and very, very secretive. Silent, strong type that seems to say little could be what we all want (or need?), only I’m normally burdened with worry that the silence might mean they have nothing important to say? Could it be, #Mystery, do you have an appealing appearance and a deficit of substance to support it? Oh, do let us know!
And oh la la, un petite invasion française is on the way! All the way from the land of perfumes, cheeses and all things smelly, two newcomers très délicieux et très jolie aussi. One of them appears to be floating through the halls of the school - turning a couple of heads in the process too (hope none ends up getting chopped off, tho, Marie Antoinette holds a strong tradition in these French girls) and  #PolkaDots seems to be the type of girl you’d imagine running around a flower field, barefoot and utterly natural, fragrant with freshly picked herbs, flowers. Then again, you might have one of those awful cases of spring allergies which makes the whole thing utterly unbearable.
(more are coming too!)

Last edited by Zaralee (31/08/2018 at 11:41)

#3 29/08/2018 at 10:39

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

https://image.ibb.co/cG8X09/profiel_D.png
Full name- Veronique Sinclair
Nickname- Nica (Only goes by her full name Veronique or Nica any other variation of her name will be ignored)

Age & Date of birth- 17, will turn 18 on October 24th
FC- Celeste Desjardins

Place of birth- Marseilles, France but lived her whole live in Toronto, Canada

Family Ties-
Grandpa, Felix Sinclair, 77 years old, Has multiple businesses around Canada best known for owning maple syrup factories and ice hockey teams.
Mother,  Julienne Sinclair, 45 years old, Learned from the best and owns a fashion chain.
Father,  Martin Stefan Sinclair (nee Schneider), 41 years old, Used to be a wanderer after losing everything to greedy family members but a business genius took his wife name to make it once again in the business world now owns multiple construction companies.
Brother, Nathan Sinclair, 15 years old, The ultimate brat in Nica’s eyes but a technician genius properly the next Steve Jobs.

Personality / Traits-
Charming, Nica has a quiet demure that attracts people to her just by her simple smile, even if she wishes not to attract some people but being her she got used to it. Witty, With her family, it would be quiet weird if she wasn’t at least smart enough to survive in the world. From streetwise to business Nica knows how to represent herself. Confident, Knows who she is and likes it if you don’t it's not her problem. Goal-orientated, Know what she wants in the world and goes after it with ever she has. Straightforward, Why go around the bush? Nica hates that crap and goes straight to what she wants to say. Arrogant, her confidence may border on the fact that she is slightly arrogant not caring how she comes across because she has some strong connections around her family. Careless, Let’s just say being spoiled can make you careless about your action’s. Unpredictable, one minute Nica can smile in your face and the next she can slap you right across your face so don’t test her. Selfish, Only once she can think off beside herself is her family even her grandpa who she usually doesn’t see eye to eye with. Other than that her mind goes to me, me, me and I.

Theme- Demi Lovato/ Confident

Instagram outline- Nica may have grown another limp with how much she is addicted to her phone her favourite things Insta, facebook and twitter, the first being the most she checked upon easily 7 hours each day or she has to be distracted by something else usually a fun exercise, shopping or party and then she may still try to check the damn app. She posts picture's about herself, make up, fashion clothes, beautiful stones, places where she has been too or quotes about who she is or feel. Everything she posts she does it when she feels like it. She may not post for weeks but then post like 8/12 new pics easily.

I’m attending Constance Billiards because… Another big fight with the oldest family member, Her and her grandpa don’t see eye to eye a lot of time and Nica though it the best idea to take a break and go to New York, of course, her parents won’t let her fly out here without her having a plan so she just chose a school she knew for sure her grandfather would have nothing against and her parents agreed to it.

Interest- Nia, Liam, Dae soo, Mila

TBA

Last edited by NinaJones (29/08/2018 at 20:40)

#4 29/08/2018 at 10:54

Fashion’Newbie

Full name: Noor Hassani
Age & date of birth: 17, July 15th
FC: Eden Fines
Place of birth: Boston (MA), US

Family ties:
Ibrahim Hassani: father, Jordanian diplomat and ambassador of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in the US. Lives in Washington D.C. and recently remarried;
Cecilia Frasier: mother, professor of Philosophy, socialite, is involved with quite a few foundations, cultural centers and institutions;
Adam Hassani: brother, 14 years old;
Lian Hassani: sister, 12 years old.
Hector and Adele Frasier: grandparents, both currently retired and enjoying some peace. Hector has been Governor in Massachusetts, Adele was an actress, activist, environmentalist and women's rights loud supporter.

Personality: observant, intuitive and disenchanted, for the most. Has a quite dry sense of humor, likes quips and witty people. She's a little arrogant, and sometimes she ends up treating people a little condescendingly or dismissively. Pragmatic and impatient. Open-minded, and yet judgmental when it comes to ostentations of any kind. Sociable, even though a little guarded. Her looks usually make her look much more approachable than she feels herself to be. Can be very selfless when it comes to things she deems important or worth working for, and she doesn't mind putting herself on the line for the things she believes in. Is very collected and hardly loses her temper, but, when she does, she can get quite passive-aggressive. Self-indulgent and likes to spoil herself with small pleasures. Is quite self-aware and in-touch with her emotions, but doesn't like to advertise them.

Instagram outline: @nohass.le, likes to keep it clean and a little artsy. There's never too much personal information going on, either. There's places she visits, little things that catch her eye, pictures with friends, portraits of the people around her. She doesn't always bother, but she tries to remain consistent with her filters and color schemes. The more trivia, uncensored and unfiltered stuff generally ends up in her stories, which she has a lot of fun making and likes to keep lighthearted and easy even while addressing more serious topics.

Attending Constance Billiard because she just moved to New York from Boston. Then, there's the fact that some schools give more opportunities than others, be it through connections, money, prestige or all of the above, and that Constance Billiard just happens to be one of them.

Interests: Sonia, Marco, Raffaele.

sorryyy, i don't think i'll actually have the time for this. September is hell.

Last edited by siddh (01/09/2018 at 17:18)

#5 29/08/2018 at 13:03

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Sorry, but I can't continue with the contest /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by schoggettchen (31/08/2018 at 15:13)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#6 30/08/2018 at 06:12

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

**I've never seen Gossip Girl but I enjoyed reading your scathing satire, Sanja, nice moxie!

Full name: Cherry-Sheena St. George

Age & Date of birth: 16; October 31st

FC: No idea what FC means so I'll choose FU

Place of birth: New Orleans, Louisiana

Family ties: No ties, the St. Georges prefer straitjackets. Also females. All males have summarily been vanquished. At least that was the family lore, backed up by the fact that all pictures of male kin & kindred have their heads missing in the portraits.. along with no one in living memory even recalling a male St. George nor able to describe one, Cherry-Sheena has certainly never seen one and Grandma-ma Marina-Laguna St. George says it is uncouth to dwell on that which you lack, topic closed.

The St. Georges do share a deep lineage with the rest of the frailer sex of N'awlins, having owned & operated one of the oldest & finest establishments in the French Quarter, the "Y'all-Never-Be-Bored-Bordello": Lap dance for Lagniappe - sort of a one-stop shop for brothel & blackmail, hence the coinage doth overflowing from the family coffers. One could say that the St. Georges have always depended on the kindness of strangers, and Cherry-Sheena has always depended upon kindness to the strange.

Personality / Traits: Beware the I..des: impatient; incorrigible; irreverent; insane

Instagram outline: @WelcomeToTheJung.Gal
Posts consist of: Nail polish, taking all colors & comers, bottles and brushes and manis, oh my. Shot after shot of brighter, bolder, bodacious shades. Checked about once a week.

I’m attending Constance Billiards because... Grandma-ma Marina-Laguna says that a proper young Southern lady should know how to swindle with the best of the pool sharks that frequent the bordello, but I'm pretty sure they don't actually teach you billiards at the academy. Anyway, there's also the slight detail that my previous school, the Crawford Sanatorium For Wayward & Wayweird Girls has seen fit to 'graduate me early'.. even though it doesn't come with an actual diploma, but they have changed all the locks and I think maybe couldn't afford to pay the electric bill anymore since the lights suddenly seem to flicker off every time I knock. Either way, this has necessitated my transfer for sophomore year.. of which I was promoted to by skipping the 8th & 9th grades a few years back.. but I enjoyed it so much, I may have failed my finals twice so that I could repeat the tenth grade. I'll probably make it this go-around, but you know what they say, third time's the charm!

Interest: Not you. Falconry. Young Astronauts Club. Cross country.

[It has occurred to me after reading some dossiers that perhaps this is supposed to require choosing names of other characters that I like? I don't think that sounds especially correct for school interests, but since I do have a couple of spare moments, I'll provide that in an effort to keep 9 out of 10 of you dentists from breaking out into tears;-p]

Raffaelle; Issa; Mila; Damon

Outfit for the first day:

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/58/moy/46135.jpg

School uniform:

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/58/moy/46137.jpg

Story of your first day:

"I, like, don't get it," the clearly-bleached blonde marched right up to me, a good two inches shorter, and stared up at me with no uncertain hostility. I just thought she was enamored with watching her reflection in my polarized spectacles. I had to wear glasses most of the time. Well, sunglasses. On account of my delicate eye condition, they were so sensitive to harsh lighting, the doc said I might have BetaDaVis eyes - tests still inconclusive. I knew they were frowned upon in most school settings, but I got dispensation for it.

Apparently the wicked stepmother was able to tear away from the magic-mirror-du-jour to scrunch up her over-plucked brows and indicate my shoes. "Christian Louboutin?"

"Nooooo," I gasped in surprise, "I haven't done baton since middle school, though I did get to twirl in the Mardi Gras parade. Do you have to be a Christian to join the majorette squad here? That might be worth sneaking into church for.. wow, you really never do expect the Spanish Inquisition on your first day!"

Bleached-Blanket-Bimbo's veneers peeped through the slackjaw as she pointedly pointed her pointer - unpolished, by the way! - turned up at my face and over-enunicated: "Furrrr-eek!"

I could have easily bit off a good half-inch but I wanted to save room for lunch - I'd heard they had world-class cuisine on campus - so I looked over her head at the MET in the distance and drawled, laying the accent on a little thick.

"I mean, if it's all about who-you-know and the company you keep and especially here in New Amsterdamned, I know y'all like to say location-location-location? Then how can you judge me when your neighbors with that there artie-ficial museum on your precious alma mater's doorstep? They even allow Picasso in there! I mean my goodness-gracious-great-balls-of-napalm, have you seen Pablo's work on a good day? At least I have less than three noses!"

The haughty-looking anorexic turned neatly on her Lubed-up heels and stalked away, leaving me alone in the crowded quad. Perhaps I should have said my locks weren't the only thing platinum and whip out one of my debit cards? Who could say with these peeps, she was definitely a whore-of-another-color but I was on the case - there was nothing I loved more than a mystery.. other than a murder mystery!

So I glanced down over my uniform again.

Did the skirt qualify as 'plaid'? What was plaid anyway? Square-shaped shapes, yeah? Eh, who knew, maybe I was dyslexic, I should get dispensation for that. Also compensation. Nevertheless, it had been a longstanding dream of mine to get expelled from one school in every state in the union.. damn yankees.. hopefully for dress code violations, crossing glittery phalanges!

I was born on Halloween and always believed that life is basically nothing more than a Masquerade Ball.. but should be lived like a horror film! So in hewing to a bit of that axe-murders' axiom, I did done durn darnedest my best to live everyday like it was that witch's last!

Uh, I mean my last!

Also.. !

DONE & DUSTED.. SNAP - SNAP - SNAP!

Last edited by Virgilia (30/08/2018 at 19:19)

#7 30/08/2018 at 17:10

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

This may not be completed in time - a bit busy and caught up lately, so just in case...

https://i.imgur.com/Of22vPA.jpg

Full name: Narelle "Nana" Song Mi-yeon

Age & Date of birth: 17 about to turn 18 years old, 14 September

FC: Seon Hwang

Place of birth: Kyoto, Japan

Family ties: Oh, you mean the only ones that matter?
Father: Song Jae-wook. Second son of Song In-ho, happily married to Qiu Yan. Used to study mechanical engineering, until he put his talents to more unconventional uses.
Mother: Qiu Yan. Came from an ordinary, middle class background, but double majored in psychology and security studies. Fell in love with Jae-wook in her masters year, and the rest was history. Now, Jae-wook and Yan are inseparable, trotting the globe together, depending on their job and their brief.
Uncle: Song Tae-won. Eldest son in the family, and is currently sitting as the Executive Director of one of the largest property developers in the Asian-Pacific region. This gives him plenty of money to funnel into his own pet projects.
Auntie: Carolyn le Foll, heiress to a sizable fortune in France, thanks to her family's vast portfolio of investments. Rubs shoulders with the rich, famous, and aristocratic in European circles.

Personality / Traits: Cheerful // Ditzy // Absent-minded // Quick-witted// Observant // Deft hands // Dissembling

Instagram outline: What Instagram? No - she doesn't have one. As in, she doesn't even have an account. Not the best idea, given her family's... reputation.

I’m attending Constance Billiards because... It's a good place to study, that's why! And to get to know people - the beautiful, the rich, and the glamorous. Given Mama and Baba are off on their work trip, and that their daughter needs to continue her conventional education and to know people (and the city), it was the perfect place to be. Not to mention, Nana's got some relatives here to keep an eye on her... or do their best to.

Interests: Andreas, Mila, Klara, Liam (May still be subject to change, hold on...)

https://i.imgur.com/EbKQmen.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/tQMLrwe.png
First Outfit                     |                     School Uniform

Acclimatising

Last edited by Jadis (01/09/2018 at 17:49)

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#8 01/09/2018 at 20:16

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi! Given the lack of participants - my plans included at least 8 people - I'll have to close it early and possibly open it when we have a little bit more time.

I apologize for the incovenience  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1