Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 23/11/2018 at 09:22

Administrator

Hi 'Nistas!

Today is Black Friday and sales are invading the shops!

During 24 hours, enjoy 50% off in all the shops!

See you next week for two new outfits! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Have a great day!

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2018-11/forum-bf18-5bf2a41d1ed17.jpg

#2 23/11/2018 at 11:38

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

"24 Hours"... this promotion wasn't in place at rollover when I had hoped/expected it to be (which - frankly - kind of messed up my plans). Not - I assume - until about 8-9 hours later.

Does that mean that the sale lasts until about 8-9 a.m. Saturday?

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif

^ laughing because I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that

#3 23/11/2018 at 13:29

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

WagsMcCormick wrote

"24 Hours"... this promotion wasn't in place at rollover when I had hoped/expected it to be (which - frankly - kind of messed up my plans). Not - I assume - until about 8-9 hours later.

Does that mean that the sale lasts until about 8-9 a.m. Saturday?

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif

^ laughing because I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that

I was honestly so surprised that it wasn't at rollover--with the other games being at midnight server time, I just thought maybe there wouldn't be anything this year.

The 50% sale is nice, but I... think I bought everything I wanted already.

It'd maybe help with photos, but I think the only photos I still need are tied to events X__x So 24 hours doesn't help much sadly.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#4 23/11/2018 at 15:11

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Sakuramei wrote

I was honestly so surprised that it wasn't at rollover--with the other games being at midnight server time, I just thought maybe there wouldn't be anything this year.

Me, too. Or that they had scheduled it for NEXT Friday, which is still in November. I mean, Black Friday is an American thing (for the day after our Thanksgiving, which is always the fourth Thursday of November for anyone unfamiliar with our holiday), so I wouldn't necessarily expect French Admin to follow it that closely.

#5 24/11/2018 at 05:35

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Is this sale actually in effect? ...Or has it not activated yet? ...Or (even worse) has it passed already?! ...I'm so confused about what's going on haha. I had high hopes of taking advantage of the sale to actually buy some stuff for my boyfriend (poor guy) since I already have mostly all I want for myself. It wasn't until I'd filled up my cart with stuff for him that I realized none of it is actually marked with a "50%" price... So, yeah, super confused (& pretty disappointed) now.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#6 24/11/2018 at 06:50

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Luney-Doll wrote

Is this sale actually in effect? ...Or has it not activated yet? ...Or (even worse) has it passed already?! ...I'm so confused about what's going on haha. I had high hopes of taking advantage of the sale to actually buy some stuff for my boyfriend (poor guy) since I already have mostly all I want for myself. It wasn't until I'd filled up my cart with stuff for him that I realized none of it is actually marked with a "50%" price... So, yeah, super confused (& pretty disappointed) now.

It was functioning properly earlier when I made purchases. The sale is no longer active.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#7 24/11/2018 at 07:44

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

EmmyAna wrote

Luney-Doll wrote

It was functioning properly earlier when I made purchases. The sale is no longer active.

When did it begin? ...I got on first thing when I got up today and it was never showing up that anything had a sale price (which was why I didn't actually buy anything in my basket. If it was meant to last all day (as in a full 24-hours) then, um...it didn't. I definitely did not sleep through a full 24-hour day so the sale should've still been active when I got on, right? ...I mean, I know the site generally operates on French time and they're, like, a day ahead of us in the States or something. But I didn't even see an announcement or anything for this sale at all until I got on earlier today. And, like I said, the sale prices still never showed up for me.

Thank you for the answer, Emmy. I'm just...more confused than I was before. -heh-

Last edited by Luney-Doll (24/11/2018 at 08:18)

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#8 24/11/2018 at 11:25

EmmyAna

Luney-Doll wrote

When did it begin? ...I got on first thing when I got up today and it was never showing up that anything had a sale price (which was why I didn't actually buy anything in my basket. If it was meant to last all day (as in a full 24-hours) then, um...it didn't. I definitely did not sleep through a full 24-hour day so the sale should've still been active when I got on, right? ...I mean, I know the site generally operates on French time and they're, like, a day ahead of us in the States or something. But I didn't even see an announcement or anything for this sale at all until I got on earlier today. And, like I said, the sale prices still never showed up for me.

Thank you for the answer, Emmy. I'm just...more confused than I was before. -heh-

I'm sorry.

I'm unsure when it started. Mods are literally just players who can do a few extra things in the forum. We don't get any info ahead of time or anything. I signed in, like usual, to see if any player needed anything and *BAM* read the sale announcement. It was active at that time (I bought my items at sale price and there were little flashing icons around the shop names).

When I signed in later, it was gone.

I created a trouble ticket, but since "Beemoov Team hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm CET" it will be next week before we hear anything. Beyond that, I have zero info...just another day in LaF World.

#9 24/11/2018 at 12:35

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

EmmyAna wrote

I'm sorry.

I'm unsure when it started. Mods are literally just players who can do a few extra things in the forum. We don't get any info ahead of time or anything. I signed in, like usual, to see if any player needed anything and *BAM* read the sale announcement. It was active at that time (I bought my items at sale price and there were little flashing icons around the shop names).

When I signed in later, it was gone.

I created a trouble ticket, but since "Beemoov Team hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm CET" it will be next week before we hear anything. Beyond that, I have zero info...just another day in LaF World.

Yeah, I understand that there's nothing you can do about it. Like you said, mods are basically just players who can do a bit more around the forums...but that's really it.

Thanks for making a trouble ticket for it, at least. It's annoying that when there's issues people always run around yelling at the mods to fix everything even though you really just...can't. I know you would if you could, Emmy. You're one of the good ones.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Like I said, thanks for hearing my concerns anyways, and I guess we'll just see what the "Beemoov Team" has to say about it next week then. ...Not that we really have another choice in the matter anyway.
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

#10 24/11/2018 at 21:12

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

It essentially started at about 9AM server time or so (9 hours later than everywhere else) and ended at rollover like the other games.

I honestly wish the sales lasted through the weekend. I feel just the day wasn't long enough--especially here where it started late on top of that.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#11 25/11/2018 at 02:28

EmmyAna

Sakuramei wrote

It essentially started at about 9AM server time or so (9 hours later than everywhere else) and ended at rollover like the other games.

I honestly wish the sales lasted through the weekend. I feel just the day wasn't long enough--especially here where it started late on top of that.

Thanks.

I agree with you. The day wasn't long enough. It wasn't near 24 hours. Hopefully, they'll add hours Monday...or something.

#12 25/11/2018 at 04:34

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

EmmyAna wrote

Sakuramei wrote

Thanks.

I agree with you. The day wasn't long enough. It wasn't near 24 hours. Hopefully, they'll add hours Monday...or something.

Yeah, seriously. They at least had a counter up on MCL to tell you how much longer the sale was lasting for there. Here there was just this announcement and literally nothing else. Which...was definitely a big part of why I was so confused at first about whether the sale was even in effect or what was even going on. Seriously confusing and frustrating...

Topic closed

Pages : 1