Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/12/2018 at 10:56

Fashion’Newbie
sasorimizu
Place: Wonderland ♥

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing all well.

My name is Meriem, I'm a scorpio (sasori) and a water element (mizu). This is from where my fashionista's name come.

I am Algerian and I have 23 years old.
I used to play this game in the french version, I discovered it in 2009 and Loved it. But then I lost my account and came back in 2014, I'm in level 92.
Since I wanted to try something new, I came in the english version and I'm loving it, except the part that this forum is quite empty  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

Anyways /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I'm in university, I study computer science i'm in my last year of Master Degree.
I used to practice Karate-do and I love graphic design (or photomanipulation), even though I'm not that good at it, I took many breaks ><

My favorite movies are Disneys and Tim Burton's.
I'm a potterhead also, my house is Ravenclaw. hmm what else should I talk about?

Yeah, in music I listen to lots of styles, so I can't choose one. But lately my celebrity crush is the french rapper Nekfeu. He's so good! 

I also love photography, and watercolor.

My dream is to have my own private school for children. Also, I'd like to volunteer in many countries.
I'd like to visit Kenya and Ireland one day too !

If you want to chit-chat just PM me, I'll be glad to reply  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

Have a nice day  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

#2 27/12/2018 at 12:30

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Meriem ❤! Welcome to the site and to the forum.

Your intro was fantastic! You're very interesting. You're right - the forum isn't very active. But friendly people like you really make a difference here. I'm sure you'll enhance our forum in no time. I already noticed your Klingo thread.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum even more!

Have fun!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 27/12/2018 at 13:08

Fashion’Newbie
sasorimizu
Place: Wonderland ♥

Thank you so much EmmyAne, I really appreciate ♥

Topic closed

Pages : 1