Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3

#26 18/02/2019 at 04:04

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

Hmmm, I'm only getting the regular random actions are coming up from my boyfriend.  I did notice when I logged in on the 15th, that the page introducing the Valentine's Day event was blank white, with the pink continue button above. I clicked "continue" thinking it was just a glitch, but now I'm wondering if I missed some kind of vital information from it.  I have accounts in all the different countries, and this was the same for me on every different website. I hope I don't miss out on the Valentine's event too!! (I missed the 60% off sale. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png )

Edit: I see the event was repeated today.  Thank you!!! I got my beautiful outfits!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by JazziStar (22/02/2019 at 06:01)

#27 18/02/2019 at 14:33

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

WagsMcCormick wrote

nuclearseasons wrote

From what I've heard, Riverdale is such a crazy show, I just assumed the floating head was a reference.

And Betty is floating, so I also assume they're references to a show I don't watch. But new stars @ 10K - YAY!!!!

I could also see it being a pun that doesn't make sense in English.

#28 18/02/2019 at 16:10

Fashion’Newbie

still no boyfriend action...the dress will be forever a dream.

#29 18/02/2019 at 18:05

Fashion’Newbie

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif 

There seems to be a problem, the sale of 60% was already indicated on the sales tag. This is the day we had the sale. I never had the action of the disappointing boyfriend! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

Last edited by whiskies (18/02/2019 at 18:10)

#30 18/02/2019 at 18:10

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

whiskies wrote

Il semble y avoir un problème,La vente de 60% seulement avait une date indiquée sur l'étiquette de vente. C'est le jour où nous avons eu la vente. Je n'ai jamais eu l'action du petit ami décevant! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

English-only, please.

Issue already posted: here

https://i.imgur.com/MtXac9k.png

#31 21/02/2019 at 18:00

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Ok, I'll be the jerk who says it.

I don't mean to seem ungrateful for specials and events, especially after the post last month that seems to indicate that the game is slowly withering away.

And I'm glad they finally introduced the BF action for the special Valentine outfit.

BUT... how much better to have tested this stuff before the event. Because I had a BF action on the day, I now own furniture I don't want/need and got dresses I will never wear. At least the furniture was 60% off, but wouldn't it have been nice for the BF Valentine action to have happened on the day it was supposed to so we all could have saved 60% on that? Now it's full price, and I'm on a tight budget as I try to buy a home.

#32 21/02/2019 at 18:42

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

WagsMcCormick wrote

but wouldn't it have been nice for the BF Valentine action to have happened on the day it was supposed to so we all could have saved 60% on that?

Yes!!
This must be the most disappointing LaF event ever.

#33 21/02/2019 at 18:51

EmmyAna

WagsMcCormick wrote

Ok, I'll be the jerk who says it.

I don't mean to seem ungrateful for specials and events, especially after the post last month that seems to indicate that the game is slowly withering away.

And I'm glad they finally introduced the BF action for the special Valentine outfit.

BUT... how much better to have tested this stuff before the event. Because I had a BF action on the day, I now own furniture I don't want/need and got dresses I will never wear. At least the furniture was 60% off, but wouldn't it have been nice for the BF Valentine action to have happened on the day it was supposed to so we all could have saved 60% on that? Now it's full price, and I'm on a tight budget as I try to buy a home.

I've added your comments to the trouble ticket.

#34 21/02/2019 at 18:52

Totally’Fashion
Sugababee

I had the boyfriend action on Valentine's Day and I did it, now it's back again!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Leebelle/sugababeesiggy_zpsyitpcgg4.jpg

#35 21/02/2019 at 18:57

EmmyAna

Sugababee wrote

I had the boyfriend action on Valentine's Day and I did it, now it's back again!

I'd say, as long as you still have your items, ignore it.

#36 21/02/2019 at 19:06

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

Just found out that there was a security breach on all of Beemoov's games that are in French (or at least they haven't informed the rest of the servers yet...) so it finally makes sense why they handled this event so poorly.

#37 21/02/2019 at 19:46

Notso’Fashion

Beautiful outfits!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#38 22/02/2019 at 01:01

Fashion’Newbie

I never got the BF Valentine's action until today, and it turns out I have only 8 hours left for it? There's no way I can complete it in time because I don't have enough FD.

Last edited by ieatapples (22/02/2019 at 01:02)

#39 22/02/2019 at 02:51

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

LostDoll wrote

Just found out that there was a security breach on all of Beemoov's games that are in French (or at least they haven't informed the rest of the servers yet...) so it finally makes sense why they handled this event so poorly.

It was across all servers, but it's only been posted in French right now unfortunately.

That said, they likely only just found out about it around the same time we did so I'm sure they posted it ASAP... They still need to translate it for others too though.

Glad the issue is finally fixed, but they really should've extended the time /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#40 22/02/2019 at 04:13

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

LostDoll wrote

I'm not so sure. The French announcement says the breach was discovered on February 20, five days after the planned event. The breach apparently only affected player info, not game function, so it doesn't sound as if the hack would have changed the boyfriend action. Just my guess, of course.

#41 22/02/2019 at 11:27

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

ieatapples wrote

I never got the BF Valentine's action until today, and it turns out I have only 8 hours left for it? There's no way I can complete it in time because I don't have enough FD.

You're so lucky!. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I log in daily and my bf has had no action except the usual old stuff.
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#42 22/02/2019 at 15:49

Totally’Fashion
Astoni

lunalulu wrote

You're so lucky!. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I log in daily and my bf has had no action except the usual old stuff.
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

It showed up right after I finished a regular bf  action.  It might work for you too, but I'm not sure if the action is still available

#43 22/02/2019 at 16:35

Fashion’Power
Loveuse
Nobody is perfect....
Place: Behind you^^

Hello everyone!

The Valentine’s Day event ended a few hours ago, and we realized that a few roses got stuck within our servers in the middle of it…

In order to make up for the issue, 5 000 FD will be offered to you.

Your husband also proved to be pretty unreliable regarding his mission…
To compensate for that, you will receive the outfit given as a reward as well as its 4 color variations! In addition, 5 new versions have been created and added to your wardrobe /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Please excuse us for any inconveniences and we hope you have a good day on Like a Fashionista!

There are no 5 new colors in the dressing room ..

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14449/moy/11559022.jpg

#44 22/02/2019 at 17:06

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Loveuse wrote

Hello everyone!

The Valentine’s Day event ended a few hours ago, and we realized that a few roses got stuck within our servers in the middle of it…

To compensate for that, you will receive the outfit given as a reward as well as its 4 color variations! In addition, 5 new versions have been created and added to your wardrobe /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Please excuse us for any inconveniences and we hope you have a good day on Like a Fashionista!

Where did you see this message?

#45 22/02/2019 at 18:15

Almost'Fashion

It's in the "Information and Reported Bugs section". I also saw no new 5 versions.

nuclearseasons wrote

Loveuse wrote

Hello everyone!

Where did you see this message?

#46 22/02/2019 at 18:17

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

WagsMcCormick wrote

LostDoll wrote

I'm not so sure. The French announcement says the breach was discovered on February 20, five days after the planned event. The breach apparently only affected player info, not game function, so it doesn't sound as if the hack would have changed the boyfriend action. Just my guess, of course.

I didn't know it happened on this date, if it were during the event it would have explained why their attention wasn't on fixing the bugs...
Anyway, at least we got compensated.

Last edited by LostDoll (22/02/2019 at 18:18)

#47 22/02/2019 at 19:51

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

I also am not seeing the extra colors on the BF Action item, but I'm sure they will solve it in time.

I'm really pleased that Admin stepped up with the FD to offset the cost of unwanted stuff I ended up with on Valentine Day and the higher price of the Action items since they were not at 60% off.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

edit: I see the extra colors in my French closet. Just not something has happened here yet.

Last edited by WagsMcCormick (22/02/2019 at 19:59)

#48 22/02/2019 at 20:15

EmmyAna

WagsMcCormick wrote

I also am not seeing the extra colors on the BF Action item, but I'm sure they will solve it in time.

I'm really pleased that Admin stepped up with the FD to offset the cost of unwanted stuff I ended up with on Valentine Day and the higher price of the Action items since they were not at 60% off.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

edit: I see the extra colors in my French closet. Just not something has happened here yet.

Trouble ticket already in place → Posted

#49 22/02/2019 at 22:28

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

EmmyAna wrote

Trouble ticket already in place → Posted

Thanks, Em - as is often the case, I didn't say exactly what I intended.

What I really meant: The colors aren't in my closet here yet, I'm sure they'll fix it next week, and the colors in my French closet are BEAUTIFUL!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

#50 23/02/2019 at 04:27

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

You know what I don't get in general about Beemoov? Why not just move any and all updates to a Monday, instead of a Friday? Bugs happen, even with just routine updates, so it doesn't really make any sense to have them planned on the last day before the techs go home for the weekend.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3