Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 06/03/2019 at 23:13

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Here are some of my tips and suggestions:

1. Do challenges regularly so you don't have to hustle to complete the challenges goal when it comes up! As a new user, you may find it hard to find people who rank lower than you. If you go to your profile, you will be able to go the profiles of the fashionistas who signed up directly before and after you. You'll easily be able to find fashionistas who are lower in level than you. You can challenge them from their profiles. You can also add them to your friends list. From your friend list, you can challenge users, so you can have all the users who are challenge-friendly in one convenient place until you are able to find more users with less FA than you in the general challenges page.

2. Similarly, you should go to the library as often as possible so you don't have to rack up IQ points when the level demands it.

3. Once you've played the games for 50 days, you can go to the auctions! Don't ignore the auctions - you can often get really nice items for 1 FD.

4. Newer items in the auctions are much more competitive. Don't bet in multiples in 10s. Instead of betting 500 FD, bet 523 FD. If competitors type in 500 and are told another bidder bid higher than them, they may get discouraged and worry about bidding too high.

5. If you need money in a pinch, use your severance pay! This isn't recommended because then it will be a pain to save up money for the next job, but it may be worth it to get limited time items. You will be able to get your old job back again without paying. You can only collect severance once for each job.

6. If you dump your boyfriend in one level and can't get a new boyfriend in the next level, go back to the dance club. You'll be able to find your old boyfriend.

7. I'm not sure if this is true or just my own superstition, but I THINK wearing perfume increases your likelihood of getting a boyfriend.

8. If you scroll over the magnifying glass in the make-up section, you can apply the make-up stars wear onto your fashionista. I find this a lot less overwhelming than going through all the hundreds of pages of make-up. Likewise, you can filter hairstyles by length.

9. You need to have bought 200 items from IkeShop to eligible for the decorating contest. These can be the same item multiple times. If you like decorating your room, I highly recommend making sure you're eligible for the contest.

Does anyone else have any tips?

#2 07/03/2019 at 00:35

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

I'd like to add a few things to this:

Don't neglect changing your hair and make-up since doing that helps build up FA.

Always check the forum, chances are if something is weird on your end it's weird site-wide and the mods are on top of it.

#3 08/03/2019 at 16:51

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

My Tip: Once you've decided on your routine, be consistent with it. Objectives aren't so daunting if you've been adding to your stats long before you reached them.

In addition to the tips that are posted here (which are great, by the way) check out the regimens listed by other players in a convo we had a while back: What's Your Fashionista's Daily Regimen?

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#4 10/03/2019 at 19:58

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

Homes
If you want to have a nice home (and not just one for a day in order to level up) then never rent, never. This is a huge waste of money. It takes saving up your rent money for just under 300 days in order to buy that home and even if you decide to sell it later on you might still get some of that FD back because its value decreases with less FD than what the daily rent costs you.

Losing Weight
During your gameplay your doll will have to lose weight quite often in order to level up or just stay healthy. The best way to do so is by buying the Exercise bike, place it in your home and then whenever you need to lose weight just use it as many times as you have to without having to wait like you do at the gym.

Levels
Focus on leveling up at least until you hit lvl 20, preferably even until level 43. Earning a high amount of daily income makes saving up for events and everything else so much easier.

Events
The LaF evens are awesome, especially the event trips. However, you need a lot of saved FD in order to enjoy them. If you come here from other Beemoov games this will come as a huge shock because there you get most of the things for free and here you can't really "complete' an event - collecting all outfits/levels/stars, unless you drop a huge sum of real money or save up for years.
That's why you should do your best to save up for them.
Once the event trip is here be careful not to spend all of your saving on the first day, they usually add new stars and outfits during the event.

#5 20/04/2019 at 17:06

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

To add my own suggestion to Nuclearseasons' suggestion about challenges in her first post above:

You can find players to add to your challenge list by looking for players who have left the game.

Go to Forum.

At the top, click on Members. The list shows the number of posts that a player has made. Often, players with a low number of posts are no longer here (sometimes they're active but just don't post much).  If you click on names, you can see their stats and tell whether they are an easy challenge win.

As Nuclear said, add them to your list and challenge them whenever you want to increase your wins (getting in the habit of doing it every day will pay off when you have objectives requiring a certain number of wins).

#6 14/02/2020 at 21:33

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

I've worked out an easy way to play Klingo and always get the 10 FD..
I always use the word "TAMNIS" for the first row,then the word "LOUPER" because most of the useful letters compose them,placed in a common order.
If any of those letter starts the game,I don't type it and end the word with a "D" instead, which is often the last letter anyway .
Because I always use the same order of letters I easily recognize words I have already met."ING" is also a frequent ending.
If nothing much shows up, delete all the reavealed letters in the third row and go for something like: "BFXHW-G or- Y", which should give you a valuable hint on less frequent letters.
Here is an example of a word I've just played:

1st row started with an "S", so I typed "tamniD" .
2nd row then showed this:" S_ _ _ _ D
so I erased the found letters and typed this for 2nd row:
"louper"
As a result the solution for 2nd row was: " SOL_ED"
I guess that is 3rd row easily "SOLVED" for you.

Last edited by Sapho (14/02/2020 at 21:36)

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#7 15/02/2020 at 01:02

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Sapho wrote

I've worked out an easy way to play Klingo and always get the 10 FD..
I always use the word "TAMNIS" for the first row,then the word "LOUPER" because most of the useful letters compose them,placed in a common order.
If any of those letter starts the game,I don't type it and end the word with a "D" instead, which is often the last letter anyway .
Because I always use the same order of letters I easily recognize words I have already met."ING" is also a frequent ending.
If nothing much shows up, delete all the reavealed letters in the third row and go for something like: "BFXHW-G or- Y", which should give you a valuable hint on less frequent letters.
Here is an example of a word I've just played:

1st row started with an "S", so I typed "tamniD" .
2nd row then showed this:" S_ _ _ _ D
so I erased the found letters and typed this for 2nd row:
"louper"
As a result the solution for 2nd row was: " SOL_ED"
I guess that is 3rd row easily "SOLVED" for you.

That is such an interesting way of doing it! Thanks for sharing. ♥

I usually treat Klingo like Wheel of Fortune...
I guess: R S T L N E
Then: C D M A I O U
By that point, I usually have enough of the word to shift around the correct letters and can solve in 1 or 2 more tries.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1