Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12

#226 17/06/2022 at 13:57

Totally’Fashion
LokiD
GERONIMOOOOO !
Place: TARDIS

Hello Sofix73

It is so great to see more people coming from other servers like me. It really is a great experience to revisit the beginning especially if you'd created an account pretty early and so.

I really hope, that with you here, more people would be able to join this server so that it will liven up and be more dynamic.

♥♥

Check out my French account HERE
https://i.ibb.co/Pt5nhmj/Loki-D-sig-4.png

#227 18/06/2022 at 01:43

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya
Place: Could 9

how to i comfirm profile comments? im confused /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Ria

#228 18/06/2022 at 13:49

Totally’Fashion
LokiD
GERONIMOOOOO !

Seijun wrote

how to i comfirm profile comments? im confused /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Hello Seijun,

In each comment, there are 3 buttons at the right bottom, one of them says " Validate" , You have to click on it to make your comment visible

♥♥

#229 24/06/2022 at 19:06

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

im so close to getting auctions! 3 days left~ /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

Ria

#230 29/06/2022 at 18:06

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

i got auctions today! i got so many cute things  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Ria

#231 05/07/2022 at 13:16

Totally’Fashion
LokiD
GERONIMOOOOO !

Hello,

Congrats on your first wins, you'll find that the auctions section in this particular server is so easy, because there aren't that many players, so you can go home with a dozen of auctions in just small time

♥♥

#232 02/08/2022 at 23:35

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

I think the stempunk event is really fun but expensive. I have spent alot of FD already but i don't really mind, i get alot of items if i finish the levels/objectives.
overall, fun event.

Ria

#233 18/08/2022 at 06:59

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

its very dead im here..  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

its a shame really. might aswell as play moviestarplanet  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png

Last edited by Seijun (18/08/2022 at 07:00)

Ria

#234 18/08/2022 at 08:48

Totally’Fashion
LokiD
GERONIMOOOOO !

Hello !
Movie star planet !? Haven't heard of that game in forever, such a shame the new updates made it quite silly, I don't like it anymore.

I used to play it back in 2015 for a couple of years, but then I stopped. and I lost my account

♥♥

#235 18/08/2022 at 12:50

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

LokiD wrote

Hello !
Movie star planet !? Haven't heard of that game in forever, such a shame the new updates made it quite silly, I don't like it anymore.

I used to play it back in 2015 for a couple of years, but then I stopped. and I lost my account

♥♥
i've been playing it eversince i learnt english (2012) i still enjoy it not gonna lie. i still buy membership /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Ria

#236 24/08/2022 at 22:42

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

its so dead here its sad /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Ria

#237 25/08/2022 at 00:37

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

Well, I never heard of moviestar planet . When I get bored I just let a few days go without playing LAF. My other fun activity : stanning hard for all the cast in KinnPorsche. Shipping Biu and Bible. Wondering who Cha-Min will eventually date in the Korean reality show HisMan. To each their own.
I wonder if I'll ever get bored with LAF ; I'm a rather faithful fan. When I love something or someone, I just am the most patient person in the world.

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#238 25/08/2022 at 21:58

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

Sapho wrote

Well, I never heard of moviestar planet . When I get bored I just let a few days go without playing LAF. My other fun activity : stanning hard for all the cast in KinnPorsche. Shipping Biu and Bible. Wondering who Cha-Min will eventually date in the Korean reality show HisMan. To each their own.
I wonder if I'll ever get bored with LAF ; I'm a rather faithful fan. When I love something or someone, I just am the most patient person in the world.

i think i will EVENTUALLY quit LaF but not too soon.. if there was membership here then i would probably be more attracted to the game but its on life support at this point. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

Last edited by Seijun (25/08/2022 at 21:58)

Ria

#239 26/08/2022 at 12:10

Fashion’Newbie

Seijun wrote

its so dead here its sad /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I know it's not gonna happen, but I wish this game could be revived! I miss it being busy and lots of people interacting. It's definitely quite sad nowadays  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

#240 26/08/2022 at 13:37

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

Sad is rather subjective,  and a POV. After all, how many games still work on a daily basis two years after they stop ?? I consider myself lucky I can still play and enjoy myself around here. At least we were given enough time to gradually digest the bad news, and having other members to discuss with makes it less hard.
It's a question of goals . I have reduced mine, like everybody else, but the few I have kept make me happy when I reach them.  Latest great moments : getting 3 more stars for Sapho, meaning new people still like my style; posting my latest outfit, which I enjoyed so much when I created it ( there's a bit of a naughty side to Sapho that she  has a hard time expressing on a PG game). Making some newbies happy for praising their original nistas, giving them their first star, posting their first comment. Finding out about other nistas'clever ideas for outfits that I could never have come up with.

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#241 26/08/2022 at 14:12

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Sapho wrote

Sad is rather subjective,  and a POV. After all, how many games still work on a daily basis two years after they stop ?? I consider myself lucky I can still play and enjoy myself around here. At least we were given enough time to gradually digest the bad news, and having other members to discuss with makes it less hard.
It's a question of goals . I have reduced mine, like everybody else, but the few I have kept make me happy when I reach them.  Latest great moments : getting 3 more stars for Sapho, meaning new people still like my style; posting my latest outfit, which I enjoyed so much when I created it ( there's a bit of a naughty side to Sapho that she  has a hard time expressing on a PG game). Making some newbies happy for praising their original nistas, giving them their first star, posting their first comment. Finding out about other nistas'clever ideas for outfits that I could never have come up with.

What a wonderful way of looking at things! I completely agree.

It's cool that Admin is still allowing me to host an official contest and give out prizes. That's definitely unusual for a site that stopped upgrades/additions 2 years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#242 26/08/2022 at 22:33

Totally’Fashion
Saby-chan

As a somewhat long term player of LAF at this point (been playing since 2015, so it's been 7 long years since I made my acc here), I can say that I never got bored of this game and I don't think I will ever do. Even if it's "a dead game" since there are no more updates to the site, the amount of items there are available in the game makes it basically have endless possibilities of outfits you could create so you can't get bored if you're creative and are into fashion. I also find it to be a great free resource for outfits references as an artist, so that's a plus (especially since most items emulate RL clothing, so you don't really have to worry about the copyright if you use your Nista's look for an art piece and you can give your character a unique and original style).

Last edited by Saby-chan (26/08/2022 at 22:37)

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/858/858252yf7v0hm5b4.jpg

#243 28/08/2022 at 06:52

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

I love the clothes in Nineland now im getting more familiar with the game. it makes me wanna buy FD alot!

Ria

#244 28/08/2022 at 14:01

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

i have a question. how does the ranking benefit you in the game? it confuses me a little bit.

Ria

#245 28/08/2022 at 14:55

Fashion’Chatterbox
michty

Seijun wrote

i have a question. how does the ranking benefit you in the game? it confuses me a little bit.

In fact, the ranking is only used to ... climb the rankings!
There is no other advantage than being proud of yourself for having climbed the stairs!
Personally, I  play the ranking, only since I have both trophies; it's just to give me a goal in the game.   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

And by the way, if you don't know what to do in the game, you can participate in the games (in "The game room")
There are 3 in particular, which make you create outfits (Same Item, Different Color / The Three Outfits / Chain of Outfits), ... and lots more, ... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

Last edited by michty (28/08/2022 at 15:01)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/76/moy/60128.jpg

#246 31/08/2022 at 09:53

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

Today, im very proud of the way my fashionista looks! eversince i started using different arms and legs it has really added some finishing touches to the look. im using nineland more than autions now! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

its nice to see myself progressing through the game over the months!

Last edited by Seijun (31/08/2022 at 09:53)

Ria

#247 31/08/2022 at 13:14

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Hi, today my 'nista has 2500 days of the game ^^ she might be have more if  I didnt put her this year in holidays ^^ I didnt go often here in this version . I play more in french ^^ I try now since the contest , my 'nista wake up ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#248 31/08/2022 at 16:08

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

Nicky wrote

Hi, today my 'nista has 2500 days of the game ^^ she might be have more if  I didnt put her this year in holidays ^^ I didnt go often here in this version . I play more in french ^^ I try now since the contest , my 'nista wake up ^^

Congratulations on 2500 days! My 'nista is currently 94 days old! I've tried playing the french version but i do not understand it. its hard enough maintaining the way i speak engilish. i'd love to play it though ♥

Ria

#249 01/09/2022 at 17:01

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Seijun,
Hi and thanks, I m Belgian speaking french, also know english, some german . The language are not a barrier coz I know the game since 2007 and also have spanish version, Brazilian (before finnish but they close) , and Russian ^^ . But since they achieved all objectif I do nothing with them, only spanish, german to stay their ranking . The french its only to make outfits . I use also sometime the different version home to do some decoration , with that cannot to erase ^^ soon in english version I will take the palace, more room  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#250 06/09/2022 at 16:32

Notso’Fashion
Seijun
Love ya

woo hoo!!

today i'm celebrating my 100th day on Like a Fashionista! When i first created my account i thought it would be a one time thing, i thought i would just check out the game and now, we are here today! thank you so much to everyone on the forums for making me feel apart of this community despite there being a language barrier between us.

i love you all so much!

- Ria

Ria

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12