Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 08/11/2019 at 23:06

Fashion’Newbie
YachiruHatori
Fashion Fanatic

I adore fashion games and am so happy I found this one! I am looking forward to being here! I am 25 years old and I adore sites where you can dress up your little character. My favorite colors are yellow and pink, I love manga and anime and playing handheld consoles like the 3ds gameboy SP etc. I also like to play a lot of Ipad app games (Most are fashion lol) I can be shy but feel free to send me a friend request! I hope to see everyone around!

Edit:: Oops sorry about that! Added more to my intro!

Last edited by YachiruHatori (09/11/2019 at 23:26)

#2 09/11/2019 at 00:41

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

YachiruHatori wrote

I adore fashion games and am so happy I found this one! I am looking forward to being here!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

Hi, Yachiru ♥! Welcome to the site.

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn’t long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post. The more you talk about yourself, the greater chance you have at making friends who share your interests!

We're glad you're here!
Have fun!!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 09/11/2019 at 11:55

Almost'Fashion
Mnim
~~~~~~ Hello ~~~~~

Hello YachiruHatori !

Welcome !!!

Spoiler Click to display

#4 09/11/2019 at 23:27

Fashion’Newbie
YachiruHatori
Fashion Fanatic

Thank you both for the welcomes! I apologize for my intro not being long enough I got excited  /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif lol!

#5 09/11/2019 at 23:47

EmmyAna

YachiruHatori wrote

Thank you both for the welcomes! I apologize for my intro not being long enough I got excited  /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif lol!

Your intro looks great now!

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Here's a great place to meet people and chat:
Chitchat for Her

In that past there have been manga/anime chats, contests, and clothing added. There aren't any player-hosted contests going on right now, but there's an Official one going on. All levels of players are welcomed to join.

I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ❤

#6 09/11/2019 at 23:56

Fashion’Newbie
YachiruHatori
Fashion Fanatic

EmmyAna wrote

YachiruHatori wrote

Your intro looks great now!

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Here's a great place to meet people and chat:
Chitchat for Her

In that past there have been manga/anime chats, contests, and clothing added. There aren't any player-hosted contests going on right now, but there's an Official one going on. All levels of players are welcomed to join.

I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ❤
Thank you so much! I will take a look around the forums and I hopefully plan on staying here for a good while! I saw some nice themed clothes in the shop ^_^ thought it was super cool! Hope to see you around!

#7 10/11/2019 at 00:14

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Hiya YachiruHatori hope you enjoy the game as much as I do!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#8 10/11/2019 at 00:19

Fashion’Newbie
YachiruHatori
Fashion Fanatic

Hi there bambifox! I am sure I will! So far I am loving it! ^_^

#9 10/11/2019 at 21:43

EmmyAna

❤ This intro has passed the 24hr mark and is closed. ❤

Topic closed

Pages : 1