Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 23/12/2019 at 09:00

Administrator

Hello ‘Nistas!

The Advent Calendar is coming to an end. We hope that you’ve made your list for Santa /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Today, the Aveleen and Cathleen outfits have arrived for your ‘Nista and the Lionel outfit has arrived for your guy!

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-12/forum-5dea5085b89c9.jpg

Stay warm and have a nice day /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#2 23/12/2019 at 20:56

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks, I like the outfit on the left.

#3 23/12/2019 at 21:11

Almost'Fashion

Thanks for the new outfits! Hope that everyone also stays warm in this cold weather  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif . Merry early Christmas to all! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#4 23/12/2019 at 21:52

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Is this the last batch of Christmas outfits coming out this season?

#5 23/12/2019 at 22:19

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

Oh God, my first thought when seeing this thread was that you announce the end of the game... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png
Thanks for the event, although I didn't really feel like making any outfits this year and I had a very hard time filling out my list for Santa due to the very little amount of new clothes at Nines.
Tbh, it can be a bit overwhelming to have so many new Christmas clothes and things to do after nothing happening for a long time.

And I must say that I would have preferred having only like 2 new outfits with higher quality and thought put into the mix and matching possibilities they offer instead of so many new items that aren't bad but I have no idea how to really use.
Sorry for the little rant, I know you've put lots of time into the new items and you're probably out of ideas due to us already having so many items from the previous years. The event was still good and free to play friendly to old-time players.
I hope that things change for the better on LaF in 2020, please don't make it another no announcements/ events only year for us, this is a bit of a torture.

Last edited by LostDoll (23/12/2019 at 22:21)

#6 23/12/2019 at 23:23

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

So I am not sure if this is a weird question to ask... but... I am totally loving the make up on "Cathleen"

I know that we can search make up selections in the beauty salon by celebrity star looks but is there a way to know which make up the special "outfits" wear? Is this a new lipstick that is going to be added or is it an older one that I just have never noticed before? Well, lips, eyes, eyeshadow... I just really love her face

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#7 24/12/2019 at 00:45

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

BambiFoxx wrote

So I am not sure if this is a weird question to ask... but... I am totally loving the make up on "Cathleen"

I know that we can search make up selections in the beauty salon by celebrity star looks but is there a way to know which make up the special "outfits" wear? Is this a new lipstick that is going to be added or is it an older one that I just have never noticed before? Well, lips, eyes, eyeshadow... I just really love her face

As far as I know there's currently no way to do this BUT I think it'd make a great suggestion for Admin, even if they just listed the combinations when the outfits were released if it'd be too much trouble to add them into the database on the back end.

#8 24/12/2019 at 05:26

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Loving these outfits! Particularly the dress on the left (I kinda adore star/galaxy/astrology/etc. themed things).
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
And those sparkly lapels on the boyfriend's jacket have me all mesmerized like a magpie hoarding shiny objects haha.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

Last edited by Luney-Doll (24/12/2019 at 05:27)

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#9 25/12/2019 at 00:29

Notso’Fashion

I've got so many beautiful items from Santa! Thanks a lot! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

The outfits from the Christmas gifts will be available in Christmas land Nine's or on normal store? /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#10 25/12/2019 at 19:26

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

I knew I like black and gray, but my presents from Santa REALLY drove the point home.

But who knew how much I like coats and jackets and cape? TWELVE!!!!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif

Many thanks to Santa, the LaF team and friends for the lovely presents!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#11 01/01/2020 at 09:37

Almost'Fashion

Thank you to Santa for beautiful gifts!

I was wondering will we see the advent calendar items later on in Ninelands and Ike Shop?

#12 01/01/2020 at 10:13

Fashion’Newbie

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/67/moy/53271.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1