Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/01/2020 at 09:13

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi everyone!

Let me start by saying hi /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I'll be posting some banners here, snippets, announcements for the upcoming contests and such - and maybe just put some banners into this too, from previous stuff I did, etc.

Stay tuned /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#2 27/01/2020 at 09:15

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

The Tudors: Humble and Loyal

Snippets // updated April 12th & DONE

Winner Announcements

The Tudors: Always the Same

Let's chat!

https://i.imgur.com/gdL9bzu.png
some new things coming here...
..and the next whole season will be somewhat different compared to what we did. You'll see how when this 1 1/2 thing is over /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Zaralee (14/12/2020 at 22:09)

#3 27/01/2020 at 22:28

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

The Empire of Shadows

Prologue, including OBLIGATORY FORM & QUIZ

If you did not participate and finish Prologue contests, I would appreciate you sending me your (filled out) form & questionnaire via PM/WApp /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Extras

Snippets

Step Into The Light

Elia & Command

Victor & Lara

Evelyn, Amyas, Leon

Sierra

----

Last edited by Zaralee (13/05/2021 at 11:40)

#4 27/01/2020 at 22:29

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

...or perhaps two?

#5 30/01/2020 at 22:13

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

OMG... I really love the photo you found of my character in the banner. I totally did not see that when i was surfing for face claims on her. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png Thank you so much for lovely comments and feedback. This was such an interesting, twisting and turning story for my particular character and I am seriously interested to see what is in store for season 2. Blanca totally has Colette anxious right about now lol

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#6 30/01/2020 at 22:43

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zara the banners are AMAZING and I love the idea of everyone getting something suited to their individual story.

#7 30/01/2020 at 23:41

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

Oh my gosh I love the banners and the mentions and everything! Even if I didn't manage to finish the last round (and actually write the most important scene) I am happy that you liked my Vittoria and her shenanigans and I do want to continue her story into season 2 and see what adventures we'll have next!
Thank you for being this great host with LOTS of patience for endless questions and pointers  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

#8 31/01/2020 at 00:41

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

I'm going to repeat myself but - thank you for the banner, and no, I'm still sort of half in denial? Thank you for your lovely banner, the comments and - everything really. Especially for putting up with me and my incessant prodding - I've been really rusty, given this is my first story-writing contest in years, but your patience is bonkers.

Yes, I know I've squee'd at you for how much I love love loved the Tudors - both the show and the era - and you're an amazing host through and through <3 There's still so much more I can't wait to explore, and I can't wait to see where you'll take us through!

As for Lucrezia and now her brother Leopold... Well. This is going to be a bit of a ride, innit?

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#9 31/01/2020 at 07:38

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03
Place: Malta

I love the banners! They're amazing  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

I can't wait for next season! Honestly I'm so excited for Catalina to finally reunite with her brother!

#10 31/01/2020 at 09:37

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

I mentioned it before and I will say it again and again. Thank for the wonderful banner and the little input... Trust me you weren't the only who was surprised how Eleanor's and William's story turned out. Thank you again for suggesting him to me. Also thank for creating Isabella and Otto who both have a special place in my heart.

A big thank you for hosting this amazing contest. You know how much I love the Tudors, especially my dear Anne Boleyn. Thank for putting up with all my questions and other strange things.

I'm looking forward to the next season /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

P.s. Sorry for the endless edits... My brain doesn't feel like cooperating today XD

Last edited by schoggettchen (31/01/2020 at 09:39)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#11 31/01/2020 at 19:55

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

Thank you for the beautiful banners and amazing contest. History is just not for me so won't be joining next Tudors will finish Scarlett story however as soon as I don't feel like I have no talent for writing.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
Thank you once again for your patience& ideas.

#12 07/02/2020 at 22:33

Totally’Fashion
tricole

I'm sorry I'm late to the praise-party, thank you so much for hosting Zaralee! Enjoyed the the contest enormously <3 and the banners are absolutely lovely /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
I'm sorry if a little of my RL anxiety and stress bleed through in the last rounds, but I promise I will write a March-catch-up before the next season, which I'm looking forward to a lot !!

#13 12/04/2020 at 09:17

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Zaralee wrote

Let's chat!

Definitely excited for the next season of Tudors and I love that you are keeping us updated by adding more snippets and encouraging us to share our thoughts with you about the contest and hope you don't mind me updating my post-season one analysis of my paper person (maybe other people will feel motivated to do the same idk... fingers crossed?)

To go with your momemtum, I wanted to piggy-back in and summarize Colette's journey and mindset at the end of season 1.

So #1, yes Colette will be back for season 2.

I will admit that initially I felt out of place with Colette starting out in the Tudor world but I love her character development and where she is right now. Colette is enjoying her independence and having fun with interesting and exciting gentlemen while focusing most of her attention on redeveloping the broken duchy she inherited from her dead husband.

People of interest to Colette:

John

Francis

Max

Henry

Blanca

Mary (she is coming in Season 2 right?)

As for your questions:
I wanted to try a new spin on the Tudors and before we all venture into this, if anyone is reading this, I'd like to hear if you have something to say
I am totally interested in whatever spin you want to put on this. I am assuming you mean taking it into an alternate reality so to speak? Where everything that happens isn't guided by historical facts? Or do you want to keep it more-or-less historically based? Either way I am in!
Are you happy with the amount of stuff happening during a round?

I am comfortable with the amount of writing activities you had in the Tudor's contest but I could do a little more or less whichever way you had in mind of changing it
I would like to give you more personalized work and less mandatory group events - would you like the idea?

I would love something more personalized to my story and personalized interactions with my interests. I personally still like the 'whole group' activities as well. But if you want to focus more on our personal stories that sounds great.

#14 13/04/2020 at 13:40

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Thank you for your feedback /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I’m actually considering cutting this storyline here, at this season. I’d like to hear all your opinions about that too – two or three seasons for this story arc?

#15 13/04/2020 at 13:50

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Do you mean ending it after season 2 or not doing season 2 at all?

#16 13/04/2020 at 14:34

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Ending after season 2.

#17 13/04/2020 at 23:09

Totally’Fashion
tricole

I’m joining in on the conversation and I’m echoing Bambi here when I say that I’m excited for the next season. The snippets are excellent and I love that you keep feeding the story and keeping us updated like this! And reflection back on what you asked in the story writing thread, I appreciate the extra insight I get into the characters by these snippets you write. I’m always somewhat anxious that I will write the extras out of character and this makes me feel like I get to know them better and hopefully not do that.
    Sadly I never managed to finish the last rounds like I wanted to, which bothers me so here is a summarize where of where I imagine Cat left off at the last season.

Cat

As for the rest, I’m up for almost anything. Perhaps not a too much heavier workload, as even though there perhaps is not too much ‘official’ going on I want to keep up with the relationships with the extras and that takes space and time. But then again last season we had 3 day rounds and I’m guessing next will be 5 days(?) and then the same amount or a little more wouldn’t be a problem, but less would also work out fine.
    With a ‘new spin’ I’m assuming, like Bambi, that you perhaps want to deviate from history a bit? If that is the case, I think it perhaps is a good idea to make it easier for you to spin the story. If you thought of something else, please share if you want to. In any case, I’m up for anything. Since some of us already has established characters I think some personalized work will be necessary, perhaps, but a mix between personalized and group activated would be awesome.
    And lastly if you want to continue after season two or not, is pretty much up to you, as you know best and decide where the story is headed. I would understand and support either decision but would probably participate if you decide for a third season.

Last edited by tricole (13/04/2020 at 23:12)

#18 14/04/2020 at 01:12

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

I agree with Tricole... if ending after season 2 fits with your storyline then I am completely understanding. If you continue with a season 3 I would still participate but depending on how season 2 goes I may continue with Colette or create a new character for a season 3. Again that would depend on how season 2 plays out.

#19 14/04/2020 at 08:35

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Thanks for your insight guys - and for summarizing where you'd like for your person to head this season.

Speaking of rounds, and to answer Tricole's question (mark), yes, 5 days is what I'm going for, for the precise reasons you've listed. Relationships take time to develop, both in the story and on your side in writing - and I do love when things are written out (as much as possible, according to your schedule, of course), and it makes writing impressions easier when I have something to work with.

As for the storyline and where it might lead us, I already took some historical liberties (ex. Henry and Anne did their little dance for over 7 years, who has time for them being super slow?) - and the little mess I was going to get into involved some real AU stuff which made me think I could end this season with this arc done, and perhaps next Tudors contest will be skipping into the future and showing the kids of your charas (if you like the idea, or someone new, in case you don't) on the court with the new monarch. Point is, 2 or 3 seasons in total is going to happen, I just need to lay things out and decide.

Just to round it up, my 2c about this whole thing: I believe SW is really about the mutual loop of feedback. I know time is sometimes an issue, real life comes first, but I rather play along with contestants being late than reading a short summary of what you would have written if you had the time when it comes to interacting with paper people - summarize the big events you might not be into, but I really appreciate putting interactions to words.

Topic closed

Pages : 1