Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 16/11/2014 at 01:11

Notso’Fashion
Cecelia

Hey there  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
My name is Cecelia

I've actually been playing here about a month but I've stayed out of the forums so far (a bit more structured than I'm familiar/comfortable with)

I live in the US, Kentucky specifically. 

I just turned 21 and I'm a student of Agriculture & Natural Resources.

I have a dirty job and I love it - I work in a recycling facility.

I ended up on here as I used to play MissBimbo (which I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about)
I also used to use goSupermodel back in the day, I was a moderator on the US version for several years.
Likeafashionista is my outlet for girly stuff, considering that I currently live in a mans world as a student of agriculture, and employed a recycling center.

My favorite era of film and music is the 1930's so if that's your thing, I bet we have a lot to talk about.  That music led me to teach a beginners swing dancing class for a short period of time actually.

I love doing crafts, I make jewelry, loom knit, sew - you name it, I've tried it.  However while classes are in session I don't have much time to work on hobbies.

I'm always up to talk to people, but so far I haven't really seen forums that seemed relaxed/unstructured enough to converse in - so I'm open for messages or group chats!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by Cecelia (16/11/2014 at 01:40)

#2 16/11/2014 at 01:36

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Welcome, Cecelia♥! It's great to see that you've joined us in the forum despite still needing to adjust to the more strict rules. You'll find a TON of former MB players here. I used to be one, too (MianaE).

I was admin on MB during the time when there was a lot of "interaction" between GSM and MB. Never a dull moment.

Hope to see you around the forum more and thanks for your Guestbook post. ♥

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 16/11/2014 at 01:40

Notso’Fashion
Cecelia

EmmyAna wrote

Welcome, Cecelia♥! It's great to see that you've joined us in the forum despite still needing to adjust to the more strict rules. You'll find a TON of former MB players here. I used to be one, too (MianaE).

I was admin on MB during the time when there was a lot of "interaction" between GSM and MB. Never a dull moment.

Hope to see you around the forum more and thanks for your Guestbook post. ♥

Haha so I see we dealt with similar issues on each of the sites during the "interaction".  Fun times, /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

And yes the stricter rules are a bit more difficult to adjust to but I can see why they're in place, with the nature of forums and all.

Thanks for being so welcoming  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 17/11/2014 at 05:17

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1