Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3

#1 24/04/2020 at 05:32

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Welcome to Fae-tal Folly, a murder mystery set in an alternate version of New York city where humans and fae (the catch all term for supernatural creatures) co-exist. As you navigate through each round it will fall to you to try and figure out who the murderer is or if you’re the culprit to stay one step ahead of the other contestants and the detective.

An important note about story length and style

Please keep my characters as I wrote them. Most of us know Tonk's Lucifer rule, it's a great one, please follow it. If at any point you break this rule I reserve the right to retcon your story as necessary to reverse any out of character behavior.

Tonk’s Lucifer Rule

Basic Rules

One entry per participant with a consistent look and personality throughout the contest (any major alterations e.g. hair color change must be explained in the story in some way e.g. you don't have to detail the process of dying your hair but another character should notice it).

This contest is 5 rounds, every round will last 72 hours

The contest is both edit and non-edit

Round 1:Party Fae-vors

You’ve been invited to the 22nd birthday of Ms. Lisette Harland. Prepare yourself for a night of dancing, drinking, and just about anything else your heart can dream up as you spend the evening partying in her penthouse. What only one of you could have planned for though is that the night will end in the murder of the guest of honor.

For this round please include all of the following:

Name

Face Claim

Personality Traits

**All of the above information should come directly from the Fae-tal Folly character claim** If you didn’t participate in the character claim but want to participate in this contest please go to that thread, select and character that hasn’t already been claimed and PM me the info so I can supply you with a back story and a secret or two before you post. If you want to expand on your personality please keep it brief (ideally it shouldn't be more than double the length of the content I've provided for the extras) and if you want to share some backstory it should only be a mildly embellished (one additional paragraph max.) version of what I sent you minus the secrets (if you choose to reveal your secrets that's on you but do it in your stories). The reasons for these limitations is that I'd like you to focus on your stories.

Interests ( up to 3 selected from the extras, indicate if it's romantic or friendly)
**If you list someone as an interest please note that your character must interact with them in some way, it can be anything from a shared glance across the room to a full on conversation, but it has to occur, otherwise I don’t have anything to base impressions off of.**

Story Tell me about your experience at the party. Note that you must include a substantial interaction with Lisette and that it should be witnessed by someone (this bit can be brief e.g. you can start talking to her  and realize someone is eavesdropping) but don’t indicate if you killed her (eluding to wanting to kill her is perfectly fine obviously). Your story should end with the sound of a high pitched scream followed by a woman in a sequin gown running out of Lisette’s bedroom and claiming that she’s been murdered. Please make your story the priority for your entry, because of the nature of the overall story your character contributions are key, and one of you is the killer. If necessary just bullet point the information.

Some notes about the party:
The party starts at 10pm, your character can arrive at 10pm or at any point after before the murder.

Look at the information in the second post regarding basic timelines when the extras will be interacting with Lisette.

Food and drink will be plentiful, and there'll be a dance floor set up on the spacious balcony. Most of the apartment will be off limits but you have access to the balcony, the living room, the library, and one of the guest bedrooms.

The fae extras will mingle freely among different groups but your character can choose to stick with their own faction or only speak to specific factions or characters.

The announcement of the murder will happen at around 2am. Your character can arrive any time between 10pm and 2am but must stay to realize Lisette has been murdered.

Outfit Show me your outfit for Lisette’s birthday party. It’s a black tie affair so dress to impress BUT keep in mind your characters traits and backstory so the outfit makes sense.

When your entry is complete please write R1 complete or something similar in your entry.

Round 1 ends at 5:30 Forum Time on April 29th

Round 1 Will Close: April 29 at 5:30
Round 2 Will Close: May 4 at 5:30
Round 3 Will Close: May 10 at 5:30 (extra 24 hrs granted)
Round 4 Will Close: May 15 at 5:30
Round 5 Will Close: May 20 at 5:30

Last edited by Dare (08/05/2020 at 16:34)

#2 24/04/2020 at 05:34

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Claimed characters,History and Extras

claimed characters

History (READ THIS FIRST, trust me)

Whether your character is a human or a fae you need to have some understanding of how they exist in this world so please take some time to familiarize yourself with this information and if you have any questions, please send me a PM.

All of the supernatural creatures including the vampires are collectively classified as fae.

The Seelie Court

The Uneelie Court

The Vampires

Oracles

Other Fae

Magic

A special note about interactions between contestants: Interaction between contestants IS allowed with the following caveats:

1.The interactions need to be consensual and coordinated meaning if you want to do more than mention someone in passing to one of the extras then you need to have a conversation with this person via PM so that the interaction is present in some way in both stories even if you have differing perspectives of the event.

2.You need to still be mindful of Tonk's Lucifer rule: be mindful that these interactions don't involve either of your characters going OOC

3.The interactions need to make sense in terms of the larger world of the contest: The reality is that all of your characters don't run in the same circles.

4.Don't bombard the Oracle: This one is pretty self explanatory.

Extras

Lisette Harland – The Victim *You must interact with her*

Presume that any familiarity you have with the following extras is fleeting at best e.g. no past relationships or flings. Yet for the characters who have lived in the city the entire time it would make sense to have seen them at a party or in passing or to be mindful of their family names if they're an elite-level vampire clan member.

**If you are a member of a vampire clan you will NOT need to make formal introductions to any of the other vampires, assume that you all know of each other this is especially true for elite-level vampire clan members since that sect is pretty clique-ish.**

Chayanne03 your character is the Oracle so all of the people in attendance know who you are and formal introductions aren't necessary.

**If you are a human, remember your position/social standing. Some personal notes that may be helpful are included. PM me if you have questions.**

J3zzab3lle your character has been absent from the city, you'll know of the elite-level vampires but won't know any of them personally, and none of the other characters will be familiar to you.

Bearhugs6 your character will have seen Nathan in passing if you choose to include him in your story.

Tricole your character will have seen both Nathan and Lucien in passing if you choose to include either of them in your story

Schoggettchen your character will not need formal introductions to any of the elite-level vampire clan members having been at events with all of them in the past

An IMPORTANT note about timing: Based on the fact that both your characters and the extras need to interact with Lisette, there is a basic timeline provided regarding when each extra has their interaction with her. There are NOT specific times listed because that would be highly unrealistic, instead I've included a time frame and/or an indication of their arrival. Note the following:

1) Your character doesn't have to witness every single extra interaction and in fact they shouldn't (again this is a matter of realism)

2) Your interactions with Lisette can be framed in similarly vague ways (e.g. you can say you saw her as soon as you arrived)

3) Since there's a lot of overlap regarding the interests feel free to coordinate with the other contestants who share your interests regarding when you'll interact with them

Wyatt Fairchild

Lucien Vanderbilt

Ethan Carmichael

Celeste Khan

Nathan Kingsley

Elise Coolidge

Raquel Woodbine

Carter Banks

Enoch Samuelson

Charles Milgram

Last edited by Dare (26/04/2020 at 00:33)

#3 24/04/2020 at 07:29

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

https://i.gyazo.com/eb31df5b0b90f819a989e90aae2b8715.png

NAME Luz Tormaine

AGE 25

TRAITS Poised, Arrogant, Deceptive, Immoral, Bored, Perverse

PERSONALITY Entering the story, Luz is on edge but her outward image would hardly give that away. She has honed the skill of deception to a fine art and could masquerade her emotions better than anyone she had ever met. At least she thought so, until that point. She thinks very highly of herself, confident and vain and feels no shame in reminding others of her self-worth. As the only child of one of the oldest Vampiric families in town she has led a spoiled and especially privileged life. But with boredom and the world at her fingertips, her perverse immorality has only become more pronounced and obsessive

INTERESTS Nathan | Wyatt | Charles

INTRO - DONE

WYATT - DONE

NATHAN - DONE

LISETTE DONE

CHARLES - DONE

OUTFIT
https://i.gyazo.com/c527c6ff22aacf0720f4763963176ea1.png

ROUND 1 - DONE

Last edited by BambiFoxx (30/04/2020 at 06:41)

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#4 24/04/2020 at 08:38

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

https://i.imgur.com/5W1IdrV.jpg?1
Magdalena Chesterfield
Face Claim: Úrsula Corberó
Key personality traits: Resourceful. Charismatic. Ambitious. Level-headed. Liar. Selfish.
Interest: Wyatt. Enoch. Charles.
Outfit
https://i.imgur.com/Og7No2P.png

Chapter I. Lo siento

Last edited by Zaralee (21/05/2020 at 17:18)

#5 24/04/2020 at 09:57

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6
Place: Malta

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/69/moy/55196.jpg

Name: Victoria Francis

Interests: Ethan, Nathan

FC: Myoui Mina

Personality Traits:  Agreeable, funny, simple, lively, gullible.

Round Status:Done

Story

Outfit: https://scontent.fmla1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/94749790_683723385507835_4754276828120612864_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=pkukoTPPyTMAX9NB0ys&_nc_ht=scontent.fmla1-2.fna&oh=79717c5a4afe21e2a42f59fc13546056&oe=5ECA1B8F

Last edited by BearHugs6 (27/04/2020 at 19:04)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#6 24/04/2020 at 10:40

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03
Place: Malta

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/69/moy/54980.jpg

Name Kia Saunders

Age 23

Face Claim Lee Ji Eun

Personality Traits Determined | Intellectual | Tactful | Trustworthy | Rational | Quick-witted

Interests Charles | Wyatt

Story

Outfit

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55210.jpg

Round Progress Done

Last edited by chayanne03 (28/04/2020 at 00:25)

#7 24/04/2020 at 10:44

Almost'Fashion
MariaL

.    https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/69/moy/54979.jpg
Name: Eva Adams

Face Claim: Charlotte Hope

Personality traits: Stubborn, quiet, reserved, carefree, forgetful, optimistic.

Interests:
-Carter Banks  \  romantic Interest
-Elise Coolidge  \  friendly Interest
-Celeste Khan  \  friendly Interest

Story:

DONE

Outfit:
https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55212.jpg
Round 1: DONE

Last edited by MariaL (29/04/2020 at 00:18)

#8 24/04/2020 at 11:01

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

https://i.postimg.cc/Wz3T9sYY/Fifi.png
Face Claim: Bryce Dallas Howard

Key personality traits: Charming, Lazy, Romantic, Forgetful, Picky, Spoiled

Interests: Charles, Ethan & Lucien

https://i.postimg.cc/G227gZsQ/Fifi-R1.png

The Party

DONE

Last edited by schoggettchen (28/04/2020 at 23:15)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#9 25/04/2020 at 00:24

Fashion’Power
J3zab3ll

Name: Elle Harland - The estranged older sister of the victim

Face Claim: Fairuza Balk

Key personality traits:
Eccentric, approachable, clumsy
fast moving - drives fast, talks fast, and makes decisions fast
impatient - will hurry others in conversation, if you’re taking too long in a food line

Interactions with Charles Milgram, Lucien Vanderbilt,

The Return

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55208.jpg

Round 1 Done

Last edited by J3zab3ll (29/04/2020 at 22:03)

#10 25/04/2020 at 22:30

Totally’Fashion
tricole

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55225.jpg
Name: Harlow Bonaparte
Face Claim: Deborah Ann Woll
Interests: Elsie, Nathan and Lucien
Relationship to the victim: A younger cousin of the victim who is a human diplomat to the Seelie Court
Key personality traits: Peppy, flirtatious, loyal, vain, observant, assertive and nosy

Story

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55270.jpg

ROUND 1 DONE

Last edited by tricole (28/04/2020 at 23:10)

#11 29/04/2020 at 06:39

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

ROUND 1 IS NOW CLOSED; ROUND 2 IS OPEN

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Lisette would be very disappointed that all of her invited guests didn’t make it to her party, but that disappointment would fade as soon as she realized that a photograph of her perfectly posed corpse was front page news the very next morning. She’d also be tickled by the chaos that’s being caused by so many people being considered suspects, and the fact that you're all stuck in the city as a result.

Over the next few days Detective Carson St. Francis will be questioning the people on the guest list,  there will be a reading of Lisette’s Will which you’re all encouraged to attend, however it’s not mandatory (if you choose to attend PM me and I’ll let you know if Lisette left you anything and what she left everyone else), and Lisette’s funeral will occur at the family estate outside of the city. During the repast after the funeral there will be some time for everyone to mingle. Everyone from the original party will be in attendance as well as a few new faces. During the mingling their will be a shriek from the outside and as a couple of women leave and they will come running in the house claiming to have seen Lisette, while a servant tries to calm them down a lithe blonde will walk into the house and she will be the spitting image of Lisette, and wearing the amulet that Enoch gifted her at the party.

“You scoundrels didn’t think it’d be that easy,” she’ll laugh. “You may have gotten rid of one of us, but you didn’t get rid of us both.” she’ll continue ominously. “Figure out which one of you killed my twin, or I start spilling all of your secrets.”

Do not PM me and ask me who this woman is or where she came from or why no one knows who she is, whether or not that information is revealed to you will be dependent on your character and who they interact with.

Detective Carter St.Francis

Timeline

The party took place on a Friday night – Do not write about this or Saturday. **Chayanne03 you have an exception to this based on your impressions.**

Sunday-Monday: On one of these days Detective Carter St. Francis will find you for questioning, see impressions

Tuesday: The reading of Lisette’s Will will take place in a conference room at Harland industries. The following extras will be in attendance: Ethan, Celeste, Elise, Nathan, Enoch.(remember you do not have to attend this, but if you do PM me and I'll send you a snippet) For those of you watching your watches this will take place between 4pm and 4:30pm. You're encouraged to be punctual.

Wednesday: Lisette’s funeral. The funeral will start in the morning at 10am, but the service will not start until 11am, it will last until 1:30 including the burial portion and the repast will begin promptly afterwards with plenty of food and drink. It will be around 7pm when Lisette's doppleganger comes in. Your character must still be on the property when this reveal is made though they don't have to be downstairs in the manor.

Where you're likely to find the extras should you be interested in spending some additional time with them

Reminder:The rounds for this contest are episodic is nature, what this means is that you are not allowed to provide any back story that bridges the rounds. If it’s pertinent please feel free to toss in a line or two about something that may have happened between rounds but otherwise think of it like watching a t.v. show where the story can be linear and make sense without recounting all of the minor details.

In addition to this please only write about what I’m asking you to write about as a way of helping to keep the story moving at the same pace for everyone, there will be clues offered each round based on your stories and your interactions, that will be sent via PM as opposed to included in your interactions, please do not share these with each other unless you 1) make it clear that you will be teaming up with another character and 2) that team up makes sense within the context of the story based on the characters you've selected (PM me if you want to team up with someone and I will "yay" or "nay" it based on realism, you can petition a "nay" decision BUT it needs to be logical).

Important contest change notification:As some of you chose not to interact with Lisette in a way that would speak to possible motive, and some of you didn’t attend the party at all, note that there will be a change to the story. Initially, I’d planned for one of you to be the killer, however the suspect pool would be too shallow for that now so to adjust the killer is now one of the extras but it is possible that he or she isn’t acting alone.

Name

Interests ( up to 3 selected from the extras, indicate if it's romantic or friendly)
**If you list someone as an interest please note that your character must interact with them in some way, it can be anything from a shared glance across the room to a full on conversation, but it has to occur, otherwise I don’t have anything to base impressions off of.**

Story See the above time line and your impressions to write your story. Your story should end with the woman who looks like Lisette crashing the party and making her threat. Please prioritize writing your story, even if all you include is bullet points because I will not read any stories written after the round closes.

Outfit Show me your outfit for Lisette’s funeral, the dress code is all black or all white (not black and white, select one color or the other) with the only colors being allowed in any jewelry you wear BUT keep in mind your characters traits and backstory so the outfit makes sense.

When your entry is complete please write R2 complete or something similar in your entry.

Round 2 ends at 5:30 GMT on May 4th

Last edited by Dare (29/04/2020 at 09:13)

#12 29/04/2020 at 06:49

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Impressions

A note about what can harm vampires:  In my world are harmed by sunlight, stakes through the heart and poisons from certain rare fae.

Please note that the quality of your impressions is based on your interactions; the more you interact with the extras the more I can offer you about them and the more clues you may have access to as the rounds progress. While I can give you something to do based off of something like a glance across a room or a few mumbled words, I can give you something more potentially useful if you actually play with my paper people; I promise that only some of them bite and you already know which ones those are. In the first round there was some going OOC so please read the complete character descriptions and any info provided about what faction they belong to and if you’re unsure about how an extra may react or respond to something please PM me for guidance and I'll let you know if you're on the right track or if you need to adjust; I really don't want to have to retcon stories.

I'm also giving you a bit more freedom with the extras, while I have planned interactions for each of you, you can unilaterally decide to interact with them outside of those windows provided it doesn't conflict with an interaction I set up for someone else. These stray interactions are on a first come, first served basis and you are allowed 1 time block per extra which you must indicate wanting in your post before you write your story. e.g write Charles Tuesday morning extra or Ethan Monday night extra and include it in your story at the chronological point.

BambiFoxx as  Luz Tourmaine

Zaralee as  Magdalena Chesterfield

BearHugs6 as Victoria Francis

Chayanne03 as Kia Saunders

MariaL as Eva Adams

Schoggettchen as Fiona St.James

J3zzab3l as Elle Harland

Tricole as Harlow Bonaparte

Last edited by Dare (01/05/2020 at 21:52)

#13 29/04/2020 at 08:29

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

NAME Luz Tormaine

AGE 25

PERSONALITY Entering the story, Luz is on edge but her outward image would hardly give that away. She has honed the skill of deception to a fine art and could masquerade her emotions better than anyone she had ever met. At least she thought so, until that point. She thinks very highly of herself, confident and vain and feels no shame in reminding others of her self-worth. As the only child of one of the oldest Vampiric families in town she has led a spoiled and especially privileged life. But with boredom and the world at her fingertips, her perverse immorality has only become more pronounced and obsessive

INTERESTS Wyatt | Charles | Ethan

ROUND STATUS DONEish

ADDITIONAL EXTRA TIME Ethan - Tuesday after will reading | Charles - Wednesday before/at the funeral

SUNDAY - St.Francis & Wyatt - DONE

TUESDAY - Charles - DONE

TUESDAY Reading of Will & Ethan - DONE

WEDNESDAY - Inheritance - DONE

WEDNESDAY - Charles & Funeral - DONE

WEDNESDAY - Wyatt - DONE'ish/TBC

OUTFIT
https://i.gyazo.com/f93a874559f6caa94dc0d2d0b668cabc.png

ROUND2 - DONE'ish (with plot points to be filled in with more detail)

Last edited by BambiFoxx (04/05/2020 at 10:38)

#14 29/04/2020 at 08:47

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Interests: Charles, Ethan

Extra Time: Monday Brunch - Charles; Monday Evening - Ethan;

https://i.postimg.cc/50HVYnqP/Fifi-Funeral.png

Monday - DONE

Tuesday - DONE

Wednesday - DONE

DONE

Last edited by schoggettchen (03/05/2020 at 23:39)

#15 29/04/2020 at 09:08

Totally’Fashion
tricole

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55225.jpg
Name: Harlow Bonaparte
Interests: Elsie, Nathan and Lucien

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55372.jpg

Monday Done

Tuseday Done

Wednesday Done

DONE

Last edited by tricole (04/05/2020 at 23:35)

#16 29/04/2020 at 10:50

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Magdalena Chesterfield
Interest: Wyatt. Enoch. Charles.
Time with extras:
Charles: Sunday Evening.
Enoch: Tuesday Evening.
Wyatt: Wednesday Morning (before the funeral, if possible).

Outfit
https://i.imgur.com/fIEXbw3.png

Chapter II. Time

Chapter III. Wild Brunch

Chapter IV. Worth It

Chapter V. Present

Chapter VI. After The Funeral

DONE!

Last edited by Zaralee (04/05/2020 at 12:39)

#17 29/04/2020 at 13:16

Fashion’Power
J3zab3ll

Name: Elle Harland - Human

1 Enoch
2 Carter
3 Lucien

The Reveal

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55350.jpg

Round 2 Done

Last edited by J3zab3ll (04/05/2020 at 06:29)

#18 30/04/2020 at 19:08

Almost'Fashion
MariaL

.   https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/69/moy/54979.jpg

Interests:
-Ethan / romantic Interest
-Carter / romantic Interest
-Elise / friendly Interest

Story:

Questioning - DONE

Monday morrning:Elise - DONE

Lisette’s funeral - DONE

Outfit:
https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55330.jpg
Round 2: DONE

Last edited by MariaL (04/05/2020 at 06:46)

#19 04/05/2020 at 09:23

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

ROUND 2 IS NOW CLOSED; ROUND 3 IS OPEN

The city’s been in a state of chaos and surprise, surprise it’s not all the fault of “not Lisette” who seems quite content spending her days (and quite a few of her nights) at the Samuelson manor. Instead there are bigger issues to contend with. First, the Oracle is missing and literally no one saw that coming. Detective St. Francis is also MIA, and the last anyone recalls seeing him he was leaving the St. James place. There have also been a rash of rippers (see glossary), and that’s putting pressure on Mr. Banks to actually release his product to market but he kinda has his hands full as the new head of Harland industries in addition to his own responsibilities. He will manage to plan a small soiree though, a few of his closest friends, some influencers, and because he must, the vampires. Oh and there’s a new fortune teller in town, the neourmancer (see glossary) who you'll all have appointments with at some point since murder is still a crime and Lisette’s is still unsolved...

Don’t worry though, even with everything going on “not Lisette” hasn’t forgotten about any of you, or her threat so I suggest you start looking for clues as to who killed Lisette or she might just start selling your secrets to the highest bidder...In fact that’s her very next move and she makes it very publicly.

Timeline

Lisette’s funeral was a month ago, and quite a bit has changed (see impressions). Do not write about anything that happened in that time and instead focus on the following tasks:

Wednesday-Thursday: These are free days, use them wisely to explore or mingle with the extras. In general I'm super open about questions BUT the reason for this change means I have limited time over the next couple of days. If you have questions I ask that you please do the following:

1. Send all of the questions in one message
2. Limit your questions to 3 in total, (note that multi-part questions will be counted as multiple questions) if you ask more than that I'm only going to answer the first 3 listed; this isn't meant to be harsh it's to ensure that I can get to everyone if necessary.

If you've already asked questions they do not count toward the above limit.

**Please note there are clues in every single round, so the adjustment will not put any of you at a disadvantage if you're actively trying to solve the murder mystery.**

Friday: The evening of Carter’s party

Saturday (late night): The day “not Lisette” makes her second threat

Reminder:The rounds for this contest are episodic is nature, what this means is that you are not allowed to provide any back story that bridges the rounds. If it’s pertinent please feel free to toss in a line or two about something that may have happened between rounds but otherwise think of it like watching a t.v. show where the story can be linear and make sense without recounting all of the minor details.

In addition to this please only write about what I’m asking you to write about as a way of helping to keep the story moving at the same pace for everyone.

Name

Interests ( up to 3 selected from the extras, please indicate if it's romantic or friendly. If you don’t make this distinction I’m going to assume that it’s romantic)

Story See the above time line and your impressions. Your story should end with “not Lisette” broadcasting on every news channel, radio station and pyschic line in the city that she’s holding an auction for all the secrets her twin had in an effort to unmask the killer.

Outfits There are 2 looks required for this round. Show me your outfit for Carter’s party. This is a high class event where the elite of the city are coming to be seen so dress to impress BUT keep in mind your characters traits and backstory so the outfit makes sense. Also show me what you were wearing when you heard the announcement

When your entry is complete please write R3 complete or something similar in your entry.

Round 3 ends at 5:30 GMT on May 9th

Last edited by Dare (05/05/2020 at 06:09)

#20 04/05/2020 at 09:25

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Impressions

Please note that the quality of your impressions is based on your interactions; the more you interact with the extras the more I can offer you about them and the more clues you may have access to as the rounds progress. If you’re unsure about how an extra may respond to something please PM me for guidance.

Similarly, like last round I'm also giving you a bit more freedom with the extras, while I have planned interactions for each of you, you can unilaterally decide to interact with them outside of those windows provided it doesn't conflict with an interaction I set up for someone else. These stray interactions are on a first come, first served basis and you are allowed 1 time block per extra which you must indicate wanting in your post before you write your story. e.g write Charles Tuesday morning extra or Ethan Monday night extra and include it in your story at the chronological point.

What the extras have been up to and where they can be found

Iya

Glossary

BambiFoxx as  Luz Tourmaine

Zaralee as  Magdalena Chesterfield

MariaL as Eva Adams

Schoggettchen as Fiona St.James

J3zzab3l as Elle Harland

Tricole as Harlow Bonaparte

Last edited by Dare (05/05/2020 at 08:14)

#21 04/05/2020 at 10:38

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

NAME Luz Tormaine

AGE 25

INTERESTS Wyatt | Charles | Ethan

ADDITIONAL EXTRA TIME Wyatt Sat Evening | Ethan Friday Afternoon | Charles Wed afternoon

ROUND STATUS DONE

TRUST IS A DANGEROUS GAME

DONE

DOCTOR, DOCTOR

DONE

IGNITE THE MATCH

DONE

LET'S BE FRIENDS

DONE

SIP OUT THE DEVIL'S CUP

DONE

CAGED BEAST

DONE

DEN OF INIQUITIES

DONE

CAN'T GET ENOUGH

DONE

OUTFIT

CARTER'S PARTY | TELEVISED THREAT
https://i.gyazo.com/d1afa344b60b56bfd4067ac42d91f977.png |https://i.gyazo.com/8da608fb7a118f856f5ebdc8709c10a5.png

ROUND 3 DONE

Last edited by BambiFoxx (10/05/2020 at 04:37)

#22 04/05/2020 at 10:50

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Magdalena Chesterfield
Interest: Enoch. Wyatt. Charles.
Round Status: Round 2 done. Round 3 WIP.
Additional extra time: Wyatt on Wednesday night (I think, in agreement with Bambi). Maybe Charles on Saturday evening, if possible. Extra Enoch time (unsure).
Outfit
https://i.imgur.com/tJo5br5.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/O1UNRoR.png

Chapter VII. Sympathy for the Devil

Chapter VIII. I rarely remember, but I never forget

Chapter IX. Another shot, on me!

Chapter X. Cada Loco Con Lo Suyo

Chapter XI. There Goes My Miracle

Last edited by Zaralee (10/05/2020 at 23:46)

#23 04/05/2020 at 11:41

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Interests: Ethan, Charles

Extra Time: Ethan - Saturday Evening; Charles Thursday Evening

Round Status: DONE

https://i.postimg.cc/L8srkPxr/Fifi-R3.png

Thursday - DONE

Friday - DONE

Saturday - DONE

DONE

Last edited by schoggettchen (10/05/2020 at 03:05)

#24 04/05/2020 at 12:11

Almost'Fashion
MariaL

.     https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/69/moy/54979.jpg

Interests:
-Ethan / romantic Interest
-Carter / romantic Interest
-Elise / friendly Interest

Story:

Wednesday morning - DONE

Wednesday evening - DONE

Carter's party - DONE

Second threat - DONE

Outfit:
https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55480.jpg  https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55479.jpg
ROUND 3 -  DONE!

Last edited by MariaL (11/05/2020 at 02:24)

#25 04/05/2020 at 13:22

Fashion’Power
J3zab3ll

Name: Elle Harland - Human
Lisette’s estranged older sister

Key personality traits:
Eccentric, approachable, clumsy, fast moving/impatient

Done

Ensnare

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55477.jpg

Last edited by J3zab3ll (10/05/2020 at 00:53)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3