Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 22/11/2014 at 23:14

Fashion’Newbie
Zombiisnt

Hey there guys! Remember me? Its Tabby0Chan from MissBimbo. I was the one who became Head designer for MB and then they shut down the site the exact same week they were going to announce me officially. I have the best luck hey?

Link to external image

If you don't remember here's a bunch of designs I made for the site that might jog your memory! Course, they are a few years old so I could do a lot better now. Some of my stuff was posted in the official shop.

Link to external image
Link to external image
Link to external image
(sorry these were all I could find on my computer, I had better ones on my old one)

I was mostly known for creating Hair/Wigs in my own shop CherryPanda. I was also the user who created the official 'Banhammer' accessory. I miss doing that so much! I hope that I can find a way to make some interesting outfits for this site also!

As of how I've been I'm a Game Art student at University now in my first year. I have my own house and have been doing pretty alright for myself! I'm looking forward to seeing how this place goes. <3

Last edited by Zombiisnt (22/11/2014 at 23:16)

#2 22/11/2014 at 23:24

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy Zombii♥! I remember your name from MB! I was MianaE, back in those days. It's great to see so many MB players here!

Great intro! Welcome to the site! I can't wait to see what creations you make while playing this game.

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 22/11/2014 at 23:36

Fashion’Newbie
Zombiisnt

EmmyAna wrote

Howdy Zombii♥! I remember your name from MB! I was MianaE, back in those days. It's great to see so many MB players here!

Great intro! Welcome to the site! I can't wait to see what creations you make while playing this game.

Hi! Yeah I remember your name! I remember seeing you around thats for sure, hope you've been well. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I've already got myself the smaller bases from the game so I can get right to designing! Its a shame I can't get the 'large' bases that the official artist here seems to use. I will probably give someone an email to find out if I can get them.

#4 24/11/2014 at 13:54

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1