Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#1 14/01/2021 at 20:22

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Contest closed

https://i.imgur.com/JDQjMON.jpg

With the permission of EmmyAna I am hosting 6 rounds for this contest. This is because I am including the prologue instead of creating two different posts.

Also shout out to MistyMisty for the amazing banners!

Basic Premise: You followed a rabbit, fell in a hole and wound up in a strange land. There are talking animals, a sometimes lucid hat maker and a murderous red queen. Think you can handle all the crazy and make it out of wonderland with your sanity intact?

Tick tock. Tick tock.

Welcome to Wonderland!

This is one of my very first contests so I hope you can all be patient with me and humor all the crazy I hope this story brings.

This contest will be a little different from the others. Firstly, you must pick a main character who will support you throughout the story. It can be the Madhatter, the White Rabbit, The Red Queen or the White Queen. You can read more on this in Mechanics.
Secondly, you can do as you please and interact with whoever you would like, but keep in mind that your main goal is to escape this place.
Thirdly, there will be locations to explore, characters to interact with, who may or may not give you a hint and who may or may not backstab you in the end.
Fourthly, some information I will message to you privately and you can choose to share it or not.
Overall, I hope you have fun and go just a little bit crazy.

Rules and Regulations

Mechanics

Some extra information about the world

Contest Rounds:
Round 0: will end on 20th Jan at 20.59 GMT
Round 1: will end on 25th Jan at 20.59 GMT
Round 2: will end on 30st Jan at 20.59 GMT
Round 3: will end on 5th Feb at 20.59 GMT
Round 4: will end on 10th Feb at 20.59 GMT
Round 5: will end on 15th Feb at 20.59 GMT

Last edited by MissKiki (18/02/2021 at 04:39)

#2 14/01/2021 at 20:29

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Characters of Wonderland

Locations

Snippets (Updated)

[/b][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by MissKiki (06/02/2021 at 14:17)

#3 14/01/2021 at 20:42

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

PROLOGUE

Welcome, Welcome! This round is just to set up your character for Wonderland and address any questions you may have about the story setting.

~The Story

Strange dreams have been plaguing you recently, but you just can’t seem to remember what it was….. But never mind that. As you go about your day, you can’t help but marvel what a beautiful day it is..…until something odd comes along. A white rabbit dressed in a formal petticoat suit with a monocle in his eye comes hopping by, muttering to himself. He is carrying a pocket watch and seems to be headed...towards you? 

The rabbit looks almost annoyed when he sees you.

“Not enough time for dilly dallying, Miss! Not enough time!” he mutters and gestures for you to follow him as he hops away.

As you follow him, he disappears into a strange hole and after a moment of hesitation, you jump in too. As you fall, you are enveloped in complete darkness and a strange feeling settles upon you. Something strange and familiar about this sensation, yet you are sure you have never done this before.

When the world is still again and you open your eyes, you find yourself in a strange forest. It takes a moment before you realize that what is strange is that all the trees are upside down! And what is worse, that rabbit whatever it was -is gone. So now you are left all alone in the middle of this strange world where trees are hanging upside down!

Obviously this must be a dream!

Choose your next move

After your exploration/or non exploration, a squirrel heads towards you dressed as a postman complete with a tiny satchel hung by his waist. He tells you something, but you can't understand him. Annoyed, he takes out an envelope from his bag, drops it at your feet and then scampers away. You open the letter and ….with the help of your analytical skills you figure out that it's an invitation from the Mad Hatter welcoming you to Wonderland and inviting you to tea, which is happening right now!

You can choose whether to attend or not.

The Letter

Form Requirements:

1. Name and/or nickname

2. Age - Must be between 17-27

3. FC - can be Digital Art or real

4. Current occupation

5. Personality traits -You don’t have to be very detailed, but I like knowing who you characters are. So include all the good things and also the flaws

6. Background & childhood of character - This is important. If you don’t want to get too in detail just tell me a little about the childhood of the character

7.Relationships -include any important relatives, family, romantic relationships or any friendships that are significant to your character

8.Pick your interests - for this round, you can only pick one. You must choose either the Mad hatter, the white rabbit, the red queen or the white queen. This interest cannot be changed and will determine where your story will go. It is also on first come basis. So depending on the number of participants I might have to limit the amount of people picking Mad hatter for example.

9.Choice - i.e., whether you’re staying and waiting or exploring (outcome will be DM-ed) and whether or not you will attend the mad hatter’s party (this will be updated in round 1 in your impressions)

10. Outfits -  1)Normal day look
2) after you have fallen down the rabbit hole. You must look like a mess and holding an invitation in the form of an envelope/letter

11.Story -1)  write about your normal day doing whatever you’re doing, it could be in the day or night, surrounded by your loved ones or alone.
2) Write about seeing the rabbit
3) Anything else you like but end your story with your choice on whether or not you will attend the mad hatter's invitation.. 

12.Status - complete or in progress

Last edited by MissKiki (15/01/2021 at 13:23)

#4 14/01/2021 at 20:44

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

https://i.imgur.com/70D6TVo.jpg
Character Art Credit

Form

★ - - - - - - - - - -  Story - - - - - - - - - - ★

i - Pretend

ii - Down the Rabbit Hole

iii - An Amusing World

★ - - - - - - - - - -  Outfits  - - - - - - - - - - ★

Normal Day Look          |        Down the Rabbit Hole
https://i.imgur.com/G0c26ov.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ss7mW1U.png
Status

Round 0 - Done

Last edited by MistyMisty (24/01/2021 at 11:59)

#5 14/01/2021 at 21:48

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

https://i.imgur.com/aD0p1kj.png

Hye Rin Thsuva, most frequently called Irene because people be lazy & she has zero f*$s to give

FC: Jennie Kim of Blackpink

Current occupation: military private at Israeli Defence Forces, also an heiress

Personality traits: Intelligent, observant & very quick learner. Easy to adapt, normally doesn't fuss too long about changes. Quick to react, usually also quick to cool down, although the reaction tends to be super explosive. Determined when her mind is set on something. Unapologetic about her personality. Very forgiving, kind & supportive with friends; very emotionless with people who mean nothing to her. Most efficient in dangerous, stressful & chaotic situations; tends to procrastinate when there's nothing important happening. Flirty, when she wants to be, and usually with people she is only physically attracted to; can be awkward when she likes someone.  

Background & childhood of character Child of an anthropology professor and refugee-turned-social activist, Hye Rin grew up exposed to all the right things, people, places and influences. Elizer Thsuva, her father, son of a wealthy businessman took a sharp turn from capitalism and decided to make it on his own, become a professor and denounce his family business. He did quite well and made his family with a young refugee, Lee Ji-yeong, who was on her way to becoming a social activist even if it might not have been obvious at the time. The child, only one, was born out of love and brought up in such a way too.

Still, sometimes love is not enough: young & loving couple did their best to insert the girl into their lives, but it didn't work out at all times. Since a young age, Hye-Rin was left with family friends & nannies, waiting for her parents to return - they did, most times until they didn't. Famously, the couple departed from Havana & the entire plane vanished within Bermuda triangle. Quite an exit, honestly.

Alone, with no one willing to take the responsibility, Hye-Rin went to live with her grandparents to Jerusalem. The cultural difference might have been a horror, but she was young enough not to realize the situation entirely - the only thing she took to heart was the fact her grandparents, as well as the majority of the people around them, was changing her name to Irene to fit in better. As she got older, she found less & fewer reasons to resent them.

The change to her new life, however, came unexpectedly easy and at the same time, it made no sense at times.

Her grandparents, rich and unapologetic about it, made sure she knew she was part of their world now too: suddenly, she found no reason not to get things she liked, clothes could have been worn once and discarded, vacations were frequent and locations more exotic, cultures were something she was exposed to before, but until that moment she did not have the means to experience them first-hand.

Pleasure came easy. And then the excitement would be absent, and she missed it, slipping gradually into this feeling of an addict looking for another shot, trying to figure out what made her excited and figured soon after it was not as many things as she hoped to do. The novelty wore off easily, she remained there, bored.

Relationships 
Grandparents, it's a good relationship nowadays. 
Yuda Malka, her (most likely only true) friend - good looking, somewhat in love with her, quite boring most days.

Interest: The Red Queen (my Eva Green crush is what tipped the scale)

Choice: exploring & going straight.

Outfits for normal day look & the beginning of the adventure coming!

Story 
1)  write about your normal day doing whatever you’re doing, it could be in the day or night, surrounded by your loved ones or alone. 
2) Write about seeing the rabbit
3) Anything else you like but end your story with your choice on whether or not you will attend the mad hatter's invitation.

Last edited by Zaralee (24/01/2021 at 20:10)

#6 15/01/2021 at 12:12

Totally’Fashion
tricole

https://i.ibb.co/xFFTMBX/Harriet.png

Form

Outfits:
https://i.ibb.co/HGz9Mjp/Harriet1.png

I. A day like any other, for now

II. All in the golden afternoon

III. Miles under and full of wonder

https://i.ibb.co/ZmfT7z1/harrietsvamp2.jpg

Last edited by tricole (19/01/2021 at 23:38)

#7 16/01/2021 at 14:13

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

https://i.postimg.cc/8PShZrND/Emmasmall.png

Emma Kingsleigh // 18 // McDonald's Employee

Interests: The Red Queen

Name: Emma Kingsleigh

Faceclaim: Tanya Reynolds

Current Occupation: McDonald's employee, entry level.

Personality Traits: ambitious; clever; dreamer; imaginative; loyal; meticulous; patient; trustworthy; understanding; conformist; indecisive; insecure; introverted; naive; reserved.

Background: yep, another character with a tragic backstory. Emma is an abandoned child, resulting from the naivity of two 19 year olds. Her dad (Neil) walked out before Emma was even born, wanting no part in her life. Her mum (Sarah), though definitely not wanting motherhood, decided to keep the baby. However, after only a few months with Emma, Sarah dropped her off for an afternoon with her dad (Emma's grandad, Bob) and never returned. Of course Bob, and eventually Emma as she got older, attempted to find her but it's clear Sarah doesn't want to be found. As such, her grandad raised Emma himself.

The two have an extremely close relationship, with either one of them prepared to do anything for the other. That's not always easy though when money is short. When her grandad lost his job he was forced start work as a hopsital caretaker, and with that accepted a huge salary cut. Second (sometimes third) hand clothes became the norm, and there were often weeks where they had to choose between heating the house and eating.

Emma hated school with a passion. Correction: she enjoyed learning but hated the school environment. She was an outcase, a loner. A lot of students bullied her, and those who didn't made no attempt to befriend her. The main comments about nobody wanting her. She was smart, but that only fuelled the bullying. So, Emma just kept to herself, often spending her lunches with her English teacher.

She was easily smart enough to go to college, but Emma instead decided to join the working work as soon as she was done with school. There were two reasons for this: to support her grandad financially so he could finally retire, and fear of more bullying. Job demand was high and the only place that was taking on school leavers was McDonald's. For an extremely introverted person this is not an ideal job - the only things Emma really enjoys about it is having time to think whilst she's cleaning and the fact it guarantees she gets at least one decent meal a day.

Emma is heavily involved in her local church, though not through choice. Her grandad is a strong Christian which and is often helping at the church in one way or another in his spare time, which means Emma is also there. She doesn't believe in a god though.

Finally, the most important thing you should probably know about Emma is she's a dreamer, constantly imagining a better life for herself. The fantasies change pretty much every day but there's always one dream that's stayed the same: she'd love to be a writer.

Relationships: Robert "Bob" Kingsleigh, 76, grandad. Took Emma in when her own parents abandoned her; Reverend Graham Tarn, 64, reverend at Emma's local church. Mentor-like role; Hannah Clarke, 23, "friend". Work colleague but also the person closest to being Emma's friend.

Interests: The Red Queen.

Choices: exploring; going to the straight path; not attending the tea party.

Outfits: normal day look; after falling down the rabbit hole.
https://stored-edge.slickpic.com/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,/20210117/MTc0NTE5NTA3NzE3/p/2560/fashion-chic_%2830%29.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/v89r7vR3/fashion-chic-31.png

1. Can I take your order please?

2. A shopping trip like no other

3. A very curious place

COMPLETE
Massive thanks to schoggettchen for the absolutely amazing character banner (and to schoggettchen and Dare for helping with the envelope issue).

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (23/01/2021 at 15:16)

#8 20/01/2021 at 21:04

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Chapter One

Day One: Spilling the Tea  

It took a few squirrels, some gossipy turtles and an entire horde of animals from village to village to spread the word that special ‘guests’ have arrived in Wonderland. The residents of wonderland are excited at the prospect of new guests that have arrived - whatever that may mean. The Shroom village in particular is abuzz with activity as mothers force their children to spring clean, shops restock, homes are repainted and an extra room is prepared -just in case. After all, if the new guests are anything like the Alice (yes, that Alice) that they had come to know previously, they may be able to stay safe from the Red Queen’s wrath.

Meanwhile, a shop has just been burnt down in Shroom Village. This shop in particular belonged to none other than the March Hare. Is it a coincidence that the shop burnt the same day as the guests arrived? Who knows. One thing is for sure that those who had not received an invitation to the Tea party are practically green with envy.

If you have chosen to attend the tea party then

Proceed Here

if you have chosen NOT to attend the party then

Proceed Here

Week One - A Living Nightmare!
It has been some time since you arrived in Wonderland. You wake up the next day, explore, eat and sleep. And wake up the next day, repeat and sleep. And the next day. And the next. And...at some point you realize….it's been some time and you still haven’t gone back. On one fateful morning you wake up to a dark mark on your hand that makes you scream in panic. 

Whelp! According to those you’ve asked, you’ve been cursed! Was it someone at the tea party? Who knows, but one thing is for sure. The longer you stay, the further the curse will spread. And once the curse has spread all over, you will have forgotten everything about your former life and become part of the wonderland fiasco...permanently.

Time to get serious. Explore around, talk to people, whatever it is that it takes to get some clues on how to go back. Maybe some answers lie in the place you came from- the upside down forest...or perhaps, the Madhatter’s mansion?

Week Four - Laying the Bed of Roses
At this point of time, you have settled more or less in the land of Wonderland. For instance some of you may have found yourselves a job (Lyra & Hattie), while another may have herself suspiciously provided for (Emma). Some of you may have explored where you could and attended all the tea parties until you felt yourself going mad. Furthermore, it is at this point that  you’ve come to notice that you can actually converse fluently with the strange animal/people around you.

However, for some of you at the end of week four, the gnawing fears of the curse comes to a reality. You can’t recall the faces of those you loved. You know you had someone at some point, but you can't remember what they looked like at all but you know you need to desperately get out to see them.

Nevertheless, for the rest of the strange residents of Wonderland, the initial excitement of the new guests seems to have worn off. Life is back to normal...or at least that was the plan. There is an unsettling feeling in the village that the Red Queen has been making her move. More than once the villagers have spotted the Red Guards patrolling the area in search of something...or someone. Sure enough at the end of week four residents have been heard screaming and crying as they are taken as captives to the Red Queen.

And eventually, you too are being forced to stand before the queen. (Check your impressions).

Hopefully the Red Queen is more sane than the rest. And hopefully, this is all just a very long dream.

Form Requirements
1) Name & Age

2) Occupation (in wonderland)

3) Personality

4) Interests (you may pick a maximum of 3, excluding the Mad Hatter, Red & White Queen and the White Rabbit)

5) Locations (you may pick 3)

6) Outfits: 1. Tea party outfit (if attending); must wear a hat and be holding either cakes (or any sweet desert) or tea.

If not attending a tea party (for Emma) you must be holding a red rose with whatever outfit you like.

2. anything else that feels appropriate

7) Story: 1. Write about tea party and choice you made(if attending)

2. Write about seeing the curse mark and anything else you see fit

3. End your story with you meeting the red queen (check impressions)

Last edited by MissKiki (28/01/2021 at 14:11)

#9 20/01/2021 at 21:07

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Locations unlocked

Impressions

Snippets

[/b][/b]

Last edited by MissKiki (21/01/2021 at 14:03)

#10 20/01/2021 at 21:44

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Emma Kingsleigh // 18 // Unemployed

Interests: The Red Queen; The Knave of Hearts; The White Queen's Son

Previous Occupation: McDonald's employee, entry level.

Current Occupation: unemployed.

Personality Traits: ambitious; clever; dreamer; imaginative; loyal; meticulous; patient; trustworthy; understanding; conformist; indecisive; insecure; introverted; naive; reserved.

Interests: The Red Queen; The Knave of Hearts; The White Queen's Son.

Locations: Shroom Village (bookstore and market place).

Outfits: waking up; Shroom Village; travelling to meet The Red Queen
https://stored-edge.slickpic.com/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,/20210123/MTc0NjM3MDYxN2Q2/p/2560/fashion-chic_%2832%29.pnghttps://stored-edge.slickpic.com/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,/20210123/MTc0NjM3MDc3MTgx/p/2560/fashion-chic_%2833%29.pnghttps://stored-edge.slickpic.com/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,/20210123/MTc0NjM3MDg2ZDg2/p/2560/fashion-chic_%2834%29.png

4. Awake and (very) confused

5. The struggle of acceptance

6. A carriage awaits

COMPLETE
I'm really sorry if parts of this don't make sense, I've had 2 hours sleep in the past 36ish hours. I'll reread it tomorrow and edit if necessary. But now, sleep!

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (25/01/2021 at 21:23)

#11 20/01/2021 at 22:08

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Wonderland Ambiance: a playlist

Form

Outfits:
Tea Party // The Market in Shroom village // The Lake of Reflection

https://i.ibb.co/dWNXD5r/Harriet2.png

IV. Party matters at the Hatter's

V. Dreaming as the days go by

VI. Cursed reality

VII. Light breaks the surface

VIII. Beware and dread the power of red

https://i.ibb.co/9tqbPqy/harriette.jpg

Last edited by tricole (25/01/2021 at 14:11)

#12 22/01/2021 at 16:12

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

coming. slowly. sorry

#13 24/01/2021 at 12:00

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Character Art Credit

Form

- Main Interest: The Mad Hatter

- Other Interests: The Cheshire Cat, The White Queen's Son, and the Caterpillar

- Locations:

> The Upside Down Forest; The Caterpillar's Shisha Lounge
  > Madhatter's Mansion; the Hat-making Room
  > Madhatter's Mansion; the Basement

iv - The Mad Tea Party

v - A Pocket of Sunshine for the Incoherent (Updated)

vi - Days that Appear Cursed

vii - Information for the Secrets of Wonderland

viii - A Curious Invitation

Tea Party Look          |        The MadHatter's Apprentice
https://i.imgur.com/gEgWC2n.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/TfvGxA3.png
Status

Round 0 - Done     |    Round 1 - Done

Last edited by MistyMisty (28/01/2021 at 14:16)

#14 26/01/2021 at 10:22

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Chapter Two: Off With Your Sanity

Month Two
Welcome to the Red Queen’s castle! It’s a huge heart shaped castle with checkered floors and guards composed of both animals and what you think are humans. One thing you notice is that everything near the castle is painted red. You know it's paint because you actually see some animals carrying paint buckets and paintbrushes as they actively paint the trees and any citizens wandering by in the color red.

You are taken to the throne room where you are forced to kneel before the queen. You realize you are not the only one who was forcibly taken.
~Position at court: Emma and Irene will be sitting on a fancy chair besides the Queen. Lyra and Hattie will be forced on the floor kneeling before the queen.

The Queen greets you coldly. She could have been beautiful you think, as you gaze upon her. But it's the unsettling look upon her face that makes the features sharper and unattractive. She is dressed elegantly in her robe lined with gold, and a huge golden heart shaped crown set upon her dark red hair. She is wearing a red heart pendant that glistens in the light. Besides her sits the Red King. Handsome, cruel and arrogant, he watches silently with glee as the Queen appraises each of you with her sharp tongue.

First she welcomes you to the land with a smile so sharp it can’t possibly be real. Then she invites you for a game. If you win, you are given a gift and can stay at her court, and if you lose it's the dungeons for you! Only Emma has the choice whether to participate or not.

The Game

The Queen appears to be a gracious host to you for the next few days, but you can feel that something is not quite right with her. The slight twitch in her eyebrow, the tapping of her feet and the more frequent glares that come your way when she thinks you aren't looking. You expect her to threaten your life at any moment, but instead she invites you to be her honored guest at the huge masquerade ball she is throwing at the end of the week. You don’t have a choice. You know you must attend.

Day of the Ball

On the day of the ball, there is a huge marble dance floor, tables lined up with various desserts -all in the color red,  of course. You notice a strange sort of tension in the air. Everyone is smiling and dancing and eating, but it just doesn’t feel ….real. Or maybe it's because everyone is too scared of the Red Queen to really enjoy themselves. Especially since she is mingling about with a frown on her face ready to take off anyone’s head for daring to be more beautiful than her.

Guests attending:
1. Mad Hatter
2. White Queen's son (in disguise)
3. Knave of Hearts
4. Red King
5. The White Rabbit[/spoiler]

Halfway through the ball, there is a sudden gasp as in the middle of the ballroom a single white rose appears that sings a song. It is a sad song you feel like you've heard a million times before. The rose is ripped to shreds by the red queen who sees it, but it's too late. The message is clear. The white queen is alive and is challenging the red queen for the throne.

As the party comes to an end, you are taken once again to the throne room before the queen. Except this time it’s only you and the queen surrounded by double the amount of guards she usually has, and all of their weapons are aimed straight at you. She asks if you have enjoyed the stay and the luxuriousness of her kingdom. She will then offer you a position at her court. In return you must complete a task for her.  If you succeed you will live in wealth in wonderland. If you refuse she will cut off your head in front of the entire kingdom. She puts you in the prison cell to think about it. She will give you two days to decide.

You can choose to accept or decline. DM to me your choice.

Side effect of curse: You cant really remember how many people you cared about might be waiting for you (if any at all), but you do recall there was someone. You know their names and you can practically recite their personalities. But you cant remember moments you've spent with them. Only that they exist.

Form Requirements
1) Name, Age & Personality

2)Interests (you may pick 2, excluding the Mad Hatter, Red & White Queen and the White Rabbit)

3)Locations to explore: you can pick three

4)Story: This chapter takes place in over a month
     1) Meeting the Red Queen
     2) The Red Ball event
         3) Anything you see fit
     4) End your story with the choice you make with the red queen

5)Outfits: 1) Outfit for the Red Ball - color theme must be red and gold; mask is optional
2) any outfit you see fit

6)Round Status

Last edited by MissKiki (26/01/2021 at 10:32)

#15 26/01/2021 at 10:23

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Locations Unlocked - The Red Queen's Castle

Impressions

Snippets

Last edited by MissKiki (29/01/2021 at 15:45)

#16 26/01/2021 at 10:25

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Emma Kingsleigh // 18 // Unemployed

Interests: The Red Queen; The Knave of Hearts; The White Queen's Son

Interests: The Red Queen; The Knave of Hearts; The White Queen's Son.

Locations: the courtroom; the dungeon; the courtyard.

Choices: participating in the game; 2; accepting the task.

Outfits: The Red Ball
https://stored-edge.slickpic.com/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,/20210129/MTc0NzI3Nzk2MTY4/p/2560/fashion-chic_%2835%29.png

Story: TBA

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (29/01/2021 at 17:50)

#17 26/01/2021 at 10:37

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Form

The Red Ball // A visit to the lake and bookshop
https://i.ibb.co/RQtjtKY/Harriet3.png

IX. A headless win

X. Make the clock reverse

XI. Gardens and dungeons

XII. A paragon or perhaps a simple fool

And done!
It might be a bit choppy but it's there

Last edited by tricole (02/02/2021 at 11:13)

#18 26/01/2021 at 13:08

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Character Art Credit

Form

- Other Interests: The Cheshire Cat, The Caterpillar

- Locations:

> The Queen's Castle; The Courtroom
  > The Queen's Castle; The Courtyard
  > The Upside Down Forest; the Shisha Lounge

- Game Options and Red Queen's offer: Number 2 & Lyra will refuse the offer/task

ix - Red Queen's Favour

x - A Slice of Clarity

xi - The Red Queen's order

xii - A Pocketful of Sunshine

xiii - A Strange Type of Strange

xiv - The Secret and the Red Ball

Red Ball Look          |        The MadHatter's Apprentice
https://i.imgur.com/kKkda77.png https://i.imgur.com/NhGgdP1.png
Status

Round 2 - Done

Last edited by MistyMisty (08/02/2021 at 11:32)

#19 31/01/2021 at 15:32

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Chapter Three: Who Stole My Marbles?

The day of the execution arrives for those unfortunate souls who dared to refuse the red queen. The mode of execution is...strawberry cake. But not any cake. It’s the type of cake that makes your head explode. Just as they are brought before you, white butter flies (yes flies carrying butter) swarm the area and throw butter all over the court making it one slippery event! In the midst of the chaos of the red queen screaming at her guards and the guards slipping on the ground, the madhatter cackles with laughter as he throws his hat on the ground.

But then something strange happens to the hat. Before you have time to ponder on the point of throwing the hat, it starts to grow larger and larger until it looks like a hole big enough for you to jump into.

“Well hop along,” the white rabbit commands as you see him hop inside the hat and disappear within it. Just like before, you follow suit and jump inside.

Characters present in the scene:

When you open your eyes,  you find yourself in a land of pure white. It takes a second to realize that it's snowing and you feel quite cold and very confused.

You meet the White Queen who welcomes you to her castle. She is beautiful and has a soothing presence that calms you immediately. She brings you to your room and gives you time to refresh and recover from the day’s chaos. Once you are ready she brings you to her courtyard where you are served food and drinks (all in the different shades of white and grey) and tells you the story of Wonderland. (See snippet). From the gist of it all, you understand three things; number one; something very wrong is happening to wonderland. Something that had never happened before. Number two: Your time is running out. If you don't leave before the curse is completed you will be stuck in wonderland for the rest of your life. Number three: whether you like it or not; you are caught in the middle between the red and white queen’s war.

Week One
But first, the white queen is holding a special day of celebration to welcome the new guests. It’s a white candy land theme; and there are sweets everywhere! During the event, one guest starts acting strange. The guest throws candies around, crackles with mad laughter and appears to be unfocused. A hushed silence befalls the crowd as everyone recognizes the symptoms. It’s the hatter’s disease and it’s the same plague that affected the village in the forest. The guest is swiftly taken into the dungeon to be quarantined and every guest is examined carefully to ensure that nothing has spread.

The white queen gathers her guards and her new guests and announces that the disease needs to be stopped. In order to find the cure they need to explore its origination. You can choose to join in on the search or remain by the castle. DM me your choice.

Week Four
The news arrives that the red queen has begun her painting and has marked her territory with red. Anyone found in that territory marked with white quill be swiftly dealt with. Lines have been drawn, and time is really of the essence because in a month from now, when the moon turns a blood red crescent, a battle will ensue. And if not, it will be the madness that will spread.

*State of Curse:
Emma: she feels a stronger connection to the red queen (which leads to violent urges at odd times)- the curse makes her feel less interested in going back, as she can barely remember the people in her real world; only that she came from somewhere else and her name

Lyra: She starts having more nightmares, headaches, mood swings and at odd times finds it difficult to breathe - she now only remembers the name of Jarvi, her own name and the fact that she came from somewhere and she is supposed to go back

Hattie: She has developed an increase in appetite, headaches and at odd times finds it difficult to breathe - she can remember her family, her name and the fact that she is supposed to go back, however, she is starting to feel more detached to the idea of going back

Side notes:
-You can travel anywhere now as the queen won't lock you up, but because of the red queen you must dress in disguise
-really sorry for the late post - had some work issues

*Also if there are any questions your characters would like to ask the interests, just DM me.

Form Requirements
1)Name, Age & Personality

2)Interests (you may pick 2, excluding the Mad Hatter, Red & White Queen and the White Rabbit)

4)Choice: Accepting the white queen’s task or not

5)Story: This chapter takes place in over a month
     1) Meeting the White Queen
2) White ball event
3)Anything you see fit

6)Outfits: 1) Outfit for the White Ball - color theme must be white and keep in mind that its cold

7)Round Status

Last edited by MissKiki (31/01/2021 at 18:24)

#20 31/01/2021 at 15:33

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Locations Unlocked: The White Queen’s Castle

Impressions

Snippets

Last edited by MissKiki (02/02/2021 at 16:52)

#21 31/01/2021 at 16:10

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Form

The White Ball // Tea with the March Hare
https://i.ibb.co/4jdJgVx/Harriet4.png

XIII. Let them eat cake!

XIV. A winter's ball

XV. When you finally forget

XVI. Exploration

XVII. Poor unfortunate souls

XVIII. About time

Consider it done!

Last edited by tricole (06/02/2021 at 13:32)

#22 01/02/2021 at 11:05

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Character Art Credit

Form

- Other Interests: The Cheshire Cat, The Caterpillar

- Locations:

> The White Queen's Castle; The Balcony
  > The White Queen's Castle; The Dungeon
  > The Mad Hatter's Mansion; the Hat-Making Room

- White Queen's Task: Accept

xv - A Shocking Contrast

xvi - The Ever-growing Madness

xvii - Whispers

xviii - The Search of the Wrong Madness

xix - An Unimaginable Madness

White Ball Look          |        The MadHatter's Apprentice
https://i.imgur.com/j3Tn3RT.png https://i.imgur.com/93jEGEC.png

Status

Round 2 - Done     |    Round 3 - Done

Last edited by MistyMisty (09/02/2021 at 19:45)

#23 02/02/2021 at 17:29

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Notice:
With the permission from EmmyAna I am extending one more day for round three. So round three will end on the 5th of Feb.

I'm really enjoying what you guys have come up with so far /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Also, I'm really sorry for posting late and I hope this helps give a little room to relax from all the hectic storylines.

#24 06/02/2021 at 13:08

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Chapter Four: Let’s Tick Tock it Away

The morning of your fourth month in wonderland brings a heartbreaking surprise. The White Rabbit has been found dead at the foot of the castle . Was it the red queen? Probably, because a red rose has been found on the White Rabbit’s body. Also strange? His pocket watch is missing. Some believe that those who have the pocket watch may be involved in his demise.

But the tragedy doesn’t stop there.

The war with the red queen has taken its toll in the land of wonderland. Residents have either disappeared, gone mad with the disease or are in hiding. The once lush forest is now stale and dead after being painted red, and the sky has a strange swirl of darkness that looks like chains. Even stranger is that the moon looks like a clock and sometimes at night you can swear you hear a madenning sound going tick tock.

With the white rabbit’s death heavy in the air, the white queen invites everyone to attend the mourning for the rabbit. It is a strange event where the white rabbit’s body is covered with flowers while his monocle is buried under the snow. The white queen beckons for a yellow canary to sing. Once the song ends you hear a strange sound, and to your complete shock the white rabbit's body fades away and a small bunny pops out of a hole in the snow and it's wearing the monocle. It’s the new white rabbit and it's no longer bound to its former life.

The white queen holds a meeting and announces preparation for attacking the red queen’s castle. She plans to take back their homeland and to return wonderland into its normal state. She invites you to participate; stating your role is crucial. You can choose whether to join the battle preparations or refrain.

*If you join - you must participate in training.

training

If you refrain - you are free to do as you please but can no longer explore the white queen’s castle because now you will be considered suspicious.

Week Four
The white queen will gather Harriet and Lyra and tell them that the reason their role is crucial is because another name that was called to them was saviors. They had already saved wonderland once before as children, but the fact that they are here now meant that someone broke the rules of time in the land. According to her speculation, they have unfortunately both been cursed so now they have only one chance to go back, and if they are not gone by the time the clock reaches its full turn(which will be in a week’s time)  then they will be lost to the madness of wonderland forever.

TIme is ticking! So follow your hunches, gather what you need and explore where you can so by the time the clock reaches its full turn you will be ready!

Roles of characters during battle preparation:

*Status of the Curse:
Harriet: You have headaches, appetite increase and feel more weary at times, but compared to before you can breathe much better. You feel disinterested in the notion of going back (though you can't explain why a part of you still thinks you should), and the only thing you can remember is your name

Lyra: She starts having more nightmares, headaches, mood swings, and sleeps more and more often. She also cant seem to stop herself from eating the Mad Hatter’s cakes in the mansion and may even have gained some weight this past month from all that eating!  At the end of the month, you wake up to find that your fingernails have turned blue. Also, you can't remember anything except your name. You are confused with the idea of going back, but since the white queen has said its where you are supposed to go you simply go along with it.

Form Requirements
1)Name, Age & Personality

4)Choice: Joining the battle or not/accepting the task

5)Story: This chapter takes place in over a month
     1) The mourning of the White Rabbit
2)Anything you see fit

6)Outfits: 1) Outfit for the mourning - color theme must be white, and with respect for the white rabbit you must wear bunny ears

7)Round Status

#25 06/02/2021 at 13:51

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Impressions

snippets

Last edited by MissKiki (10/02/2021 at 14:48)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2