Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 05/08/2021 at 21:31

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

I know with my RL stuff going on right now I didn't get a chance to really invest in getting this story out, my intent is definitely to still do so because Colette is so much fun to write for me. Thank you so much for the journey and I will for sure forward you my bits as they come to fruition.

Definitely interested in where you see the future going!

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#27 05/08/2021 at 22:38

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

First of all, let me thank you for hosting the Tudors Series. I was in love with it from the start... with the characters you have created - especially Will & Isabella. I'm still sad that Bella had to die but as I told you already, I like to believe that she is reunited with Fernando now.

Writing Eleanor had been fun, developing her story and her love story with Will is definitely one of my favourites. Thank you for allowing me to let her return even if only for the Epilogue. It was nice to give her and Will's story the happy ending they deserve.

As for Valerie... oh, I would have finished writing down her story to watch her grown and finally start leaving her comfort zone but RL was just not being kind to me. But she got her Happy Ending as well.

As you said, it was good that we got rid of Henry because Queen Anne deserves to live... deserves to be happy.

I can't wait to see what else you will be coming up in this little AU Universe.

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#28 06/08/2021 at 00:24

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Thank you for the kind words. Thank you for suggesting I might at least consider giving Felicia the comfort of a child, she did deserve it. And thank you for the contest we had fun, didn't we?

You already know I will be here for a follow up if the timing is right.

For now I will leave you with this one...

Last edited by tricole (06/08/2021 at 00:30)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2