Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 25/05/2022 at 12:29

Fashion’Newbie

Hello ! I am JeonJungkook ( not the real one ) and I am here to make some new friends.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  I love writing stories and reading books . When I will be an adult I want to be a writer. I really want to go to Japan in fact my stories are inspired by the Japan .

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  I listen mostly to POP and KPOP in fact I am an Army ( A BTS fan) . My bias is actually Taehyung ( I didn't want to have a number after the name that I chose so I took JK instead) but do not get me wrong : I love all seven members and I thing that they all have Beautiful voices . I also like to listen to EXO, Twice, Stray Kids , Black Pink, Charlie Puth, Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande and others that I listen less often but still like .

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I discovered this game thanks to my sister /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png Well she made me discover the french side and after I decided to go on the english side .
I like it here .

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I am from the Guadeloupe a french island.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Well don't be shy and contact me !

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  I also watch lots of anime if you want we can speak about your favs !  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

#2 25/05/2022 at 16:30

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi JJ ♥! Glad to see you. Welcome!

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

If you have questions, the FAQ is full of answers:
https://i.imgur.com/Fj67nI8.png

If you need assistance, post at the:
Help Desk

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum.
Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections.
I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time.
I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1