Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 07/12/2014 at 14:21

Fashion’Newbie
Calm

Hello, my name is Danni. I study graphic design and live in the UK. I am addicted to music, with my taste spanning a lot of genres. My Myers-Briggs type is INFJ - if you're interested in that sort of thing. I don't think I am the type of person that people expect to be on this kind of website, but I enjoy it nonetheless. Within my design course, I study illustration, animation, typography and both digital and traditional photography (including manual processes in the darkroom). I'm very into art and anything creative. This includes graffiti, which I am a big fan of.

In general, I am not good at conversation. I'm a huge introvert. But I am a good listener, and willing to help people out whenever they need a hand.

Nice to meet you!

#2 07/12/2014 at 15:38

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Calm♥! Welcome to the site. There are all types of people here, which makes sites like these so wonderful.

Please be sure to check out the Creative Arts section. There are many topics there that match your interests.

Welcome to the site and to the forum. It's great to meet you! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 08/12/2014 at 03:16

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

Fellow introvert with a love of graffiti! I take a walk along "Graffiti Street" often just to see the new things they've done /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Googled the Myers-Briggs, and i've now found reading material for the night! So thank you!  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#4 08/12/2014 at 20:22

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1