Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 07/12/2014 at 18:51

Fashion’Chatterbox
Mayyaaaa
Place: Somewhere

Hi! Like many of you, here is another player from Miss Bimbo /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png My name is Maja and I'm 26. I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I study economics, I'm on master studies, hope I'll get my master degree for about two years from now.

At my free time I like to read books, listen music and dance, or go for a long walks. Of course, I like to play Like a fashionista! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

I enjoy playing this game because it is amusing, interesting and because I meet great players!

It's great to be back!
  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/26/moy/20465.jpg

#2 07/12/2014 at 19:59

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, Maja♥! Welcome! I see that you've been playing for a few days and have made a few posts. Hopefully you feel right at home already.

It's very nice to meet you. ♥ Happy chatting!

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 08/12/2014 at 03:12

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

Hello fellow MB player!

What kind of books do you like? I love books too  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif Glad you're having fun on LikeaFashionista! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 08/12/2014 at 14:50

Fashion’Chatterbox
Mayyaaaa

EmmyAna wrote

Howdy, Maja♥! Welcome! I see that you've been playing for a few days and have made a few posts. Hopefully you feel right at home already.

It's very nice to meet you. ♥ Happy chatting!

Thank you very much EmmyAna /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png You were MianaE on MB, weren't you? I feel at home already, I'm so glad to meet players from MB /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#5 08/12/2014 at 14:57

Fashion’Chatterbox
Mayyaaaa

Neriah wrote

Hello fellow MB player!

What kind of books do you like? I love books too  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif Glad you're having fun on LikeaFashionista! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Hello Neriah, it's great to see you here!

#6 08/12/2014 at 19:44

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1