Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 11/01/2015 at 13:51

Fashion’Plus
LadyLaughshield
You would do well to ask yourself why everybody's avoiding you.
Place: Italy

I'm not good in presentations, so I could make a nice mixture of stuff no sense, but quiet, lose if you leave after just the first few lines you will understand, and how if you'll understand. I come from Italy and are not very good at writing in English, so there may be errors.

Link to external image
Why LadyLaughshield?
I took this name from a fantasy name generator and fill in the various forms came out this (along with other options). I loved it and I find it adorable. I used the same nickname on another game Beemoov. I have other nicknames: Acchan, Kohana, Hime-San and Himekocchi. You can give me even more, I think you have also nicknamed Pineapple. I laugh.

Link to external image
Yes, but who is REALLY LadyLaughshield?

Ah well, who am I? I might be a unicorn, an elf, a fairy, your worst nightmare, but I think to be a common mortal. But my name is not really LadyLaughshield, but rather Anna. I'm 15, and I'm Italian. Are low (1.56). I have blue eyes-green and very big, wear glasses since I was in fourth grade, I have short hair and light brown and dark blond. They are very tiny, in fact, always mistake me for a girl in elementary, something that sometimes I like, others not. I do not feel beautiful or pretty, or anything, but if I see a beautiful girl I say this without any envy. I go to a hotel school, but I think that 16 years will leave the school.

Link to external image
What to do in your free time, hobbies / passions:
I put my hands on, I hate to go out, I hate the company, people hate, hate and just. I prefer to stay at home, with the figure of myself doing the same things that I like, they are enough for me. I like to read (and I thank my mother for giving me the passion), write, draw, sing, and do graphic, collection of quotes and photos. I like nice things and hold, but at the same time are fascinated and I love things dark, dark, gothic, and so on. Needless to say, I love listening to music. If you do not mind a song I like the genre, but I prefer rock and subgenres. I rarely favorite things, but I grew up with that -over a million other bands / singer- with Linkin Park, who I love so much.
I do not like watching TV or at least see things through a screen-even on computer- so do not ask me nothing I have has to do with movies, TV series, anime, actors and so on, I would not know what to tell you.

Link to external image
But LadyLaughshield, tell us a bit 'of your character:
Heavens no. I'm a horrible person, although this could not be said here. With difficulty I know I would be too difficult to describe temperamentally. Those who know me well know how I am and I do not know what's convenience. If you have the strength to want me to know be patient and do not know what else, you will have a lot to do. Many parts of me are in contrast with each other. Many people say that the port mask and armor, I could give him reason, but who knows, I do not want to say. I'm so sarcastic, I would love for that alone. But hey, well I'll have a sweet side right? Well yes actually, I have to admit. As I have said many things about me are at odds with each other, that arduous struggle. Never mind then this point.

Link to external image
How did you know the game?
Are enrolled in the Italian version of Like a Fashionista, ie My Fashion Girl. Yesterday not knowing what to do I decided to enroll here.

Link to external image
If you want to ask me some questions, tell me as well, I like to answer if you want to know me and write me. There should be something to add to revise the message. Other sites and games where you can find me:
Ask.fm
My Fashion Girl
Dolce Flirt
My Candy Love
Cromimi

Byee. ~ Link to external image

Last edited by LadyLaughshield (11/01/2015 at 13:57)

#2 11/01/2015 at 16:41

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, LadyLaughshield♥! What a great introduction! I love the little bows. Such a cute touch.

I'm sure you'll make many friends here and find many things to do in the forum. Enjoy the game!

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 11/01/2015 at 18:47

Fashion’Chatterbox
Bethamine
CUPCAKES!! ♥The dog's name is Stains♥

Hi! you're actually pretty good with introductions!
Good to have you here /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Bethamine (11/01/2015 at 18:47)

#4 11/01/2015 at 22:04

Totally’Fashion
BellaDonna
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Place: Over the Rainbow

Nice to meet you!  Your introduction is great, full of character /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png  And your english is much better than my italian lol!!

Welcome to the game, I think there are others here from the Italian site too /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/sproutus/banner.gif Thanks to Fove for the awesome image!

#5 11/01/2015 at 22:53

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome to the game! I don't know any Italian, except what words are similar in Spanish. But your English is pretty good. I love the bows and pink letters. Very nice lengthy introduction. It is very nice to meet you! Glad you are on the English website now.

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#6 12/01/2015 at 16:47

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1