Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 22/01/2015 at 18:38

Fashion’Newbie

Hi!

"Peilinsirpale" (or peilin sirpale) means "Shard of a mirror" in Finnish. I came up with the name when I read a story about the snow queen. I thought it was a cool name - and so I began using it!

I'm a bookworm who enjoys mostly fantasy. My favourite series are, for example, Stravaganza and Ella Aura (don't know if it has been translated to English). Many, many others, too. ^^

I enjoy drawing. I have a DeviantArt account with this same name (Peilinsirpale). I actually began drawing actively just a few months ago. I'm in love to my new watercolour pencils. <3

Most of my favourite movies are by Studio Ghibli. Laputa is my favourite movie. I've seen it just two times, but love it. Now I'm hoping for it as a birthday present. ~~
   But, oh well, I still have to wait a few months. I'm born in March.
   I and my friend (not anymore, born in March, too) made a lot of fun about it in preschool. We learned that maaliskuu (Finnish) is Mars in Swedish, and Mars is the planet, right? So we always said that we were born in Mars.

In real life, I've got long, blonde hair, blue-grey eyes and red glasses. I prefer using skirts.

I play the game "MyCandyLove" in Finnish, Swedish, English and Russian. Those are the languages i can speak, even if I'm just a beginner i Russian.
   I'm Melle on the Finnish and Swedish versions of MCL, and Peilinsirpale on the USA and Russian versions. If you play that game (those games), feel free to add me as a friend! ^^

As you probably have noticed, I'm not a native English speaker. So please don't blame me, if I write something wrong. But you can point my mistakes, so that I can learn about them.
   "Correct my mistakes" is my favourite minigame here in LAF, because I'm very happy noticing that I really CAN correct them. ^^

And that was my introduction. Have a nice day! ^^

#2 22/01/2015 at 19:20

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, Peilinsirpale ♥! Welcome to the game and to the forum!

Your introduction is fabulous. It wasn't obvious that English isn't your native language. I hope to see you around the forum.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

You'll find other artists here:
Creative Arts

Besides discussing your interests, the forum also offers:
Games and Contests

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 23/01/2015 at 22:44

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

I must say your English is awesome!

I play on the US MyCandyLove as well. I'll add you as a friend.
I love Studio Ghibli, and Miyazaki movies. My favorite is Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. I think I have seen Laputa.... but it might be Castle in the Sky in English. I don't remember off the top of my head.

It is very nice to meet you! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#4 23/01/2015 at 23:00

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1